Just found my meme

describes me 100% minus the virgin part.

mind = nuked

me too... although i've gotten better. its not "mental illness," although in some sense it is... its mental weakness.

>should/should have had

gets me EVERY TIME

I really fucking hate everyone around me

you could literally slap any title on top of that and it could
>describes me 100%

you autists trying to constantly categorize yourselves into a rut instead of making changes

>mind = nuked
you need a brain to have a brain blast faggot

get this shit off fit

That's me plus ugly

can you stop posting this girl she reminds me of someone thanks

if the rest if the things apply to you, you might just be harsh on yourself.

I go from thinking I could be a male model to intense self hatred and thinking I should rid the world of my ugly genes. Still dont know which ine to bekieve desu

Well ye I may be harsh on myself but even if I'm not ugly I'm not good looking either

/r9k/ pls go...

Diagnosed mental illness chad
>regularly communicates with God
>formed his own religion
>charisma capable of forming cults
>impulsively follows his instinct, never wrong
>voices in his head are the ancestors of eons past guiding him
>always goes for the kill, his bloodlust is insatiable

Hits too close to home.

everything except big eyes

Damn

Finally getting it together in my late 20s though. Almost entirely drug free (quit the big one, caffeine), making gains, getting laid, holding down a job (~5yrs). Need to shave more and declutter before this caterpillar becomes a butterfly.

>abnormally large eyes
h-how do they know?

>Creates God's third temple with his advanced IQ and programming skills

>usually has fucked up retarded looking hair

kek

i think im in love

This is me, but I'm female. Very worrying

>Usually has fucked up retarded looking hair

Top kek. Not me but a few guys I know have this red flag.

Everything dosen't apply to me exept looking good and having fucked up hair

This is me except im not a virgin or incel and my eyes are medium sized, bright-light brown and i don’t consume media constantly unless reading counts

>describes me 100% minus the virgin part
then it doesn't describe you 100% dumbshit

I don't get the fucked up retarded hair bit

any examples?

>watching pic related
>"Being around her made me feel things again. I didn't like it."
>turn it off
Hit too close to the heart

>im watchign that as well
>the scene where shes gonna blow him
>im too creeped out to watch 2 17 years olds do that
>look up the actors
>he's 22
>SHE'S 25

what da fuk

Quality post, not even joking.

I watched the trailer of that thing and it's one of the most 'indie' things I have ever seen.

Not necessarily a bad thing tho, just saying.

Writing those kind of things is easy af tho.

How do you know?

>tfw that doesn't describe me
yall are weird

that picture uses the same gimmick as starsign bullshit. Those traits are extremely common nowadays and are shared by nearly everyone.

You're not special.

You're not different.

Get over yourself. Stop romanticizing life as a generic, bland, boring waste of oxygen who will never contribute to society.

Literally everyone does that.

Eh. I think they know they're not special. These guys aren't making memes of themselves. I think that's half everyone's problem when they're our age, is coping with the fact you will never, ever, ever taste greatness.

There are certainly special people though. Identifying with stuff like this is just coping with not being one of the former.

I 100%get the point you're making but I don't think fitizens are at that Tumblr tier stage of inadequacy and narcissism.

>t. Special person

listen to this user, he is your friend

I have no idea what that show is but I can tell it's dogshit.

>I go from thinking I could be a male model to intense self hatred and thinking I should rid the world of my ugly genes
same wtf, I think it's just the different lighting, or sometimes the bags under my eyes are a lot darker

its called the end of the fucking world

Yea no shit sherlock

I have a soft spot for indie romance films because they're the closest I can get to experiencing young love

I've been self improving hard for the last year and now that picture only aplies on the atractive part.
Feel fucking good man

I found your problem, you're a MILLENIAL

>you are special
>you sometimes feel like you can do more than you can
>you sometimes feel bad about yourself

Wow, mind = nuked!!1 Thanks, astrology!

Great post, also, what is this anime?

same here
I watched all those soyboy flicks to experience that feel of a qt falling in love with you

>Trap making encouragement posts

What has fit become

>trap
Speaking of traps, this crossdresser responded to my Craigslist ad. I'm a virgin. What do? Lifting was supposed to get me girls, but I might have to settle ffs.

Every time I became hesitant she would start talking sexy to me. She was very open to giving proof, pic related. What are the chances of getting my kidneys harvested (she's hosting)? And should I do it? I feel like I'd hate myself if I remembered losing my virginity to a crossdresser.

Plough that boipucci and stop overthinking it.

>go to a brothel, find a friend who knows his shit about brothels if you can and take him with
>fuck a female hooker
>feel great after the experience
you dont have to tell her its your first time, you dont have to be embarassed about anything, theyve seen everything

I live in California, United States.

same haha
or completely average, who knows.
I don't even know if I can accurately judge my appearance and can't tell if anyone else is lying or being honest

im like 70% of those things

>describes me 100%
>mind = nuked

That image is supposed to be general, ambiguous, vague so you can relate to it and say "omg this totes describes me!!"

You're basic facebook cancer OP go KYS you little shit

Do whatever you want but remember that if you do this, for first sexual experience will be with a man. Not a transsexual, a cross dresser doesn't go that far. It will literally be a man in ladies' clothes. Your first sexual experience will be a gay one. Regardless of camera angles and costumes, it's still a man you're banging.

I'm not saying that's good or bad, just don't go stick your wiener in a guy and then act all remorseful and have an identity crisis. Before you go, know that you'll be having sex with a man.

Do it. Make him call you daddy

>fucking a trap

I'm gay but that's pretty damn gay, but still kind of straight because of the feminine features

>posts anime

Yea, not taking advice from you

Both of you are homosexuals. Nothing straight about fucking another man LARPing as a woman

Thank you for posting this. I seriously wonder if the creator of OP's image knew WTF he was doing or it that much of a bitch to think he was doing something original

Same here bro

>100-x does not equal 100-x

ITT: delusional faggots who think they are somewhat special