Obviously he's not Natty. Why hasn't he been popped yet?

Obviously he's not Natty. Why hasn't he been popped yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.sherdog.com/threads/mark-northcutt-busted-with-1-4-million-worth-of-cocaine-roids.3136827/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drug testing in professional sport is a joke and only absolute retards who can't follow their coach's advice, their doctor's advice or even just use google get popped
t. knower

he is one athlete who is the most believable to be a natty.
>done sport and fitness his entire life
>complete health freak
>good genetics

what age is this?

While he may in fact be on something, there is nothing about his physique that screams /fraud/ to me. He's much smaller than a guy like masT was in his before /fraud/ pics. His FFMI is well under the natty limit.

Then again, Josh Barnett, Kirill Sidelnikov and Royce Gracie never looked the least bit impressive and they all failed drug tests.

>100% natty babyyyy
No but fr what about dillashaw? It's disgustingly obvious he's roiding, theres a significant change in his physique as a whole since around the dodson fight and after he won the belt tmz interviewed him and he had the roider face bloat going on. Not to mention dat gyno.

>father was a roided to the gills bodybuilder
>caught with 25kilos of cocaine and roids

I know a guy whos has a roided father and is 15 years old who has splendid genetics. His father gives him massages before every practice. Maybe he puts some hgh in the oatmeal? I have no idea but maybe

>drug tests actually catching people
When will this meme die?

OP is a jelly hecking (excuse my profanity) h8er. Sage is on nothing else than the love of our lord and savior Jesus Christ

this is my body except my arms are worse

this is 159% adorable

sage northcutt is 100% natty

here is why;
>doesnt even look big from different angles
>is good at posing for pics
>keeps losing to scrubs while every real roider blasts through the ranks towards the top 5
>benches 100kg for 8(which is pretty weak for a pro athlete)

>dad has drug charges
father is a literal /fraud/
forums.sherdog.com/threads/mark-northcutt-busted-with-1-4-million-worth-of-cocaine-roids.3136827/

Hes probably the least suspect fighter in the ufc.

ask jon jones

ufc has the best testing in the world, literally, they're usada's guinea pig

Does Veeky Forums actually consider this “obvious fraud”? I looked better than this natty and I’m just a random gym rat who lifts weights and eats Haagen Daz 5x a week. Is it really that hard to believe a pro athlete can have slight muscle tone and be 8% body fat?

I have a billion dollar on my account!

HIS HEAD IS TOO BIG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

He's not that big and he's not that lean. Cope harder, DYEL

The UFC has a strict testing it's basiclly oplymic lvl tests at random year round.
Ofcourse people still avoid those. But from what I've heard in my circle the popular method to pass tests is microdose test or tren or epo etc it's effects are smaller but the risk of getting caught is significantly reduced and isn't doping a risk vs reward thing at its core

>that physique is what OP thinks roids looks like
you need to lift more, my man

Nigga that arm isn't a bit over 14"
He's shredded to the bone but he has poor (physique wise) muscle mass

If he takes it' i believe it's for the aggression

Why would fighters care about mass? They take PEDs for strength gains and in order to be able to train and spar all day erry day without having recovery problems

>If he takes it' i believe it's for the aggression
Come on

> fighting at 135 pounds and giving a fuck about muscle mass? He is a pro fighter not bodybuilder.

He looks like shredded Jason Genova.

>microdose test
how would that work?

This kid has had the same haircut his entire life

Some believe he was born with it

Veeky Forums is full of genetic trash desu, extremely low standarts when it comes to actual fitness

t. headlet

Basically you work out, grow up and eat onions and your body automatically administers small doses of test.

Because the UFC is basically just WWE but they put some effort into making people think it is "real".

It's just a show, no one gives a fuck if the guys are roiding. In fact, they know it would make for a pretty shitty show if the competitors weren't roiding.

I new him in highschool at Seven lakes Highschool in katy texas. He has always been ripped. Super energetic kid

knew*