Weekend Feels Thread

>be loser who graduated college almost two years ago
>after already taking five years to graduate
>still no real job
>live with parents
>work at local really swanky gym
>free all-inclusive membership so that's nice at least
>just lift weights at home, but use pool at gym for cardio
>lots of college kids back for winter break, they work over the summer and winter breaks
>one super qt working in my department
>haven't figured out just how old she is yet, pretty sure she's a sophomore or junior
>worked with her a bunch these past couple weeks
>seem to have a couple shared core interests
>not sure if I totally like her, but definitely have a huge crush
>seems like she might like me too
>smile at each other, converse and joke around a bit at work
>I was cripplingly autistic from childhood though, up until pretty much my last year or two of college
>still not entirely free of the ever eternal tism prism
>thoughts of failure and her secretly finding me weird/not being interested in me at all haunt me constantly
>one day on my sort of break, throwing some bantz at her
>she did this one work task on her break that I usually do on mine
>tell her I'm bored and got nothing to do cause she already did the thing that I usually do to keep myself occupied
>she spaghetti's a bit, tells me if I'm bored I could go check out the book she brought with her that she's reading
>excitedly quips about the book's theme
>go and peek at book
>actually not too far off from my general tastes
>interest intensifies
>begin trying to social media stalk her to find something to work into future convos
>she only has one social media account that I can find, and it's not one of the more detailed ones
>I can work with this though
>appears to be a liberal arts major
>further snooping reveals her particular major surprisingly has some pretty intense overlap with my STEM degree, actually took some classes that cover some of the more in depth and difficult topics from mine
>interest increases further

Cnt...

Cnt.ed

>learn yesterday that she's going into the city for the weekend
>never get a chance to ask her what she's going for
>spend all of today in agony, refreshing her page to see if anything pops up confirming what she's doing in the city
>terrified that she doesn't actually like me at all, will be partying/at some social event and meet some other guy this weekend, and forget all about me
>won't see her again till monday, won't see her at all on tuesday, won't work with her again till wednesday
>pretty sure she's going back to school after wednesday
>wednesday it will be just the two of us for a couple hours at a time when not many people will be at the gym
>this means I have one, maybe two chances tops left to get her number and/or ask her out
>still not even totally sure if she's actually into me at all or is just nice
>terrified that even if I do get her number, she'll meet plenty of other guys at school because of how cute and neat she is, and completely forget about me
>all while I would continue to crush on her big time and miss her when she's gone because there are no other really cute/interesting girls at work
>continue to wallow in the feeling that I'll stay a miserable, directionless college grad with no prospects forever
>there is no escape from this hell

ask for her number the next time you're about to be off work.
its really not a big deal, girls give out numbers to alot of people.
Just do it kinda low key, but be definitive about it.
dont text her till friday and ask her out to a coffee shop.

she's leaving soon?

bring that up or something, ask her to dinner or for a goodbye drink, go from there and keep in touch.

or just nut up and ask for her number before you leave work.

Problem is, I'm pretty sure she's gonna be gone by friday. My other big concern is that even if I do get her number, she'd be gone until her spring/summer break. I feel like it'd be rough trying to keep her interested just through that for however many months, especially since we don't know each other super well yet. My hope would be that we could just hit it off over text and maybe I could go visit her at some point (her school doesn't seem terribly far away, assuming my sleuthing has given me the right school), but that seems like a stretch.

I actually don't think she's legally old enough to drink yet. Already planning on trying to bring up her leaving though, figured I could use that as a good segway into getting her number/further gauging her interest in me.

jesus christ just ask her out you fucking pussy

as long as you don't text her much it should be ok. I mean is the school within 1hr drive?

I'd have to ask her to go out literally the night before she left...asking her out right now is more of a scheduling issue than a balls issue here.

Close to two hours, so still not terrible. I'm more worried that she'll be doing things with other guys and I'll just be one of a bunch of guys. I think when I get to know her better I'll like her enough that I'd like to move towards a relationship, but that'd be too weird for me if I knew she was just being casual with other people between now and the next time she's home. Like, we've flirted enough now that I feel like it'd be a weird (for me at least) interruption of the escalation we've got going if I get put on the back burner for however many months. I wanna text her enough and for her to WANT to text me enough that'd we'd be able to keep escalating through text while she's gone.

look, being an alpha means not caring about other men EVER.
and you'll never get into her pants by texting, you have to make a move dude.
move your stupid schedule around and make a move on this bitch.
I'm assuming you've never kissed/fucked a girl before, so you have no idea how little value girls place on their pussies.
>tldr, get your tongue in her pants asap and then ghost

>all this repeated "she will go out and meet other guys and forget all about me! she's so amazing and will meet a guy so much better than me!"

stop. there is no bigger turn off to girls than guys who think and act like that. it's so unappealing in every respect. she also doesn't owe you shit, so you wasting mental effort thinking about her with other guys not only fucks with your mind but also how you approach the relationship you have with her.

ask her out. you know your schedule better than anyone else.

ps) she isn't going to save you from feeling like a miserable, directionless college grad with no prospects.

normal people want normal relationshipers, not fixer-upper's

Not my schedule, hers. I can potentially set something up like, Monday or Tuesday night, which I'm gonna try for, but she's gone until Monday and will be gone again for months after Wednesday.
>I'm assuming you've never kissed/fucked a girl before
Had a three year relationship in college that helped me get over my autism. Had a one month fuckfest fling with a girl with a daddy fetish the last summer that I was at school.
>, so you have no idea how little value girls place on their pussies.
>tldr, get your tongue in her pants asap and then ghost
Did you read my post or comments at all? I'm not trying to just fuck her. I actually at least kind of like her.

