Unsolicited advice from 16yo virgins please

Free shot if you must, yes I am disgusting.

That aside is there any progress here? Have been liftin, protweening and calorific defecating, all that top shelf bro shit for scientific gainz brah.

What do you call your haircut?

>C moon stravaganza

For how long have you been doing that, your face looks a little bit better.

If it has been while, you should consider cutting calories more heavily

It looks like there may have been some progress. How long have you been at it? How are you tracking calories? Whats your lifting program.

Also its time to accept your balding. Bic it

The Robocop

how long?

I can see your upper chest is a little tighter, bicep/tricep grew a little and your face has less fat. Idk how long youve been hittin it for, but maybe take a slightly steeper calroie deficit.

I don’t see any but this shit takes time. Also just shave the rest of your hair and grow a beard.

You gotta lift more WEIGHTS, eat more PROTEIN, eat less CALORIES, and fuck more.

Shave your head.

Shave your belly.
Get doctor to cut off that thing on your cheek.
Get good jockeys.

Do like 10min of cardio before every workout.

Workout at least 5 hours a week, excluding cardio.

Thanks guys, these were about 2 weeks apart.

Have been aiming for high protein low calorie etc, 1-2grams protein body weight.

Weight hasn't really shifted, lost 3kgs quickly but now scales hovering around the same mark. I figure 3kgs in a month is pretty good progress, probably lost water weight to start off with and now slow progress begins. (doubt im putting on more muscle than fat)

Lifting is at home with dumbells, mostly upperbody split, 1 - 2 days of legs during the week, usually do 3x sets of 15 aim for failure, I get a pretty good pump after most workouts so figure its doing something, after bicep / arms routine i cant even touch my head.

Have been slacking on HIIT on non lifting days though, going to try to increase that, might also buy a basketball and go move about in the park during lunch time.

Haircut is,,, cheap / free, just use the clippers super low. Might shave one day, for the moment cant be arsed, hair is what it is not trying to hide anything.

Looks better when cut short with a bit of a beard though.

Wait on shaving your head. Keep lifting, doing cardio, and all the other fit stuff here. After six months, shave your head on a Friday so it’ll tan up by Monday.

Return to work as a new man. It’ll act as a social reboot.

lol i actually did cut one other huge mole off my cheek ages back, am concidering doing the other one it was pretty quick / painless.

Mole before was HUGE, had fucking hair growing out of it

its all good but I would give yourself more time, you want to have a real check in about every 3 months, 2 weeks isn't enough time to see any real progress.

>Thanks guys, these were about 2 weeks apart.
no point in taking pics so closely together. This shit takes months, not weeks. Try taking one per month and stacking them side-by-side in 5 months.

Have also arranged a bench / barbell and extra weights off a friend next week.

Should be able to start doing some more advanced shit at home

I have 1 on my face. So how does a person get it removed. It's right on the top of my lip

Consult local dermatologist office. They will have a nurse cut it off for you for pretty cheap. It'll take a few weeks to heal, but having it professional removed means there will be very little scarring. Don't even bother feeling embarrassed about asking to have it removed for aesthetic reasons. These people deal with this stuff every day. Heck, they deal with actual gross stuff like skin diseases.

skin / mole / cancer place, dermatologist etc.

was on the cheek so pretty fleshy place. (not sure about the lip but they should be able to do it no problem)

1 needle to numb the area then oldm8 just sliced the fucker off, super thin scar in the area, can only really see it when stubbly or i clench my cheek.

Was really easy / painless, bandage was off in like 2 days and just looked like i had cut my face.

Wished i had done it earlier, would have been much more confident in school etc.

other mole i might do one day but its not as bad as the other one so im not so fazed

The Prince

Did you put on weight ?

Shave your head nigga