Make this taste nice

Anyone got a way to make this disgusting shit taste nice? I've tried blending 4 scoops with 2 bananas, half a cup of oats and water but it still tastes like ass. Has anyone managed to take the edge off it? I'm considering trying adding cocoa tomorrow to try and make it more palatable

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ
youtube.com/watch?v=kVtAc0XwuoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you tried eating fucking food you retard

You wanna know WHY it tastes like shit? Because it is shit. MyProtein is shit and I'm actually a bit surprised people keep falling for the MyProtein meme. The only people who chug that shit down are either 1. poor as fuck and every saved penny counts or 2. newbie lifters who literally can't tell the difference.

I suggest you switch to food, vegan or not, you can get fucking kidney beans or whatever, it's not like it's hard work preparing some fucking beans. Either that or buy some proper brand.

I actually bought 5kg when it was less than half price thinking that i was getting a good deal... showed me Lol
I also find it really hard to eat 150+g protein in legumes & grains, honestly i tried for a few weeks and i constantly smelt like garbage from the insane level of wind it was giving me. Are there any good vegan protein powders that don't taste like athlete's foot?

Listen, I'm gonna level with you... Protein powder in GENERAL is a meme for most people. You just gotta get your stomach used to the amounts of food it requires, which is actually not that much at the end of the day. If you weren't vegan, you could eat double cheeseburgers from McDonald's, they contain 26 grams of protein. That's 156 grams of protein in six double cheeseburgers, which is easy as fuck over the course of a day. If you don't eat the buns, you won't get full as easily either.

At the same time, you're not a professional body builder, so you really don't need to eat the perfect amount of protein, just try to up the amount to a level where you feel like you can cope with it.

Don't fall for the memes, I feel like you're falling for them. Obviously I'm on Veeky Forums here, but this place is a real shit hole most of the time. No one knows what the hell they're doing on here, they'll look at Rich Piana and act like they're going to be him one day, when in fact they're mostly skinny-fat retards doing SS and telling themselves that legs matter. (They clearly don't, to anyone, ever.)

biggest kek i've had in a long time, thanks op

it tastes ok to me...

Just because I drink protein powder to keep up my protein levels you feel like i'm "falling for memes"?
I've been drinking protein powder much longer than i've been coming here, it's got nothing to do with memes and everything to do with applying common sense to nutrition.

It seems to me that you are way too sensitive with the flavors. Chocolate flavor is ok to most of people. Not sth that you enjoy, but also not sth that tastes like shit. Its similar to the most other protein brands out there

Try GOBAD

You use oats and water and complain it’s bland lmao what the fuck. Oats and water don’t taste like anything. Get some mixed berries.

the only person referring to it as bland is you fucko, i'd rather it taste bland than like it does. The oats and water was a failed attempt to take the edge off, it's literally like drinking muddy water
I've got the unflavoured version

Well, since you claim to know about nutrition and have common sense, why are you vegan? You need B12 supplements to even keep a vegan diet without dying, what's common sense about that? And you eat protein powder supplements which obviously taste like shit to you, instead of just eating proper food with way more nutrients than you'll ever find from a 5 kg bag of vegan dog shit from MyProtein, what's the logic in that thinking?

Like take the advice or don't, if I throw a dog a bone I don't want to know what it tastes like...

why is MP a meme? just curious

>292g of protein from a day with GOBAD

same thing happened to me
this tastes like shoes and dust
absolutely nothing will make it taste better

I use milk in my shakes.
1 cup oats
1 banana
Heaping spoon of peanut butter
1 scoop protein
Milk

Also, don't be a bitch and just drink it

I have a way of making it taste good but you'll have to ask nicely since it's so much for me to type out.

For ordinary whey/casein, amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ is really tasty.

MP's standard stuff is fantastic, and powder reduces the impacts of the stuff plants are doing (phytic acid, etc.).

Try something along these lines (a little room for adjusting as needed; using greek yogurt instead of kefir, etc). I tried it once. Shit was so fucking delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVtAc0XwuoE

What's the problem with taking b12 supplements? It's literally 1 small tablet a day. Being vegan is also much better for the environment and your body than eating meat - but hey, it's Veeky Forums, lets pretend to be socially and personally irresponsible.

Yeah, it's one pill per day, but that one pill per day is literally proof that our species wasn't meant to eat vegan.

our ancestors were eating dirt, I wouldn't recommend it today since you can take supps

mix your boyfriends cum into it you candy ass
get some whey or eat some food

this is bait

i ain't no vegan, could never give up eggs, milk, or meat, but look up marmite

Yeah, we sure have evolved as a species and built a society where we have an abundance of affordable and nutritious foods like MyProtein's Dog Shit Vegan Powder.

try adding milk

>kefir
>vegan

cheeky ;)

>0% cholesterol
>you actually belive this

and now you know that nutritional labels are wrong

no it's not, animals get B12 eating grass, dirt and shit like that. except that nowadays we have to give them supps too because our environment is so fucked up and sterile.
we also got our B12 hunting for thousands of years, but that doesn't mean it's good for your body

You know our species wasn't "meant" to sit down for 7+ hours a day eating pre processed food communicating over the internet?

I add cocoa to that one not tasty but you can drink it

Shit's good though, nigger.

Dissolve in milk and throw in a spoonful of instant coffee.

Will be the best Coffee Milk shake you will ever have

Vegan blend is disgusting. Go for Vanilla Soy isolat, the taste is amazing