Is my body too fat gone / what are your opinions ???

I’m male 22 5ft 8” and weigh around 300lbs

well, nobody is ever too far gone to improve. But you're pretty damn close

It'll be hard work, but you can do it. You managed to get fat. You can manage to become athletic, but it will take willpower, resolve, determination... and a decent diet. I'm not saying scrap cookies and pizza's entirely. Just trim it down first. Find replacements, healthy replacements, good slow carbs, little meat, preferable chicken/fish, lots of veggies.

Good luck bruh, you'll get there.

I was 329 at 5'11" I lost 100lbs, best decision I ever made. I'm still fat but not fat as fatass obese. Check out the Snake Diet on YouTube.

Just do fasts with one meal a week during a couple of months and you will be skinny again.

Post a video of yourself jacking off
Use that same exact angle
A little lower maybe

disgusting new fags

Bad news is that you're never going to look like a fitness model.

Good news is that you don't have to descend all the way into super-obese necrotic hell. You don't have to live in crippling poverty where you struggle to pay for a 250K usd heart surgery and expensive garbage food. You won't hit a lifetime limit on your insurance because of diabetes. You can look decent in your clothes and gain the aura which comes from simply not being a lardass. You can have more time because you'll be sick less, and you can live longer. You can have a happier existence by far, with less estrogen making you the type of moody that only that extra 1,000 calories can fix. You can make your dick work better.

You’re not in really bad mode, but you’re getting close. Once you get so fat that it affects mobility, your metabolism gets fucked and it’ll be way harder to lose weight / be healthy.

Praise dirty Cambodian image boards that you found this board and have a chance to get your shit back on track before it’s too late.

You might have stretch marks, but they'll fade.
You might have loose skin, but you can get that removed.

You're only too far gone when you're dead or dying.

Just take things slow A lot of people just go crazy and then give up

nigga just STOP EATING SO MUCH

friend used to be this weight, he has lost alot of it might fuck him soon for being a good boy.

you guys toss each others salads often?

Was the same stats except only 270 a year and a half ago and now i'm 185. just eat less and cardio on an empty stomach almost everyday along with some strength training and you'll get there bro

It is important for you to know that you are not beyond saving at all.
But you are gonna be fat for some years to come.
If you seriously want to change, and I implore you to, you are gonna have to dedicate a looong time to this.
Just so you have realistic expectations.

THICC

Did you really have to post such a disgusting picture? You could have just been shirtless and we'd get the picture.
And the answer is no. You can lose all that fat if you just stop eating so much and start lifting and doing light cardio.
Emphasis on light, because hard cardio like running will destroy your knees at your weight. So start with walking every day for like 30 minutes.

Oh man. Is this the weight gain thread?
268 trying to be 350 here. I need to get my body fat percentage up by 20%.

Delete this pic its fucking disgusting

I'm waiting OP.

I wouldn't say your body is gone, but it looks like maybe your dick is.

i look exactly like this wtf i seriously thought this was me from the thumbnail

do this for me

Fast for 210 days and you'll be 150lbs.

why should i

Lmao I'm 5'8" and weigh half that, you'll be dead before 40 if you don't make a change soon. The longer you wait the harder it will be and you're not far from the point of no return. Just cut out the shit food and eat much less, it's very simple. Start today.

OP gets off to this shit...i've seen him post on /b/

don't entertain this lard asses weird lil' fantasies. body makes me sorta physically nauseous desu, would suck having to wear this out in public.

You weigh 150. You do not know the fucking insane effort it takes to cut weight at that point. I've cut from 270 to 240.
It's like sprinting up a mountain with a 100 pound backpack.
I don't think you're voluntarily obese either. You just get woke up to the music that's all.

That being said, really hyped to see how I feel when I am 160 at the end of my cut and have super human cardio. I've been heavy my whole life.

