What's your skull circumference, Veeky Forums?

What's your skull circumference, Veeky Forums?
A large skull makes the difference between human and nonhuman.
Mine is 23 inches with a buzzcut, which is average. Good skull size for a guy above 6ft is 25 inches.

Other urls found in this thread:

aeolipera.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/the-galley-hill-man-and-ettore-majorana/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

25 in
Skullets get out

post desu

You look like the king

>yet another thing for Veeky Forums to feel insecure about

>inches
ok now how many mayo buckets is that?

Srs? I thought I mogged him

I'm really getting sick of seeing your ugly face

kek, what race are you?

fuaarrkk
how tall are u? What is ur bideltoid?
u must be even uglier than me... brutal for you....

6' height, 20'' bideltoid

the sub race

meant for

23” at 5’9

incel bideltoid and normal height, how is ur skull so fkn big...?
legit microcephaly, it's over for u unless ur a girl.

23.5"
5'10

I presumably have high percentage of neanderthal genes, tallest one in my family 2 generations back by 2" though.

also if this isn't obvious enough, pull TIGHT during measurements. It should cut into your skin, and hair can alter the measurement a lot.

21''
5'4 :(

Seen about 3 threads from you already, buddy. First it was about "how ugly you are" next, it was about "is my hairline bad", and now it's "how big is your head". I'm starting to think that if youre not joking in any of these threads, you might actually be insane. Get help buddy

>and hair can alter the measurement a lot.

i used to get hats and the size needed to be between 7 1/8 and 7 1/4 (my head is longer than wide) but i had short hair. i started growing my jewfro out and then i had to get adjustable hats because they got too uncomoftable

legit, robust neanderthal genes are ideal...
How old are u too? Do u think ur skull has increased from age 19 if u are older than that?(pls be older...) i need to cope and tell myself that I could have a real man skull someday

if u want me to be honest I'm just a troll... I post these threads to make incels feel insecure. I know I'm not below average , I know I'm not balding, and I don't think my skull is that small... statistically speaking it'sfairly above average...

Turned 18 not that long ago. I just remember that I couldn't fit into a snapback hat at all properly unless I had all of the buttons loose around the age of 14

fuark bro u ruined my cope
fkn 18 yr olds skull mog me... what's ur diet like?

Mostly garbage until I went Veeky Forums about a year ago. Now its mostly keto and I try to get atleast 150g of protein a day.

Are you overweight by any chance? I firmly believe that having an insane caloric excess during puberty is ideal.

i have a huge fucken head, i needed an adult sized helmet when i was in little league.

You srs? Im married and a chad tho.

I have 27 inch skull. It's very 'deep', I think it's my Mediterranean genes.

>Good skull size for a guy above 6ft is 25 inches.
Meme tier dumb shit, neurocranial circumference is basically irrelevant as long as it is not deformed (i.e. 2+ SD from average) tier, there are far too many factors that play in there. If cranial circumference itself was significant, nerdic gay aliens would be the master race and compact, brachycephalic jocks are subhuman.

All that matters is having a dominant neurocranium, preferably horizontally developed to a greater extent than the neurocranium (i.e. middle third > upper third) and with tall features signalling pubertal IGF-1 and HGH secretion.

23.5", brachycephal here by the way.

Yes, but I lost a ton of weight. I think my head was bigger at one time because it had some fat on it but I lost it.

fuck
I should have bloatmaxxed during early puberty... it's legit over for me...

WTF is this shit, some weird right-wing nonsense from /pol/? GTFO faggot.

I think your skin color is what makes you nonhuman tyromagnus

This is retarded, even for Veeky Forums

Ya no shit, this faggot makes threads and posts his pic every fucking day, with the same angry face.

You must have so many friends....
Get a healthy hobby that isn't low quality shitting on my board. I'm not that other guy replying to you, im just letting you know most people lurk for a year or two before their posts carry any value here

you guys do realize OP is probably an alien posting this from space to get details for ohsh-arhghdaef............

24 inches at 5'8
>wide shoulders, wide hips, size eleven shoes extra wide and a big ole sniffer at 5'8

I'm full on dwarf mode and theres nothing I can do about that.

21.5'' im such a fucking subhuman desu

24.5"
6'5" tall
US 16EEEE feet
8.5" wrists

I have scoliosis. Pretty sure that fucked up my proportions a bit since I'm supposed to be like 6'8 or so.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why is every user in this thread a robust chad. im a 21.5'' skullcel. will i ever make it brahs?

>tfw 35 inch skull

Bow down to the new king of Veeky Forums!

24,8" head
5'9" tall
18 years old
Doctors thought I had a disease when I was born because I had a barrel chest and a huge head but then they saw my dad
>tfw wide hips wristlet

>incel bideltoid
>20"
choose one nigger

dolichocephaly is better you fag unless you want to be a normie

>19
>5'9"
>24"
fite me

Dolichocephaly is a negroid trait though, save for some Nerdics
A large, bracycephalic skull is ideal.

>26
>5'9
>25.5"
>21" bidelt
>entj
I could get you to fight others for me brainlet subhuman.

>Dolichocephaly is a negroid trait though
not necessarily
aeolipera.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/the-galley-hill-man-and-ettore-majorana/

> The Galley Hill man was of short stature, about 160 cm. His long bones, which include a humerus as well as a femur and tibia, although robust, were not heavy. The length of the tibia is 77 per cent of that of the femur, and this proportion is modern and European, unlike those of many of the later peoples of the Upper Palaeolithic and Neolithic. From the muscular markings on their surfaces, it is apparent that he was a man of considerable bodily strength, but at the same time of fairly light build. The section profiles of the long bones, the positions of the condyles, and the facets, all bear witness to a life in open country, and to the habit of squatting.

>5'9"
>21"
learn how to measure you nigger

What's wrong with 21"? When I got tailored for a suit for my brothers wedding that's where I was at, they did breadth and circumference. Ive lost 25lbs since then but i doubt thats a huge difference.

>What's wrong with 21"?
It's incredibly unrealistic, you nigger. It's almost world-class bber, god-tier genes level at your height and you're a dyel.
Learn how to measure.

I have a large head. I always struggled to get berets to fit in the military. Its deceptively large though because its in proportion

That guys craniofacial features literally look semi-negroid. There are VERY few outliers. Most dolicho people are black and most blacks are dolicho.

wel,, you're not wrong.
And that guy's Ettore Majorana, he was extremely intelligent. Wrote a couple of papers, worked with top-tier people and then disappeared after he got on a ship going to another country.

It wasnt me that measured and the suit fit pretty comfortably. How do you know I'm a dyel? I never mentioned any lifts.

>It wasnt me that measured
Then it was probably the suit's measurements. remove 3/4inch from each side and that's closer to your actual shoulder width.
>How do you know I'm a dyel? I never mentioned any lifts.
You're bragging abotu your shoulders on a skull circumference thread

24.8 inches

it kinda sucks

Im really not trying to brag, not sure how they measure that shit. Should I take 1 inch from losing a bit of weight? Is 19 closer to standard? Im a pretty unremarkable guy.

>Should I take 1 inch from losing a bit of weight?
It's supposed to be measured accurately
> Is 19 closer to standard?
yes

My skull is 56cm
I'm 173-175.
Am I a freak?