Roid

Why haven't you taken the roidpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eotUKxbK60E?t=426
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

check how connor looks like NOW,thats why.

he doesnt look like this little dweeb thats for sure

because im still a skinnyfag and also because im poor

because i took the roid needle

>content with my current progress
>don't feel like wasting money on dumb shit
>want to avoid health risks in the future

Balcels

Because I'm not a genetic failure of a manlet who is so fucking insecure all the time that they'll do ANYTHING to try to feel like not killing themselves.
>when will they learn?

>Get up, kiss GF
>"Hey GF, let's hit the gym today! If we keep healthy we will live long and beautiful lives with our children and their children"
>arrive at gym
>Some douchebag is there with a camera guy
>Ignore and try to focus on improving my lifts
>He comes over
>Shoves camera in my face
>Takes shirt off in front of my GF
>panic, gotta do something my future wife is about to see me get humiliated on camera
>take off shirt in panic
>become a meme used on body building forums across the globe for the next decade
>GF splits up with me

Rough day lads. He just wanted to improve himself.

>live long and beautiful lives
>long life
why would you want this user?

i have

Death must be avoided at all costs. The chances of respawning as a malnourished african child are too high.

Me on the right

Wrong. He approached connor to "make his girlfriend's day."

>Why haven't you taken the roidpill?

taking "trt" dose right now cuz low test

I'm 18 and none of the soyboys at my gym will sell to me because they think its unethical

I heard when you roid once you will be enhanced for life because of muscle memory. How much of this is truth and how much is a meme?

proof? He looked pissed and tried to make his girlfriend stop looking at connor.

is this the most brutal mogging of all time?

if you're 18 i can guarentee that you haven't reached your natty potential yet

youtu.be/eotUKxbK60E?t=426

Your inferiority complex is showing worse than your bald spot

wow what an actual cuck. I hate to use that word but I feel it applies here.

LITTLE
WHITE
TITS
>boo!
>get outta town
BIG
KHAZAR
MILKERS
>The crowd starts screaming incoherently as the Cuck King disrobes, shaking involuntarily.
>MOMMY MOMMY GIVE ME MILKIES
The crest of the audience swells as the chant spreads throughout the back corners of the room. The Cuck King is now on the floor in convolutions, fully nude. He shoves his finger down his throat in order to vomit profusely upon his erect member. The crowd cheers on.
>Kat Dennings emerges from backstage, fully naked and covered in felt-tipped swastikas

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
WELCOME
TO THE MOMMY BREEDING GROUNDS

>The droning sounds of timpani begin to fill the room. The crowd erupts in a chorus of HAVA NAGILA, HAVA NAGILA.
>two 6"5 Nubian Kangs emerge from backstage, pin Dennings to the ground and enter her mouth and uterus with their 15 inch phalluses.

HAVA NAGILA
HAVA NAGILA

>The timpani drums accelerate in pace, as Ariel Winters and Angelina Jolie rush out from backstage, armed with scimitars, enthusiastically slicing and dicing through the bodies of unworthy Teutonic Titlets

MOMMY WOMMY MILKY WILKY
DWINKY DWINKY MOMMY'S MILKIES

>Louis screams this in between coughing up flakes of vomit, the "cock" of the Cuck King is now unrecognisable by even his most intimate of interns
>He swerves his hips towards the audience, giving everybody a good look of the mess he has made

ARE YOU READY FOR ROUND TWO?
>The audience cheers in response
>MILKERS MILKERS MOMMY MOMMY MILKERS

look at connors face at 7:11, he knows the manlet is a total cuck

He literally is a cuck, he said that connor's body would "make her day"

i may be a skinny fucking faggot but at least i will never be as much of a cuck as that guy

Dont know how i can get some? how did you guys get it?

once you gain muscle it is a lot easier to gain it back if you lose it. i imagine its the same when roiding as long as you didnt pass your natty limit on roids

>This might be one of the most brutal moggings I've ever seen
The manlet on his own doesn't have a terrible physique. I feel for him.

>HAVA NAGILA
Got me to giggle out loud