Why is low-test the norm in today's world?

why is low-test the norm in today's world?

is it really the tiny soy traces they're put into processed food?

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/429508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it's time to get off the internet for a bit and experience the real world, user.

Low test doesn't actually mean literally low test.
It's a meme phrase for anyone who is a liberal crybaby.
Fat also produces a shit ton of estrogen so fat people tend to look like they are low test.

i want to but i'm low-test :[

>tfw stay inside all day for years, fall for Veeky Forums and /pol/ memes about the feminization of men
>go outside for the first time a little bit ago
>every male I pass on the street is over 6' with square jaws, big necks, big frames
I don't know what to believe OP

i think people who look low test and people who are low test are fairly correlated

it's the soy, really.

Literally the opposite happened to me.

Everyone was chinlet, overweight and had horrible posture.

Only saw a couple of Chads.

You would need to have them all take blood tests to check and most of them would have average levels.
If you aren't having erectile disfunction and night sweats then you probably aren't actually low test.
Low test is irreversible without steroids.
High est is fixable by losing weight and lifting heavy.
Even onion bro didn't increase his test and instead decreased his est.

>Fat also produces a shit ton of estrogen so fat people tend to look like they are low test.
they are low test; estrogen is directly derived from testosterone, and fat is where it is broken down(aromatized) into estrogen

i think it's a lot of things; poor soil quality from shit farming practices, shit meat quality from factory farming and the corn/soy diet the animals are fed, people consuming a lot of carbs/sugar all day which tanks your test and HGH while your insulin is high(carbs arent evil, but oversonsuming them to the point your insulin is constantly elevated is awful). its hard to say how pronounced of an effect soy really has, but then again asians arent the people you think of to have high test, and they consume a lot of soy. birth control that is difficult to filter out of water making its way into the water supply is probably a pretty big concern, as are environmental pollutants that can wreak havoc on your endocrine system. its all a big fucking shit show

onion bros free test went up

>make baseless claim that is contrary to what is commonly accepted in the medical field
You might as well say the earth is flat because of the bedford level experiment.
Test levels vary throughout the day and he was within deviations.
His most noticeable change was in estrogen.

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

--

The onions of the article were likely yellow.

what baseless claims? its fact that high bodyfat is directly related to high aromatase

It's the war against the western male. Soy is just the tip of the iceberg.
>xenoestrogens
>rise of feminism

Being overly masculine is a federal offense.
-Jim Wendler

Most people
>have sedentary lifestyles
>stare at screens late at night
>don't get good sleep
>eat shitty processed foods
>don't have physical jobs
>don't lift heavy weights
>have plactic(BPA, BPB) leaching into their fooda and drinks from containers
>Have never been in a physical conflict, and are terrified to do do. Most people will avoid fighting at all costs, including feeling immasculated
>are shown fantasy lives in media and feel like losers as a result
>spend their time on Veeky Forums

or if youre talking about the carb/test part, insulin is factually antagonistic to test and HGH. thats why you shouldnt consume carbs close to when you go to sleep, because your test and hgh levels peak overnight.

so what the fuck are you talking about nigger?

Soy is one of many things in our diets that inhibits teatosterone.

Remember a few years ago when biphesphinol-A (BPA) in plastics was discovered to reduce test? There was a big movement to create BPA-free products, but that's really just marketing, so to replace BPA, manufacturers started using biphesphinol-B (BPB).

Your gym waterbottle leaches a testosterone inhibiter into your water while you're at the gym.

>aromatase
All you are saying is high levels of fat creates excess estrogen which was my original statement.
The statement that it correlates to low test is a baseless claim since it has nothing to do with the original point that being obese increases est even if you don't have low test.

>more test is aromatized
>leaving you with less test
show me the study that says otherwise. you could be right because the body can maintain homeostasis pretty well, but i imagine that with teh extra estrogen around from increased armoatization comes a negative feedback loop that lowers test production so that estrogen doesnt continue to elevate

same, and I bet they don't know shit about "mewing" or "neck curls" or even that sleeping on your side makes your frame smaller.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/429508
>Although serum testosterone (T) concentrations were reduced in obese men, averaging 348 +/- 35 vs. 519 +/- 42 ng/dl in lean controls, the dialyzable T fractions were elevated and, hence, the calculated free T concentrations were normal in obese men.
Free test is what determines if you are low T and even though their serum levels went down they still had normal free test levels.

