Bulk at 250 or 500

I've been lifting for 6 months and I'm going on my first bulk
Should I bulk at a 250 cal surplus or 500?

>Not bulking on a 20,000 calorie surplus for fastest bulk gains
Not gonna make it.

>bulk
Oh no user don’t fall for the meme

make a goal of approximately how much weight you want to gain each month instead

whatever surplus corresponds to about 1% bw gain per month, keep it conservative

you don't even lift faggot

Depends on your goals user, but it looks you are on the rightful path

out of those two, 250. better to not need to cut as much at the end, you can sustain it for longer.

except I fell for the "bulking is a meme" meme
2lbs, so around 250...I read that the max natty gains are 0.5l bs a week, anything ese is unnecessary fat
goals are to be big in clothes but still have definition
true, I've been bulking for a month at 250 due to this reasoning

Its more about the weight you gain a month than how many kcals but 2lbs a month max is right, you want your final cut at the end to be short and sweet.

1% bw is way too low for me
I'm a twink, that's 1.3lbs a month for me

So lets say I gain 8lbs...5lbs muscle, 3lbs fat, and cut the fat later, left with 5lbs of muscle...will I see changes to physique?
also should I be doing cardio? I read that helps with nutrient partitioning, meaning more muscle gain versus fat

"Lord... please.."

people on this site think my abs look like a face..is that the joke

pretty much

I mean wouldn’t that be the case for everyone
Nips=eyes and belly button=mouth
Someone else said my abs look like they found out they didn’t get into college, so they look sad or something? How can I cheer them up?

What are your lifts mate?

bell button stretches x 10

500 workout days, 250 off days.

majority calories pwo

finally realized looking like you don't lift with a shirt on (95% of the time) isn't worth it?

250 is perfect.

500 is the minimum. I lean bulked at a 500 kcal surplus off and on for years and it always served me well. Slowly, steady gains. 250 you could accidently burn off just walking around/ doing normal shit.