Fit, brown and 5'6

I am fit but I am brown and 5'6. Its hard to find girls on Tinder, what should i do? is it even worth lifting weights?

>brown
>5'6
if you want white girls you're gonna have a tough fucking time user

Wow, this is the most obvious shitposting bait I've seen so far.
But incase of the 1% chance you're not, yes, start lifting.

I have been lifting. My bio pic on tinder is a shirtless pic of me. Sometimes i only get fat girls/

tinder unless you are a model you gotta do lots of meme vacation photos and flash your wealth while using a digital SLR camera

go to your homeland, remove whites from your homeland

this is the only dignified solution. if you live in europe then fucking leave

All the likes i get are from fat bitches. Brown chicks wont even reply back

Go for girls that are brown and the same height/shorter than you?

I live in the US and I love being here.

Not a lot of brown girls where I live, and the Brown girls don't really go for brown guys in my experience. Short girls, love really tall guys.

How can women tell you're short just based on your profile pic?

Good point, I guess i am thinking about my life experience as well.

I'm white, attractive, 5'9 and I dont have a gf and have only had sex with hookers (I have kissed girls though and groped thousands of times)
Learn to fucking deal with it.

What about cougars?

Most of the time they are flattered just to receive attention by younger guys.

You can cut you teeth on some buffed out cougar muff until you have enough confidence to bang regular women.

>Hey! :) What brings you to Tinder?
>pls respond

fat, white-passing and 6'1.5"

as soon as i get fit i will be a god

user post a pic of you so we can tell you why you're ugly

>6'1.5"
>caring about that half inch
lmao what a fucking faggot

i'm taller than that in the morning, but not quite 6'2". it's my greatest shame and insecurity.

just say you're 6'1 user. nobody gives a shit unless you're shorter than 5'10 or taller than 6'4

Skin bleaching
Hair dye
Leg lengthening

I am fit and white and 6’1
It is still hard to get girls on tinder
Halp

6'1" is what i say irl on the rare occasion that it comes up, which is almost always with other shorter guys when there are girls around.

Interesting, I always thought if you are a tall white fit guy, you would get pussy left and right

I have almost zero charisma which doesn’t help.

Cause you're gonna have to kill ypurself and make the world a cleaner place

Do Veeky Forums poos bring a barbell when they visit the designed shitting street?

I know what you mean, I get really bored talking to some girls. So its hard for me to keep a conversation going.

Just make fun of them. Being an asshole is a good substitute for a bad Charisma roll and you've been raised on a site full of assholes.

>jack

Sincere advice: Get off of Tinder.

Tinder is not a dating app, it might have been when it was new but it is definitely not anymore, it is now an app to boost the ego of women.
An average chick who would gladly talk to you on the streets will never reply to you in Tinder because she gets messages from dozens of thirsty losers a day.

You have much better odds of picking up chicks in social settings/streets than on Tinder. I'm 5'5" and even I have managed to get laid with attractive girls I picked up when going out before, don't stress over it, being short just means your dating pool is more limited than other guys', go for girls shorter than you, if she is into tall guys only, it's ok, it's a matter of preference so don't take it personally.

Thanks man

I know, but I like it.