>Serum estrone (E1) and 17beta-estradiol (E2) were noted to be 2-fold elevated in a group of morbidly obese men.
For people who are too lazy to actually click the link to get the information.

>Although the obese mean exhibited increased blood levels and production rates of estrogens, there were no signs of feminization

does gyno not count?

You have to be really obese to get gyno.
You won't get gyno at 30% bodyfat.

but they were morbidly obese. and they double the amount of normal estrogen. makes no sense to me that they wouldnt have gyno and other feminizations

Yeah you are correct. No idea on this one.

speaking of soy hidden in stuff i found out my favorite hummus dip has soy

Average testosterone levels are lower because people are fatter and less active. The same reason they tend to decline sharply as men age.

There's no conspiracy, other than the one that has you sitting at a useless job all day, entering numbers into a spreadsheet or whatever.

Fatties are learning to stay inside more. With how easy it is to get everything delivered to your doorstep, it's not surprising to see less lazy people out on the sidewalk any more.

delet

It's the shit food, the shit lifestyle, the shit environment, and the increase in WiFI and cell signals from technology. Tech signals kill sperm count and lower test.

that's not true, how do you explain the influx of transgenders and soyboys, who largely exist at healthy weight, exercise semi-regularly and eat decent?

This except sun also

You guys wildly underestimate the power of the sun. Sunlight is so fucking important to test. It's why most tan guys you see are not soyboys.

The majority of us, and all men, get maybe 1% of the sunlight our ancestors did. We walk from our house to the car, from car to work, from car to gym. We're lucky to get 30 min of straight sunlight a day.

Unfortunately, it's almost unavoidable unless you have a nice activity to do outside for your non-working hours

Don't kid yourselves. A high school soccer kid who plays in the sun all day but still eats all processed foods will have more test than you

/sunpill/

how about sun through a window, does that count bro?

Don't know desu. Whenever I get sun through a window it doesn't give me the same after feeling as being outside does

Another thing, I think working out in the sun probably is better for test too. I know there's a noticeable difference in the way I feel just being out in the sun for hours vs. Working out in the sun for hours

But my evidence is all anecdotal

It doesn't count. You need full body exposure to the sun.
If you can't do that (winter) you need to supplement vitamin D every day

Libshit propaganda

Soyboy is more of a meme, it's a great word to describe the typical low-test cuck, but it can be misleading, it's not the soy itself that makes them into cucks, but them being cucks making them opt for non meant alternatives, soy just being the most convienient.

What makes cucks is BPA's, malnourishement, and general leftist and feminist media.

STOP FUCKING STOP

Brain plasticity, and it orders the body to change in according with the world it perceives. You adapt to your environment and gradually learn to excel in it, the digital, screen plastered, hyper-social, hyper-isolated world where image has far transcended function as importance in society as you live your life within a tiny box with everything you need and more to indulge your unhealthy desires while controlling the environment- this is the nature where the soyboy evolve and thrive, it's the world of women where men are disposable vending machines offering different tastes and experiences, but ultimately men are made to produce and women to absorb so this is normal. Men who doesn't want to be men (and there are many now since the rewards for the productive sacrifices of men in past times are lesser and lesser) they want to compete as women compete because this is becoming a woman's world. Not strange, no conspiracy, just adaptation to a controlled gatherer world where hunters are less needed, at least within their controlled bubbles of the big cities.

I agree, just 30 years ago men were doing hard labor and hard drinking like badasses and getting into fights and now guys in there 20s are sitting at a desk and scared of any fights like a bunch of faggots

the last men alive were born before 1985

I'm a fat newfag. The more insulin you have in your blood, the more hungry you feel. And the body gets tired of too much insulin and becomes resistant, so you need more insulin than you can naturally produce, which is what diabetes is. And carbs cause insulin spikes meaning that the more you eat, the more you want to eat. Correct?
But doesn't insulin shots make you hungry? And how is diabetes killing people exactly? Also, is there any link between overeating carbs and being sleepy or lethargic afterwards?

>