Be me, 18

>be me, 18
>physically an ogre
>320 pounds at 6'3"
>literally built like shrek
>grew up in the south, working on farms
>end up strongfat from hard southern summers, but rich harvests of biscuits fresh from the trees and gravy from the tennessippi river
>college.mpeg
>start to gain weight from bountiful harvests, but no hard work
>2nd semester of college, get sick, drop 10 pounds in a week of nothing but god's punishment out both ends for my poor southern sins

so this is where I am now, Veeky Forums, I'm just getting over my sickness, and my college is outfitted with one of the biggest fitness centers in the southeast US, to which I have free access to. I'm not trying to get ripped, but should I take this as a jump-start and cut back on my portions (since I don't really eat junk like fast food or chips n' shit) and try to lose this keg around my torso and my beautious mreasts?

Or should I continue my life as is and do children's parties as shrek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
youtube.com/watch?v=zcMBm-UVdII
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your 120lbs overweight. You should have a much stronger sense of urgency, you should hate how you look. You can lose the weight but you will always be a fat fuck. Start now.

30 day fast and u'll be ripped cmon

See the problem is I don't hate how I look.

What do you want to do?

how do

user you’ve been blessed by the gods of strength. Lift heavy fucking weights fuck a cut. Why the fuck wouldn’t you just get as strong as fucking possible

I don't know honestly, at this point I really just don't care. I look fine, I have a girlfriend, and my grades are great, so it literally doesn't detriment my current life whichever I choose.

Considered this, my legs are already insanely powerful having played football throughout middle and highschool, and my arms are pretty thigg too.
Might be fun to start lifting.

You could squat 600 pounds user

Working out is almost the opposite of work. You know when doing labor you try to leverage your body against the object. When working out form is leveraging the object against your body. This runs contrary to your instincts when you have had a physical life. But you will find that your core is starting a lot stronger than most beginners.

show pic of your strongfat body, I want to see how farm life affects gains

lifting is fine and all but why not cut first in order to not have all the health risks of all that extra fat.
Long fasts are prolly the best way to cut while also conserving muscle if you are decently active, altho some ppl find it intimidating at first. If you rly are interesting I think ppl make fast generals on Veeky Forums nowadays.
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
youtube.com/watch?v=zcMBm-UVdII

read the SS book
do the SS program, then an intermediate strength program when your linear gains are over
keep eating however much you're eating
eventually win WSM a few years down the line

> while also conserving muscle
no

fasting and intermittent fasting makes you consume less than 4 times the amount of muscle you do on a normal calorie restricted diet.

Because instead of cutting he can meet himself where’s he’s at. If he cuts he’s going to have to eventually bulk back up to get strong or big. He’s alreay there just needs to build muscle and strength.

>intermittent fasting
ok
>fasting
No, that's wrong. The study /fast/tards love to quote so much is specifically about IF, not about total prolonged fasting. There is absolutely no hard evidence in that regard.
Don't get me wrong, fasting is great if you're a fatass, but it's shit if you care about conserving muscle mass.

>literally built like shrek
>I look fine
?

Also, I should add
>makes you consume less than 4 times the amount of muscle
I don't think that's what you meant to say.

eh i wouldnt care if i was that big. few people mess with guys that are big the way you describe. id say your pretty much a wall and you shouldnt even care since you can literally crush men that are 5'7 and 150 pounds like me.

>men
An adult male weighs at least 200 kg.

post a picture

>don't eat anything
>drink a shit ton of water
>take vitamins

until you post a picture of your body i highly doubt the validity of what you describe your physique to be and this is just a useless larping thread

Here's me in the middle of remodeling a bathroom, also in need of a haircut.

Y-you're a big guy

>strongfat
>is just fat
every time

LMAO PHAT

>right click + s
>image: janitor

yea but you're just fat, highly deluded yourself into this common backwater american thinking of "oh im jus strongfat das what id is," big =/= strong or good

>Shrek
pic related

Go on OMAD (One meal a day)
You have good cheekbones, you just need to melt off the fat and start lifting and you'll be a proto-chad in no time

Get checked out you might be brain dead

>defending fastards
Almost everyone in /fast/ is fat as fuck or skellybellies. Fasting for prolonged periods of time seems to work well only if you're fat. If you support fasting, post your body and lifts.

Every single fucking time, even asked for evidence he doesn't have, the /fast/tard will call you names instead of admitting he has no proof for his claim. Every time.
Go back to shitposting about how based snake man is, fatty.

You have absolutely no desire to change. You're not strong or handsome. The only thing you have in spades is self disillusion. Why would you come on here and even post when all you're going to do is keep eating garbage and think you're strong for lifting hay three years ago?

You're dressed like that guy that puts diapers in the microwave and wears them

buy a xxl sized bicycle, ride the bike everywhere in the south. You have no hills (the enemy of the fat guy cyclist)

it's hard to do cardio that isn't cybex when you are a big guy.

And it looks like you could definately get way bigger muscle wise as well you just need to start cutting weight.