Gyno

What are some ways to help get rid of gyno? I've never used steriods and I've noticed it starting to develop, it's not visibly noticable but I can feel it. I'm going to start doing sports and lifting some more in an attempt to raise test but I'd like to know extra steps to help with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get your BF down

What are some nice ways to tell my friend that he really needs to get his gyno fixed? He has actual fucking tits at this point, i mean if i didn't know him i would say he's on HRT but he isn't. Yesterday there was fucking sweat marks under his tits, he earns over a $1000 a week so it's not like he can't afford it.

I cut for a while and lost 80 lbs, I know that they're not the most accurate but the bf% calculators online give anywhere from 6-10%.

aromatose inhibitor if it's not developed yet. if developed, surgery or just get a bigger chest and try to live with it.

if it's just fat (no breast tissue, not actual gyno) then just cut

If he's a good friend I'd talk to him privately and tell him about it, encourage him to lift if he doesn't already and try to figure out his diet.

Only workout that works is save $1 for surgery x 5000

Seriously if its proper gyno and not just fat deposits then dont bother with tamoxifen or raloxifene they wont do shit. Surgery or nothing.

If youre aussie, apply to centrelink to release some super to pay for the surgery.

Your friend is probably well aware of his problem already my bro. That'll probably be his response, and that hes already thinking about surgery.

It's proper gyno but it's still extremely small and is only on one side, as I said it's not even visible, I had it worse when I was a fatass 12 year old and even that went away.

Haven't gotten a proper consultation, but I'm about 99% sure I have it. Not a light case either, it's pretty noticeable. I've already started saving up for the surgery for a few months now and will be more than glad to get rid of this shit for good.

I'm still trying to figure out whether I can find manboobs attractive (assuming they're zoomed in and I don't know it's dude)

didn't onion bro's results show that they're a decent estrogen reducer? i dont expect anything huge but it might be worth a shot

I'm getting the surgery on the 23rd, do you guys want before after pics when I'm able?

please do

Try to eat less meat and consume less dairy if you do. This isn't vegan propaganda I'm not vegan

Why do people keep saying this? What is it about meat and dairy that gives you soy tits?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Dairy contains estrogen because cow's milk is not meant for adult human consumption. Growth hormones don't help, either.

Meat shouldn't give you bitchtits.

So no man can enjoy a delicious cheeseburger or pizza then?

Just don't overdo it and don't eat straight milk. Think of cheese as a condiment.

>Think of cheese as a condiment.

So pasta is out of the question then obviously? That sucks man. It seems like everything is bad for you unless you just eat vegetables. I can't go full vegan though. I'm already small enough with a shitty diet.

Yes, I'm going to be looking into the surgery once I've lost more weight.

"raising test" doesn't cure gyno. Why do you think steroids give you gyno in the first place you idiot?

Gyno is caused by excess estrogen so no it won't cure gyno but raising test can help keep it from progressing and roids cause your body to stop naturally producing as much testosterone so if you quit it can cause issues. Correct me if that's all bullshit though.

Female sex hormone down 66%