Hey user! Want to workout together?

>hey user! Want to workout together?

t-thanks y-you too

no thanks, it'd be pretty annoying to have to change the weights all the time since I far outclass you you vile thot

I would say yes because she's attractive and It would be exciting to have a conversation eith a girl this attractive, but fuck me would it be annoying having to add and remove a few plates after every set.

>be me one year ago
>Know a girl from when were Young
>Now she is a legit 10, literally the hottest girl I know
>We were going to the same gym some time ago a we would talk when we coincide there.
>She stoped going to that gym and I started going to another more convenient for me
>One day she text me saying she was looking to start going to the gym again and was thinking about going to the one I go and working out with me.
>She also would bring a friend with her who was also searching for a gym
>Instead being happy, I get worried because I enjoy my time ay the gym and these two girls would disturb my time there and my routine talking and shit.
>When she ask me about price, location, etc I act negative saying it's more expensive, further away, etc that another gym she was considering.
>She stop asking me for info and soon she stopped texting me.
>"Fuck yea threat avoided"
>Nowadays I saw in social media she is dating a chad she meet there in the other gym.
>Tfw that could be me.

Actually I unironically don't regret It, I made great gains that year

Long con user.

Just wait for them to break up then start snapping her. If your gains are as sick as you say you can be her rebound.

Thank you my man. I really need a spotter.

>It would be exciting to have a conversation eith a girl this attractive
they rely on you to make the conversation interesting

You could avoid that by getting stronger

Weights over dates man. You made the right call

Yes m'lady. I have a live gym in my basement *wink*

no thanks, you do your silly thot routine. i do a real manly program, starting strength. you probably havent heard of it, you fucking cardiobunny

Audible kek

no

fuckin rekt

You did the right thing

Sure, I'll do some cardio with you.

Seems fair to me. Doesnt matter how hot she is you obviously were not that into her and she wasnt that into you.

Yes, this. And if you don't talk much they will tell all their friends that you are weird because you don't talk much

holy fuk i did laff

hehehe kek

sure its my chest day, how much can you bench, bitch?

if you have good chemistry with them its not hard to let this work to your advantage, texting is the worst because they can flout the proper conversational etiquette that exists to allow social bonding to happen with anti-social behavior like ghosting and sharing messages with other girls to judge responses

Just end it already

yes plz
since i'm not a fag or an orbiter having a pretty girl around increases my value in the eyes of other girls.

took me about half a second then i laughed real hard

Yeah, I agree with this user. No need to waste your time just because everyone says you need to go for every 10/10 you encounter.

abundance menatily and putting yourself first.

Sure babe, you want to help me do some special pushups? xD

what if
wha tif they just say HEY
are they still mirin

it would be kinda fun to hang out with a passable trap like this and always call him bro or man or dudde or something masculine just to low key fuck with him but mostly to fuck with everyone else around

wp

B T F O

yeah bro i bet it'd be fun to suck his dick too FAGGOT

th-that's not actually a trap is it? asking for a friend who just jerked off

>"xD"
Fuck outta here

>almonds
user... I...

those've been activated, that's why they look different

LMAO

>be me
>work out with a 7/10
>every day for 6 month
>asked her out
>still can't forget ex-bf
>get rejected
>still work-out with her everyday
>be mature and ask other girls out

working out with other is kinda fun, we mostly do different shit. always checking her out when she do her yogas and shit. when can i get a gf that enjoys working out?

idgi

'workout' is a noun. you mean 'work out'.

Sure, Let me slip on my velcro shoes.

Pic related: My Footwear

WRECKED

you missed your opportunity to ask her out, she friendzoned you 3 weeks into seeing you everyday, cucklets beware

I really don't understand how you can be so proud of not being able to manage exercising and social interactions.

>Scavenging on relationships because you know you're not good enough and she will never leave her current bf for you
Loser

>take girl I know to gym
>makes tons of IG stories of me deadlifting
>immediately popular with her girlfriends
Life is hard :(

Boi

Only if we ritually kill ourselves post wo

post link

Should have asked her sooner mate.

I just want somebody to love me

>Hey user! Want to breakout together?

Hell no, looking at you will only LOWER my test levels you FLAT CHESTED BITCH! Come back when you look like a real woman you fucking chestlet.

it is a trap

To what? IG stories are deleted after 24h

youre gonna make it

OUCH!

He's implying that the person who he replied to is weaker than the girl, which is funny since we're on a fitness board.

That image!

kek'd

>Hey, user! Wanna work out together?

sorry, my game is guys only

Marvelous

Jesus christ, just how many serratuses does she have?

Barely enough

MOGGED

The exact same words a girl said to me once, she felt my arms up
and she even gave me her number.
Then this shit went down.
>text her
>bullshit excuse about family
>text again
>flakes on me 2nd time without a good reason
>delete her number
>made gains like a madman
fucking cunts man, NEVER trust them

fuuuuugggg

Happy to be here for the first spicy meme of 2k18

>be me in college
>working with 10/10 in a group project
>kept quiet, was a little funny, but got my work done
>talking with group mates one day and it comes up that my dad is a dentist
>hot girl says to me “oh that explains why you have literally perfect straight white teeth” and smiles at me
>”haha yea”
>realize my autism months later

Wow the samsung front facing camera is truly awful

No thanks, I'm pretty right now so I gotta go when I gotta go.

>Fucking gainsgoblin.

I can guarantee that most of you lift for female attention and that if you went into a relationship, you'd stop caring about lifting by a year-in.
Priorities change, and if you don't then you're going to live a pretty unhappy life

no, fuck off. id rather train normally and get gains, then loose them just so you can have some attention.

blown the fuck away

pinnacle of this thread

where's the autism
help

did he died?

No, there's no way you could keep up with me, and I'm not slowing down my progress for you. Maybe if you want to fuck later though.

>Have homegym
>Hate benching with safeties in my rack
>Match with strong looking girls on tinder
>Invite them over and just have them spot me
>They are impressed with my benching ability and fantastic taste in hipster workout music
>Acquire gf
What do you think boys? Win-win?

include me in the screencap

that's a man baby

same i dont get it

>kek

until you are fucking her, and she wants to fuck with you back, so she tells you in her man voice how big of a faggot you are. You will always be the one still fucking a dude.

The first screencap worthy moment of this year!!!

pic related