Fit I wasn’t expecting this

I was trying to be alpha and asked her that. Any good routine to get over her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IC8qPpnD0uE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck thots. nothing like balls deep in pussy to make you forget your troubles user

Bury her in the ground, 1 rep, 1 set

Stacies x exhaustion

>ouch

You shouldnt have replied at all

Learn to meditate and have no thoughts in your mind whatsoever. If you are thinking anything it will lead back to her, don't think positive, don't think negative, think nothing. Breathe and be at peace.

fuck other women and delete her number, treat her like a stranger, remove everything you had that involved her from your life. fuck her friends if you’re bored

I know...should had gone NC.. I just didn’t see it coming user

Holy shit OP this hurts :(

I know that feel, user.

Omega as fuck response. Should have said "Cool whatever."

Nah thats when you say " I think thats a good idea. I've been fucking stacy for a couple weeks now and was gonna suggest the same"

Incorrect. Correct response would be to respond with only
“Begone thot”

That would make it even worse, looking like a tryhard
>O-okay, I don't even care anyway!!!1!!11 :'(

Try some "FUCK OFFS" 1xF

>tries to be alpha
>asks "are you going to break up with me"
topkek, but on a more serious note this almost exactly happened to me over the phone with my exgf. it was over a year ago and I like to think I'm over her, although if I saw her with another dude it would still ruin my day.
anyway, no there isn't a good routine to get over her but you need to do some thinking and even talking with her to figure out if it's really on her as she says, or if there are things you should have done differently. relationships are a waste of time and energy if you can't learn from them. good luck.

Act like a cuck, get treated like a cuck

Ouch!

Fucking hell you got BTFO'd, user

>trying to be alpha
Really? The thought of being dumped would never cross an alpha's mind. They are always sure of themselves and centered.

best post

>trying to be alpha
Whats the mindset that makes you think this is alpha behavior?

>just finished at the ((((dentist))))
>over ((((3 hours))))
>((((busy tonight))))

Why has nobody pointed out he's getting cucked the fuck out of? She's practically telling him she just finished sucking cock and he's too oblivious to fucking see it

OP here, she sent me this after my omega response

“user you’re a really nice man”

Tha tha thank you.

Also ((((dinner with coworkers)))) is the classic excuse when women are cucking someone, Jesus Christ how green are you

Cringy reaction on your part.
Cut all ties and get on test/tren/dbol

>finishing the dentist
>then going out to dinner
>we need to break up

looks like a classic case of the good ol' cuck & chuck

you're getting cucked RIGHT NOW friendo

1. that isn't alpha
2. i felt that one bro :( literally block her on everything immediately. don't meet or talk to her.

Kek, this

OP tell her exactly this

>i understand. thank you for letting me use you as a fucktoy for [months you were with her]. good bye

and then block her on everytihng

Wow that brought some flashbacks. You'll get over it OP. It might take a while depending on the relationship but pull through for me. Sadnigga hours start early tonight.

>you'll make some lucky girl very happy one day user;^)

Fuck this condescending bullshit man. Holy shit, this actually pissed me off, hit too close to home.

Don't answer, don't give her fucking closure, cut contact. Fuck her.

Do it op before you say anything else pls!!!

>you're such a GREAT guy that I DON'T want to be with you

jesus fucking christ it's like the girl version of what George said to Lenny before he shot that tard in the back of the head. Mate you may like this girl but she thinks you're lower than her. Ghost that ho

>dentist
>takes 3 hours
does her teeth look like pic related? my longest dentist visit took an hour and only because one of my teeth was almost completely rekt

This is good OP, now you can go fuck more pussy.

Also you don't come off alpha at all, more like a needy dude. Fuck this bitch.

>with everything I have going on
>fucking 3 dudes at once is so exhausting user, I don't want a relationship ;)

>just finished at the dentist
>is grabbing dinner with "coworkers"

OP, surely you see how this doesn't add up. Tell me the last time you went for a chow right after seeing the dentist. Jesus Christ

You've been getting cucked for the entirety of your relationship with her and now that Chad wants a relationship she's dumped you,OP.

nah most liekly she found another guy who wasnt socially retarded
>busy tonight
>getting drinks with coworkers
translates to
>im fucking the other guy

instead of "wah my emotions" try "explain what i did wrong so i can improve in the future" or "what did i do wrong, ma ybe i can fix it" or seek further honesty and learn that she's already fucking some other dude, and probably had him oon the side the entire time and decided to go with him over you

Holy shit I hate this. Why do they have to assure you that "you're great, but not for me right now". Bitch, I know I'm great, it's your loss with you not having your shit together.

>Ouch

Shit.. actually I thought about that, this girl is going to say she wants to rest after the dental work and turn down my invitation to hang out, that’s why I asked if she had something else going on.. like “relax” what a thot

>Bitch, I know I'm great, it's your loss with you not having your shit together.

that coping lol

Fuck, that's depressing user. Same happened here, it's a bitch now but don't dwell on it - she most likely won't.
Show her what she fucked up on in the upcoming months

>when stupid bitches say shit like this

Better not dealing with their retard mental gymnastics in the long run, if you really think about it.

