Hot as fuck but how much $$$ does he make? lmfao!!!

hot as fuck but how much $$$ does he make? lmfao!!!

pantyhose on far left are piff senpai

fuuuuuuaaaaaark

In all seriousness is there a limit on how ugly you can be as a rich man? If you had head of Amazon type money would there always be girls even if you're the most unattractive human to ever exist?

Yes. Not just girls. There will be guys pretending to be gay as well. People will do anything to siphon off of the success of others.

>implying you wouldnt care if someone who was culturally obligated to pay for your meals was deadbeat and poor

The Amazon cuck IS the most unattractive human to ever exist

yes, there are incel billionaires who beg for pussy

say that to my face u lil shit

>going after gold diggers
How much does she make?

I've never met a girl who cared. I do however stay away from cities

>tfw no qt blonde DO IT FAGGOT gf

>Spend 10-20 years of the best years of your life working hard, facing uncertainty, and conquering yourself to make your fortune
>Give it all away to some whore gold digger who took no risks, drunk her way through college, and yet is somehow convinced she's the best thing ever

Pls don't be stupid, fit. If you've got a good woman who stayed loyal to you while you were a poorfag dyel nu-male trying to make your way in life, stay loyal to her if and when you become the wealthy fit Chad.

There are two guys with no limbs that got 6 n a 7.
2 pajeets n one pigskin

Get this one of the pajeet women actually claimed domestic violence but dudes got no legs

I don't really care about money. With 4000$ a year I make more than enough, can even put half of it away.
But I live in Eastern Europe where it's not a bad money, especially not for a 22 years old student

>4k a year
dawg where the fuck exactly do you live where this is a comfortable standard

In the adult world, all women are gold diggers.

No matter how hot you are, if you have no money, literally over 99% of women won't date you. I'm not exaggerating. Try getting a girlfriend without any money.

the entirety of eastern Europe

keep in mind while ugly but super rich, they are probably alpha atleast out in the world, maybe not in the relationship itself (donald sterling, didn't want his ladyboy wife posting on instagram with her bulls, he loses his business as a result)

CHEEKI BREEKI, BLYAT

Looks get you what's important: sex.
Money gets you a leech.
No fucking clue why anyone would want a serious relationship. It's literally a low test ancient coping mechanism to get a mate.

Sorry, 4000 after taxes and shit.
In Hungary

always thought that was an ira guy

>nuclear family is bad
I wonder who could be behind this post

It's much more beneficial to society if you give males a wife so they can make a family and provide for them.

isn't it also good for society if a man raises a family even if she cheated on him to get the kids?
Aren't you favoring society over the individual too much?

Surely not someone with a big nose

Poor people have a lot of pride

No they don't, they have nothing to be proud of. They have a lot of cope, confront them once and they chimp out/cry

I've always been proud of surviving with nothing. I'm alright financially now, but my family went homeless from the ages of 14-17. Makes me feel like a badass compared to unhandy pampered faggots.

>proud of surviving with nothing
That is a defence mechanism.
>I am alright financially
Now that's an other story. You should be proud that even though you had nothing you managed to break out from poverty on your own

No its from the clankening

Pic related is one in the same