Thoughts?

good for cutting no?

protein count?

What are the kcal and macros tho?

Seems overpriced but fine to me.

Why wouldn't you just do that yourself?

>steamers

are those in plastic packages?

The highest protein count I've found in them is 21g, however some can be as low as 7g.

the lentil bowl one i have left in the freezer is 250 cal, 5g fat, 600mg sodium, 39g carbs, 13g protons. honestly super delicious and only a few bucks for a good lunch to take to work.

Two plastic bowls, a large "sauce bowl" outside of a smaller one that contains the actual food.

Heat and plastics are the most horrible of things to do to your food. All the garbage in the plastics which causes endocrine disruption just seems with much greater quantities when you heat it up. Can you just buy a steam pan made of metal?

Using the Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo as a reference.

You can work off 250 cal for like 6 hours??

i usually have one of those and an apple or fruit bar, and yeah, with yohimbine my appetite is almost nothing unless i havnt eaten all day.

I suppose you could, as it doesn't specifically state that you need the bowls provided.

Probably decent for cutting, but they're expensive and taste like ass in my opinion. Here's my weekly chicken recipe.

> 1lb chicken breast tenderloins
> 1 16oz bag of frozen mixed veggies
> 2 TSPB Olive oil
> 2 TSP Minced garlic
> 1 tspb lemon pepper seasoning
> 1 tsp red pepper flakes

Cut up chicken. Oil pan. Dump in chicken, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Shake lemon pepper over chicken. Stir 5 minutes. Dump in veggies. Stir another 5-7 or until veggies are sufficiently done.

> Makes 5 servings. ~250 cal each.
> Add 1/2 cup white rice for ~650 cal bulk version.

Wtf are you cutting on? 1k kcal??

More expensive,likely less protein and more sodium content than preparing the same meals for yourself, but the calories are low so whatever.

I’d rather just make the dishes myself and really fuck some chicken in there instead of the shreds of meat it sounds like you’re getting.

This. Sodium out the ass. Not worth the price or the disastrous shits they cause. Learn to meal prep, broseph.

honestly no idea, probably around 1.5 to 2 normally during the week, plus i work in a warehouse lifting heavy ass networking equipment all day

I had 4 microwave burgers today

G-gotta get that protein in, r-right lads?

Buying precooked meals is non-functioning retardation.