>there is no bigger turn off to girls than guys who think and act like that
Trust me, none of that is on the surface. I also know she's not gonna save me from anything, I'm not one of those people who projects manic pixie dream girl fantasies onto girls. It's more that I'm not happy, but I'd like something like this to be a nice little thing that I have in my life.

>It's more that I'm not happy, but I'd like something like this to be a nice little thing that I have in my life.

as someone who had that with a girl, then had it end and felt like the world was crushing me, i'd advise against placing your happiness entirely in one facet of your life.

I like the pics art style, thats all

I meant that it would be one nice thing to have while I'm working on everything else. Don't worry, I've been miserable enough for long enough throughout my life that I don't get caught up in false hopes or sperging out and relying on relationships as the only things to keep me going.

THis but waiting until friday is dumb and something children think they need to do. There's no reason to wait days to text someone you're interested in.

>I'm not trying to just fuck her. I actually at least kind of like her.
>I actually at least kind of like her.
you dont fuck girls you like? nothin better than gettin one of those real emotional blowjobs
you're missing my point, you gotta fuck them first before they will like you.
Plus she is leaving so you kinda gotta get something physical in.

sure, actually you're right. you should just hit them up when its convenient for YOU.
don't try to set shit up a day in advance either, ask what they are doing NOW and be able to meet them in an hour from when you hit them up.

Well I mean yeah obviously I still also like to fuck her. I'll definitely try to get something physical in before she goes, I just wasn't hedging my bets on it, but you're right that it would help things along a lot.

most people who have lives don't have time set aside everyday to get coffee in case someone asks desu.

it's usually best to organise it two days in advance in my opinion. so organise it wednesday night for friday.

Needed one of these threads.

>be dating gf for 7 months
>everything is going smooth although I've made some fuckups along the way
>mostly with my other guy friend who's single and talks about all the girls he goes through
>decide to just join in and now when we're hanging out, we comment on the hot girls we see on our uni campus.
>get a call from gf a few days ago when im at the gym, says its important so I have to stop what im doing and leave
>calls me and asks if I've ever been unfaithful to her
>OBVIOUSLY not, she's the best girl i've ever been with if not a little boring at time.
>ask her where this is coming from, because honestly this shit blindsided me so hard I almost crushed my phone in anger
>apparently, when she went out to eat with her friends, they all formed some sort of intervention talking about how I was being unfaithful to her
>the guy friend I mentioned previously (who is literally one of my 2 childhood best friends) was there as well, meaning that he lied to me when I asked to hang with him that day as well.

con't

cont'd

>gf begins to tell me what they all said about me
>total fucking slander from my supposed friends (all saying that im not a good match for her, I'm too different from her, it'll never last)
>obviously im livid at this point, but I dont bother yelling at her. Im just staying silent and asking her to tell me more
>when she gets to what my best friend said I almost wanted to puke

Like I said, this guy is literally my best friend and knows all of my faults, embarrassing moments, and some of the darkest shit I've had to struggle and overcome

>he tells all of them about it. purely fucking exposing me
>she continues to tell me the rest of what they all say
>I only reaffirm that while what they said isnt made up (I did gawk at other girls with my guy friends, its not a big deal), its not indicative of who I am
>she believes me and says that shes on my side.

Fast forward to today
>She goes to meet another one of her friends
>begins to talk to her about the whole thing
>that friend agrees with all of what they all said about me (we arent on the best of terms)
>gf texts me saying that she wants to reconsider our relationship and needs some time

/rant over.

Bros, I feel like shit, and havent been to the gym for the past few days. I didnt deserve any of this and now my friends totally did a 180 on me. I have nobody.

Sounds like you need new friends. Honestly just ghost them. They aren't worth your time regardless of how much you have invested in/with them thus far.

>oneitis told me she dreamt about me
>made her "wake up in a good mood"
Fucking suffering desu

Hey you are leaving anxiety all over the place, I know how you feel tho. You are over thinking stuff, just ask for her phone and see where it gets.

Tell her she’d wake up in an even better mood if she slept with you instead of just dreamt about you. How is what she said “suffering”? She is literally telling you that she wants to sleep with you, you just have to confirm back to her that you also wanna sleep with her.

A thread has died for this. You know what to do, and if you don`t, then you don`t deserve that girl

>all of this stalking and speculating
Fucking talk to her, ask her where she's from, what she studies, say 'hey do you have facebook?' and just add her, say its in case she's going for an event or something etc. and then all you have to do is just find a time when you two are together and not busy and ask her out for coffee.

Yeah, there could be a chance she has a guy but there's ways to infer that. Point being fucking talk to her instead of letting the oneitis feeling fester.

Best bet is probably to explain to her that you were just looking for something that you could bond with your friend over, and that you weren’t seriously trying to ogle other girls. Try to play it off as just bantz or something. I think the problem is that you probably came off way too hard as genuinely being into other girls, even to your guy friend who you did that stuff with. I honestly can’t say for sure that I entirely blame him for being concerned for your girlfriend, but he absolutely should’ve just fucking talked to you about it like a man and found out what was going on, instead of just throwing you under the bus and ratting you out to a bunch of girls.

Isn’t much that you can do about her or your friends at this point, sounds like they’ve definitely all turned on you pretty hard unfortunately.

This desu but more non-chalant. "You'd wake up in an even better mood if you woke up with me". But there's a decent chance it's too late now and in her mind you're just the gay best friend.
That happened to me recently so I stopped messaging her. Got drunk with dad last night and started talking to her again god damn it