>I can't handle a relationship and do not want one.
That's bullshit, relationships are the only things women having going for in their lives.
What she really means is she found a better guy.
Get fucked OP.

dating cunts is for fags
just jack your dick, idiot

OP, a lot of the other replies are shit. Just don’t reply from now on. From here you begin something called “No contact” where you literally do not interact with her. No messages. No texting. No snapchats. No calls. Nothing. If you find yourself being tempted to look at her profiles block her. Google/YouTube Corey Wayne or David Tian. What’s funny about this strategy is that it’s the best way to get over someone but also the best way to get someone back in case you want that. She will contact you eventually. If not, it’s no loss to you because you don’t talk to her anyway anymore. She will though. Now focus on being whole as yourself and your own happiness, try to make your life better without relying on someone else. You’ll hopefully get to a point where she sees you living life well and gets jealous and tries to get back together with you and then since you now have the upper hand you’ll be able to play he chad move, either say no then or get back together with her. It will be hard if she meant something to you, it may not hit you immediately but it will. Take your time to mourn and cry (notice how babies cry for 5 minutes then 10 minutes later they’re happy and up and running again) but just try to move on.
Also to other anons, a true chad doesn’t care because his life is good and going out of your way to prove you don’t care is a clear sign you do care and not a chad move at all and girls can sense that. Chad is effortless.
So yeah, just initiate no contact and don’t talk to her at all.

How about YOU think about sucking on my fat penis?

Sounds like fun, whip that 2 incher out nigga.

unironically this

OK but it's not much of a whip when I bring it out. More of a doink.

This guy over explained but yeah just stop responding. Only time you respond is when she asks you wyd tonight because you know you'll get pussy. Other than that begone thot

>tfw this was me exactly with my last ex
>tfw for a while after that breakup reading these threads made me feel depressed as fuck
>tfw when now I feel nothing (except for bad for OP)
>tfw you know you've finally moved on.

>no snapchats

turn 18

WOW! GREAT! SO HAPPY 4 U!

this pretty much

but meds got me wanting sex so fucking bad i am trying to get laid now, usually masturbation was good enough now its not

i guess thats what normies are like

OP here.. thanks user I appreciate it, Corey would had replied .. “ hey well if you change your mind you have my number give me a call” I did see her level of atraction go lower, I just wasn’t expecting it, that’s the reason for my beta reply .. going NC thanks user

Tell her you’re deleting her off everything temporarily.

This will make sure you get over her as fast as possible, trust me brah.

Keep your chin up user. We're all gonna make it

Don't tell her anything. Just do it.

>fugged up
Cut ties and move on. Maybe you'll see her still being single in a few years, and maybe you'll get her caught up in heavy feelings for you before destroying her emotions.

As everyone else has said; cut all ties.

You wont get back together, and if she wants that in a few years it will end badly and you will never be happy with her.

It feels shitty now but cutting all ties does work. Say nothing else to her just delete everything.

>Ouch :(

Time for you to release you inner Chad. Lift weights, eat pizza, fuck bitches and pursue your goals.

kekek
this but unironically

went through this shit when she broke up with me literally 2 months ago to the day. got the exact same speech, exact same spiel. she even told me she just wanted to talk, that there was nothing to worry about and that she wasn't going to break up with me. when she answered her door, it was "awwww relax there's nothing to worry about". she still dumped me that night.

it gets easier. respond, or don't. there's no silver bullet. I spoke to her once when she messaged me in about 3 weeks, then we talked more. hung out more. got confusing again, then found out it was the same old shit behind the scenes.

just do whatever you want to do that you can reflect on later and know you'll have dignity doing. i was fine speaking to her and seeing her because i knew if it didn't work out, i fought as hard as i could regardless of the outcome.

i recently met a new girl who is qt and seems really into me. gl bruh, we will all make it.

Just act like you don't care. She'll wonder why she didn't mean that much to you

Just don't insult her and don't give her ammunition to use against you. She'll show it to her friends and say "oh look how mean he was to me, of course I had to break up with him". Just get a new sloot asap, that'll be the best revenge.

>Let's fuck one last time

Let her go. Now's the time for you make yourself and your life better. Something she will want to come back to. If she doesn't come back then you'll have improved yourself anyway, making you a better catch for your next girlfriend.

op How long were you with this girl for? Like two weeks?

Solid Advice

Listen to depressing music OP

youtube.com/watch?v=IC8qPpnD0uE

sounds like you are in a prime position to go get paid and go get laid.

Time to lift, make money, and fuck thots till you forget why you were doing it.

yes it works

>fuck thots

i noticed how much value Veeky Forums puts on fucking random whores. i guess it makes sense since guys here are too garbage to appeal to girls for actual relationships besides a few slam sessions

>get dumped by girl
>want to immediately enter into a relationship with a new girl

yeah good idea. fucking thots isn't for everyone but you either fuck thots, or have a breather from dating. you'd have to be a genuine nutcase to aim to be in a relationship soon after being dumped.

>it’s for the best.
Would have been the best response.

Being alpha isn’t some magical state of nirvana where you are unwavering in your presence. It comes with experience and rejection. It’s learning yourself and facing fear not running from it. You sound like you’re 12 and have never left your house faggot.

>That reply
Fuck this makes my blood boil