What are the best exercises to get a big, fuckable ass that I can show off in skinny jeans? (male)

What are the best exercises to get a big, fuckable ass that I can show off in skinny jeans? (male)

BRRRPPPPPRAAAAAAAAPPPPP

>What are the best exercises to get a big, fuckable ass that I can show off in skinny jeans? (male)
Veeky Forums

Weighted hip thrusts are the best glute workout. Post current glutes

o-o-okay

I also need advice

Without underpants man, stop being a tease

Start sleeping on your stomach to encourage an anterior pelvic tilt

Rope hangs 1x1

these are fuckable asses tbqh

also deadass the more i started bottoming (especially riding, not just taking it) the better my ass got. I only did it for the gainz though, no homo

saved
good work already lads

bend over bby

How do i get a butt like this

WILL SOMEBODY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAY N-NO HOMO

isnt this nigga dead?

Rate my glutes Veeky Forums

i already did could use some work tbqh famalam

Sit on my face/10

>that crease

god I hate myself, but please sit on my dick

No no homo

Where are you?

rate me fit

>Veeky Forums - fitness

Good lookin glutes. Routine?

just a 4 day upper/lower

>white knghting a faggot

wew lad

Those are some serious unfuckable pancakes there sonny

as a giant faggot i wholeheartedly agree

>implying I wouldn't suck your cocks at the same time

i-i-is my ass fuckable?

yeah

thanks dude :D

Check'd

another homo thread in Veeky Forums, another day in Veeky Forums

that is nice

show hole on /soc/ no homo

Halp

What do you call this underwear

It's a jock-strap and they're not sexy, believe me seen it in person and I just don't get it.

>tfw I unironically have a rounder ass than this without ever working out
I hope I never go to jail lads...

>skinny jeans
kys

It puts the focus on the ass, I like to see bottoms wear them. No point in a top wearing one.

I genuinely think these are designed to simply hold your balls while someone fucks you in the ass.

It has no other purpose. You can't tell me this provides some sporting advantage

This is the worst thread of all time

just? it's like one of the best routines imo

What the fuck is this shit? how the fuck is this FITNESS RELATED? This is some grade A fucking faggotry.

We are asking lifting tips
>for butts

>this thread

Fuck yeah mates

Bump

>You can't tell me this provides some sporting advantage

Keeps your balls supported, minimal amount of fabric when word underneath shorts. I wear either those or briefs to the gym, boxers tend to let balls slip and you have to pull them up every time you move or squat it's annoying

No point in a top wearing one.

They fit on anyone who has a nice body and a nice ass to show off. They really pronounce the best male features, like the bulge

>knows how to grade faggotry quality
>angered by gay
Found the closeted homo

I didn't expect there to be so many new year resulotioners that visit every thread and complain about it

Nice quads my dude

>Tfw one of those is mine

Which one?

Holy shit that image

>tfw no buff bf to snuggle while he pours coffee for us

You all are a bunch of homosexuals posting on a Chinese Anime Enthusiast Forum.

Asking for advice on making their butt look good is more Veeky Forums related than endless tinder/soyboy/pol threads. Deal with it or go back to your black dicks

Take this fruity shit to /lgbt/. When I click this board, I dont want to see mens butts.

Did they make your dick twitch?
No one is making you enter the thread.

>posting on a Chinese Anime Enthusiast Forum.

Sounds pretty gay desu

When I click on this board I don't want to see onions or tfwnogf or fat females bullshit either

So deal with it you pussy ass wanker

I HATE THIS BOARD,IT LITERALLY TURNED ME GAY.IM OUT FOREVER

There are five threads on the front page right now that are all variations of tfwnogf. It's pathetic.

Faggot thread saged. Bye niggers.

Sure, remember to sage the fat fetishist "high test" and onion threads too on your way out

I'm not gonna lie... nofap has seemed to made me... just a little homo.
Your guys asses are amazing.

Post it

Very

>tfw had a long break from gym, started going again and butt is fuller than when I squatted 3.5pl8

Hope you like user

Can you make your butt bigger without getting fat?
I have full but fairly small butt cheeks, like apples. I'm hitting them hard but they don't seem to grow and I don't want them to look ridiculously small next to my legs.

>NYRfags itt

>sticking your butt out like a thot

never gonna make it

Pls post your hole

user, it's a blue board after all. Besides, aren't hole pictures a bit... you know, raunchy

Then why are you posting in it, fool?

Faggits are stalking us lads

/soc/ or imgur.

>Predator gays exploiting lonely autists
Man I love to beat you lot the most

You bottom, user?

This thread.

It's not breaking nofap if you masturbe to guys

Enjoy the AIDS you disgusting fucks

More top, but do like to go both ways regularly. Gotta have it both ways if it's a long term relationship.

As much as I'd like to believe that, I dont think it's true. I actually thought about doing it, would I ever be the same?
Hold me, bros...

I've seen little progress on my glutes.

V E R S M A S T E R R A C E

best glute exercise: running
followed by squats and deadlifts

You might want to try a better angle, look nice though

Agreed vers is ace, you got the tools to go both ways so why wouldn't you

It's true user, just masturbate and say no homo so it doesn't count

Guys seriously, best exercises for the butt

Well, squats/single leg squats, just squats and diddlys have been pretty good for me

Don't know about glute bridges

First legit answer 18hrs in.
/fitsexual

wh-what do you want me to do?

Post more squat results guys, no homo

Actually there was (((one))) early on:

>I actually thought about doing it, would I ever be the same? Hold me, bros...

Do what exactly?

I could hold you tightly after banging your butt and making you cum twice in a row

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

>He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

I had almost forgot about this pasta

Shutting down this thread.

Please rates my gluteus pls