What can I replace milk with?

I have very fast metabolism and gain something is very hard for me. I tried 1/2 of GOMAD and I gained 2 kg in 2 weeks but I feel like I'm lactose intolerant a bit because I fart all the time and I have gas in my bowels.
Without milk I barely can gain anything so I need to replace it with something.
Any tips?

>I have a very fast metabolism
Stopped reading there desu

Why? I'm an ectomorph.

Ectomorphs have a very difficult time gaining weight.

kill yourself

Probably bait, but either way the answer is to stop being a pussy and eat more.

You don't say desu?

Soy, almond or rice milk

Are you kidding me? It's true.
I eat pretty much it doesn't help plus I have gastritis so I can't put food with force in me.

Do Jar of Peanut Butter a Day (JOPBAD)

bratwurst mein friend

Use half-and-half or heavy cream instead of milk in/on things.
Put butter on everything imagineable. Experiment with it freely.
Choose high-calorie/calorie-dense foods over low-calorie foods every time.
Eat 5-6-7-8 times a day in smaller amounts so your stomach/gut are never completely empty.
Never be hungry, ever.

Seriously I think some of you guys were just raised by women, no men around, and taught from birth to eat like a bird or something. You are not supposed to be a skinny little starved waif of a girl, you are a MALE in a first-world country, fucking learn to EAT LIKE ONE.

..oh, and also, OP? If you're not hungry enough to eat all the time, YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH IN YOUR TRAINING, YOU FUCKING PUSSY.

Get off your lazy ass and DO something about it.

Man's milk

protein nutmilk

Yea you're right. But I can't eat always 5-6-7 times a day because I have work and girlfriend and thing to do. That's why milk was pretty good nutrition for me, I could drink a big box of milk while I'm at home and at work and it didn't load my stomach so hard.

Fermented/cultured dairy products. Yogurt, kefir, cheese. The lactose gets broken down in fermentation, so if it's the lactose that upsets you, you will A, get less lactose, and B, have introduced the appropriate microbes for their digestion to your gut biome. If this doesn't help, it isn't the lactose that bothers you, but the protein instead, in which case you're fucked and doomed to the life of a soyboi.

Ecto/meso/endomorphs are an 18th century broscience meme. Not true at all.

yeah op stuff yourself with butter until you shit blood.
real manly man stuff.
so manly.

>Never be hungry, ever
It's more like never stop eating, ever. Until you cut, anyway.

add mct oil to shakes, or blend it into coffee

oil in general is high-calorie, but mct is quickly absorbed and utilized and has some good effects otherwise. you could also takes shots of olive oil which is bitter as fuck, but has a ton of omega 3 and has some aromatase inhibitors.

other than that, beef and pork are pretty high in fat, eat more of those

Well to be honest you have to have a very high metabolism to understand weight gain issues

Flaxseed oil

Protein powder

this

she deserved better

Pork belly.

thanks for the laugh, user.

Well I was about to say cum but you were faster.

Blood.

Take the high protein roll redpill

then lower your test

srsly i found out it was my high T that was making it impossible to gain anything

WONAD

Whole Onion A Day

if you eat niggerblood you can get aids t bh

futa cum

Semen