Are you a narcissist?

Are you a narcissist?
Why/why not?

1.no
2.idk

A friend told me I was but she's a woman so she's probably jealous that I'm cuter than her

Yes, it attracts females unironically.

no because i hate myself

I have narcissistic qualities(very heavily actually) but I dont have narcissistic personality disorder.

Ye, I talk about myself like 70% of the time. But idgaf, chicks dig it

yes and it makes it very hard to reconcile how shitty I am

Don't think so.

I'm not cool enough.

Yes, because I'm beautiful

ok I did a test and wtf

No
because I have a healthy mind

>27 / 40 on a test score
>higher than 90.7% of the sample
>Average is 15-18

I guess I'm a little narcissistic, but the questions are kinda rigged.
A lot of the options are either total fucking douchebag or total autistic introvert

Example:
a)I feel embarrassed when people compliment me
Or
b)I love my body and I deserve compliments

I don't get embarrassed because its a compliment not the story of how i shit my pants on a field trip. but i don't feel entitled to the compliments.

I never talk about myself unless somebody else brings it up. I stare at myself in the mirror a lot, and my body isn’t even extremely impressive.

What am i.

No.
Narcissism is a personality disorder.
Having high self esteem and being narcissistic is not the same thing.
Wanting to be narcissistic is like wanting to be autistic. Unable to handle criticism and sabotaging people around you to seem more important.
Its not even like people with narcissism are reaching for the ultimate sense of self. They think they have already achieved it so they don't try to improve.

1. Yes
2. I am sexy as fuck

How can i be a narcissist when i look like total shit.

>5'5
>Ugly
>Receding chin
>receding hairline
>shit jawline
>acne
>back acne beginning to break out
>Life spiraling out of control again

The thought of being with a girl doesn't even turn me on anymore. Its like looking at some expensive hyper car, sure its nice, but its way outside your reach and you will never be able to buy it. People tell me to just "ride the wave" Cause its "always going up". I'm begging to think its only going down.

>6'1
>handsome
>good chin
>good hairline
>Good Jawline
>acne is clearing up to the point of nonexistent
>life is going as planned
idk bro have you tried just being yourself?

my jawline is developing the only thing i need is a dope hairstyle and to fix my posture. i’ve been doing exercises and sleeping with no pillow and it’s been working

you jawline and chin probably aren't as bad as you think they are, but posture is super important, fix that and you'll look way better, and a bit taller

>tfw 6’1 with shit posture
ultra chad status here i come

i dunno but a recent situation makes me think i am or my gains are coming along
>with gf
>she invites her qt azn best friend over for pres who's pretty hot also
>sitting down on my phone when she comes has usual grill interactions with gf
>nearly time to go get up to go get ready
>gfs friend turns around ans says "Oh my god you're actually a giant."
>smile and leave it alone not to hurt gfs feelings
>night leads to us going to a club gfs friend has brought her boyfriend, hes shorter and dyel but a decent looking dude (I'm only 6' 2 fyi)
>rest of the night entails gfs hot friend grabbing my arms 'accidentally,' tripping over onto me etc.
>friend and her bf have a fight in the club dunno what about
long story shorter
>few days later same friend is facetiming gf
>long tearful conversation later ask gf what shes upset about out of a piqued interest
>says her bf can't satisfy her, she prefers bigger dudes anyway

can't help but feel i had some influence or maybe im just being a narcissist lmao