Be walking the nearest bus stop on the campus

>be walking the nearest bus stop on the campus
>girl suddenly approaches you
>"hey, wanna walk with me?"
>"no"
>she walks away very fast
what's a good routine to stop this from happening again?

Remove the word "no" from your vocabulary.
You are a boring person.

That was alpha af user. Good job

>pull trigger x fail

why did you say no?

it was like a reflex

Jesus dude.
All humans are afraid of each other. Knowing this, you should be able to have some empathy that you share a common struggle with all other humans.....the struggle of being afraid of what people think of you.
Lets put this into perspective: there are 7.4 billion people in the world and they are all afraid of you. Ever notice that everyone looks away from you when you enter an elevator? You have no idea how much power you hold.
Stop that stupid fucking story about yourself that's repeating over and over again. Life is meaningless. Say yes next time.

eat and stop going to the gym

Wait, a girl you didn't know just randomly walked up to you and asked you to walk with her? Did you find a fucking unicorn or are you just attractive?

This, I used to think some people disliked me because they would respond really awfully when I'd talk to them. Now I realize I'm actually normal and most of the people I was talking to are just autismos. It's actually funny now that I've changed my perspective, I can notice a lot of awkward behavior from them like stuttering, shifty eyes, and unconfident body language.

do you live near a ghetto?
she was probably gonna walk you into a trap so her druggie boyfriend could rob you

well played young mage

You crushed that girl's feelings. Rejection is way harder for girls

that sucks man. just be cognizant of that and decide right now you wont ever let anything like that happen again. look for any oppourtunity to chat with a girl. consider it practice almost but just try to talk and be charming. girls like honest goofy dudes

that's because they never experience it

>be cognizant of that and decide right now you wont ever let anything like that happen again
>next time i see my crush i will chat her up
>ok. NEXT time
>ok, lost cause, time for a new crush.
>think she's miring me.
>missed my chance to talk to her.
>ok, next time i see her...

apparently I'm attractive since a lot of girls were interested in me in school

make a choice or continue to suffer and bitch on Veeky Forums. your call

어휴 찐따새끼 ㅋㅋ

It's hilarious. Once you realize this, you begin to feel kind of bad for people instead of being afraid of everyone and feeling bad for yourself. You begin to feel a connection with humanity as a whole because regardless of the different enculturation people experience, you all share that common fear.

ALPHA AS FUCK, IM SURE U EAT ONIONS RIGHT?

Smile and shake her hand and ask her name

Man I love korean girls

Dodged a bullet bro, she could have been trying to lure you into a mugging.

S E E T H I N G

Damn that girl got REKT

change "yes and no" for ok

ok is a neutral word and your body language and the context will let other people understand if you mean yes or no

Yes true

wear headphones. no one will bother you if youre tuning the world out

I have the same issues. What you should do is create a precise plan of how you should act in situations like that, so if something similar happens again you can stop for a few seconds, recall the plan and act according to it.

not true, I wear headphones everywhere and there will always be this one guy/girl, who wants something from me, e.g. my last training, I am doing weighted dips and some lass wanted to use dip-station for some leg raises, she approaches me, taps me on the shoulder, asks her magic question to which I reply specifically "go ahead, you can use it any time, I am not using it" and this dumb whore came up to me 4 more times to ask if she can use it, even though I have been listening to music on my headphones the whole time.

>tfw you'll never reject a girl because they reject you instead

>ywn know this feel

first post best post

Lmfao used to happen to me in school

>wasn't the best looking but wasn't ugly either
>not a beta either but very antisocial

I would be chillin in the hallway with my niggaz random girls who I never even spoke to would be like "Hiiiiiii user" and it would be random in my head I'd be like wait are they talking to me? I'd look at them probably with a mad look on my face lmfao and I wouldn't even say hi back. Don't play those tricks with me biatch. I don't think much people said hi after either nofucksgivin

watch Neon Genesis Evangelion and The End of Eva then reflect

Not sure how young we talking here but atleast in my younger days it was more about reputation etc. than looks.
Got lot of attention myself by just being a fucking clown

It still is like that lol I'm 21 now

If your name hold weight than it can def go further than your looks, i use to be a class clown as well.

Hmmm