GYM AREA CODE

SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME ON DEADLIFTS PLEASE. JESUS FUCK.

sauce on dat mango

google image search it

Are there no bros

Danberu nan kiro moteru?

No. Seriously I need help.

403 crowfoot

614 gym bros?

I’m in 214 op. I had surgery recently and my lifts dropped hard so I’ll only help you if you’re still weaker than me though

Probably. Just realized I'm fucking my deads and I don't think I properly developed the muscles to properly do the lift.

Stuck at 3 lmaoplates cause of that. Also shit grip.

I’m at 315ish right now, but I was at 430 before which I guess you’ll just have to believe
Your form is probably shit, I could help you fix that

Yah. It is (probably). Read guides and did cues like Alan Thrall's shit but still it is shit man.

what gym brah

forgot to ask

Gold’s gym preston center
I found the Chris Duffin video on the supertraining channel to be way more helpful than anything Alan Thrall said

I'm also a 214 brah but most the gyms are filled with fucking dyels. Rarely see 2 pl8 bench

Hrere

Gonna look up his vids. Also been reading the stronger by science guide on deads as well.

I'm down at the fitness connection in garland.

Go to a better gym and what gym.

fuck off

I think I’ve been to that one with a former coworker before, not bad for a $10/mo gym but they seemed to have a bit of a shortage of plates

At golds I see someone bench 2pl8 plus almost every time I go. Recently I saw two guys incline benching 2pl8+ within 10 minutes of each other

It's good now though I've never noticed it as a problem in the past. It's just fucking busy ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME so you might have to go look for smaller plates.

I go late and it's still damn busy.

904 and 352 any Florida Veeky Forumsizen wanna lift

320 anyone? Mn?

I'm in the 972! Deadlift every Sunday

gym? deadlift and squats for me tomorrow.

214! I might need deadlift help as well. I go to Trophy Fitness (downtown) Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat

519 checking in

C-Corben?

I shattered my kneecap some of us can't deadlift.
Except with rubber weights. Just so we can...believe...work... out

No this is patrick. How about you

I go to the fitness connection in Mesquite and there is a lot of shitters in there.

24 hr in Richardson

LONDON?

405?

90210?

83440???

Grew up in the 631. STRONG ISLAND.

570 reporting in.

907? Anchorage?

3104, Melbourne fag here

L O N D O N

405 here heading to OSU