I went from 280 to 180 in 3 months. It takes intense fucking diet and running each day. The shin splints were awful. I felt sick everyday. Getting up to go to work was giving me suicidal thoughts. All I did was cut to 800 calories and ran/walk (mostly walked) 5 miles a day. Every single day after work. I'd come home, throw up, drink my little boost shit drink and fall asleep. I'm 190 with a bit of muscle. I'm still fat. But I'm not sick or feel like I'm dying like I was. I'm about to make the trip to 150lbs by doing it again.

I think you're stretching the limit of smallfat

I don't think you'll have sagging skin but stretch marks definitely, which isn't too bad all things considered

kill yourself

Good fucking job man!

>he mealcucked at 800kcal for 3 months

why do these garbage threads get so many fucking responses? is half this board obese?

Start with squats.

You culd probably start at lmao2pl8x10

my husband same size, he;s so out of shape it would be miracle if he could do empty bb with proper form, i bet poor guy doesn't even have basic mobility, start with that, don't go /fit autist nuts especially if u sit a lot, form and mobilty first before you start doing real weights

he's also 5.8 and 325 now, and he's no spring chicken anymore so all i can tell u if you don't get your shit together when you are young better be saving money now for sleep apnea machines, and shitload of other health problems he's going thru now, unfortunately i do not motivate him now to change his ways

>280 to 180 in 3 months.
>800 calories and ran/walk (mostly walked) 5 miles a day.

RIP metabolism

why do people recommend extreme diets that require discipline and willpower to people who obviously have none?

I'm 5'11, used to be 373 now down to 250. You its worth at least trying

Yes half the board is obese/skellies and the other half are people who were skellies/fatties but now are true Veeky Forumsizens.

OP I was you a year ago on January 3rd,
6'4 308lbs 21 y/o, no hope for myself.

Once I graduate university I knew there was no excuse so I started walking to work 3 miles each way, after doing that for a month I decided to go to the gym and went every other day last year.
I now weight 240lbs with 40 more pounds to go.

Eat healthy, work hard, and you can achieve.

(Pic unrelated)

I'm 5'10, was 286, now 173lbs.

Props on the even heavier loss.

No it isn't bro, I weighed 30 lbs more than you, yes I have lose skin. And idgaf, girls dont give a fuck. Give me 15 mins and I'll post a pic of current body v past body.

It's totally worth it. The mental gains exceed the physical gains.

Why are you still with him?

Quit eating so much, go out for a 30 - 45 min run in the morning, drink only water and protein shakes. Kill the stomach fat first, then hit the gym to kill the arm and leg fat. If the runs aren't possible then cut the time in half but no lower. You've almost hit the point of no return.

Like I said I weighed 30 lbs more than you and this is the result. It's totally worth it. Dont mind the patches I just got operated. Haven't eatin well for a few days and haven't lifted for 2 weeks so I'm a bit deflated. My gyno normally is less severe.

that's not as big as I expected 300 to look

Well done!

THIS IS A FUCKING BLUE BOARD I DONT NEED TO SEE THIS SHIT

you're that fatass that I drew like a year ago, you're still fat? lol that's sad

fasting is easier than cico

You're going to look like obesetobeast es a youtuber he's kind of a fruit but he has similar metrics to you

I was this fat and water fasting + cardio + wanting to change saved me. One day at a time.

dry fast for 3 days straight, get stuff for snake juice and do water fast. Switch between these types until no one can call you a fatass anymore (~10%) OMAD is shit, because you need to count calories and look at the time, when you do an actual fast, it is easier to banisch thoughts about food, leading to better concentration and comfyness. Detox symptoms get less annoying faster, alltough heavier. Don't be a pussy

>person with zero discipline
>>only eat one meal a day bro, you'll lose weight! don't bother counting calories!
>eats 4000 calories in that one meal due to cravings
I swear, you fastingtards are the dumbest people on the board

Watch the video
"The Incredible Shrinking Man"
The story of WetBreast

nice, so he should move from one eating disorder to another

fatties cannot accept that something should be done in moderation (like eating) and they like to suffer, and that's why they don't eat in normal deficit but use diets like fasting and similar insane shit

no, it's not okay to just slowly introduce healthier alternatives, light exercise and track foods and gradually switch to a fully healthy diet and exercises

t. former obese type 2
goddamnit