Ugly chicks discussion thread

Every time I fuck an ugly chick, I regret it immediately after I cum and feel immense shame.

I used to get decent pussy, but lately I've had to lower my standards due to a deteriorating social life, and after experiencing it all, I truly believe that fucking no girl is better than fucking an ugly girl.

What rules do you guys go buy? Would you rather fuck ten 3/10's or 1 9/10?

Also side note, what would you rate pic related?
>10/10

By "lately" I mean past 2 years lmao

i only rate girls below 5 if they are fat

so i prefer my 9 (blonde petite tall girl)

>feels weird to be in the same bot
caught feelings for an old girl I used to fuck on the side, she kinda hates me now and I kinda like it

>”petite tall”

Idk, I think it's still worth it to keep your practice in - you gotta work your way back up.

and yea elle fanning is waifu

It's the righteous thing to do lad

Every time you swoop low, you gas up an uggo and make it more difficult for ugly men to smash. Not to mention uggos tend to be just as crazy or crazier as their beautiful counterparts so it really is not worth

It’s a bit like skinny fat

Fuck I can relate to this thread. Used to bang decent looking birds in my early twenty’s... then moved around a bunch and am currently >nofriends and have resorted to uggos. The shame is real.

Worst part is I’m competent enough to get a qt gf but I know I won’t be able to satisfy/take the lead socially and shed rather be out with chads drinking and dancing. So I just don’t even bother. Trying to improve my social life this year.

No women with negative canthal tilt, low E skull, thin lips, mannish voice or dull, evil eyes

At least you fuck.

Most underrated thing about picking up girls isn't the money, height, hair, style, etc - it's the social value you carry. Girls want guys who are perceived well. Not necessarily quantifiably "good" men but men who they will be viewed with with envy. Having guys (or even better girls) around who are friends with you and pump your tires helps a lot with girls. Weeds out the chances that you are a creep or weirdo in their eyes. This is why you sometimes see the 6/10 or 7/10 with the random "scrub" - he likely has value that we don't see on the surface.

Now having friends usually comes with having a great personality but having money, height, hair, and looks also helps the equation.

Name 3 examples

I think is the big thing.
Women are highly social creatures, attractive ones more so.
You must a an outgoing person to get attractive women or you'll resort to

Correct the biggest red pill I ever got was that having female friends is super important. They raise your social status 10x. Way better than having 5 plates spinning and keeping it all secret. You don't have to try and fuck every 7/10 girl you run into

>its another "the average guy on fit has more sexual partners in a year than most guys have in their entire lives" thread

it just means they are slim and narrow, like a model

i dislike drug users, but holding some party drugs will help you overcome social status

but being huge makes most men react deffirentially to you, which gives you social value...

>plates

what a fucking autist you are

also

>redpill aspie virgins say to treat women like shit and like animals to make them want you
>then talk about keeping women around as friends

i guess you aspie virgins get your own mongoloid theories confused with each other huh? i guess thats what happens when you treat women as literally the most important thing on the face of the earth and dedicate your entire life to desperately trying to get them

>Giving up your dignity for "social status"

I swear some of you guys are not better than the thots you criticize

havent you gotten the point of this board yet? fit is a board where every guy wants the perfect type of girl, one who is quiet, shy, reserved, a virgin/less promiscuous, basically like a 1950s type of woman, but then they themselves want to be these alpha chads, having an endless supply of the hottest girls to fuck, partying all the time, always getting drunk/high, basically doing anything they can to appeal to women more... and then get pissed off when the girls act the same way

its pretty hilarious

you've missed the point of the board and have come here with preconceived ideas.

did you come here from reddit? it sure seems like it

i wouldn't do it, because i don't want to be involved with it.
but if the guy has no friends, and is open to doing drugs, having them makes you popular

No friend, you have to learn how to differentiate from the /pol/ virgins and the Veeky Forumsizens

I don’t know this feel. I have enough self respect to never fuck an ugly girl.

probably 1 9/10 but i'd have to disagree that no pussy is better than fucking ugly girls...unless they're fat then i'll pass

Lowest I've gone is 6/10 and it's usually totally empty and a waste of time. Better to jack off.

ive missed the point of the board? is that why 75% of threads on here at any time are crying about girls or talking about what to do to get girls or other stuff related to girls? is that why so many posts here talk about wanting to be alpha chad guys, but then guys get upset over how promiscuous girls are in real life, and how women are like children mentally, and how they arent worth getting in relationships with?

>Veeky Forumsizens

is that the group of guys on the Veeky Forums board for fitness who all just happen to be 4-6 inches taller than average, ripped, are social gods and also all are engineers making six figures?

>nothing even remotely Veeky Forums related

What do you guys think is the average # of sexual partners for a guy on Veeky Forums?

I'm thinking 30 by the time they turn 21. Is that a pretty low estimate? That includes long term girlfriends and then the 5-10 girls they fuck in the week following a breakup, all of whom are obviously at least a 7/10 or higher, as shown by this thread

fitizens are generally normal guys who have successfully assimilated into society through self improvement

>engineers making 6 figures

where do I into this

only a miscer could be so clueless

>would you rather drink sewage 10 times or eat steak once
Wow, tough one OP

That's not what it means, it means small. user might have meant what you said but that's not what it means.

Shit sucks when you actually date what you consider a 11/10.

You're constantly on a quest to find someone more attractive with the personality to match after it ends. Ruined me.

Yeah, ugly girls, fat girls, std whores, squirrels, dog shit, doesn't matter as long as you're fucking something.

>he thinks there's a point to this board