Does your Gym allow you to work shirtless?

so far the only Gym I've found that allows me to go shirtless is the town's Gay gym, been asked to leave by two others

('Anytime Fitness' didn't even have staff, but I assume if they were there theyd ask me too leave to, because theyre phgts)

Just lift at the fag gym

If it was free I'd lift at a fag gym. Fuck it

The men and the women are both allowed to lift shirtless where I am
>tfw home gym master race

Why do you have to work out shirtless

Why not go to the gay gym?

If you have such a strong urge to work out shirtless, you are a gigantic faggot already, ya'd fit right in.

Dis is de wae

I take off my shirt half way through my session cos i get too hot, and those gym singlets are stupid and i get tangled in them.

would be nice if they let you preposition the fans so you could point them at the rack etc.

>Why not go to the gay gym?

Gay gyms are notorious for Bearchasers famalam.

even ironically this isn't funny

They have big metal dildos welded to the bottom of the squat rack and you don't even wanna know what the neck curl machine looks like

I never see anyone shirtless at the 24 Hour Fitness I go to but Brad Castlememe is shirtless in every single one of his IG posts so presumably it’s an option.

>having your skin grabbing the leather on the equipment
>having dead skin cells rubbing off directly onto the equipment
>not having the insulating layer of a shirt to keep your body warm and head cool
>having your nerves fucked with by contact with cold bars because you don't want to wear a shirt
>not having a shirt feel like an extra layer of skin that gets tighter when you get a pump
>giving a shit about aesthetics while you're lifting
you're gay, you homo fagit

Have you tried wearing compression shirts? They keep you cool without having to be topless.

My gym is gay that it won't even let anyone workout with a tank top because it "distracts" others.

>gym singlets are stupid and i get tangled in them
Oh fuck off mate, nobody get's fucking tangled in them. It's not a piece of barbed wire. And you're a stupid cunt if you think they're more stupid than lifting topless in a public gym.

>he doesn't want qt twinks on demand

>the towns gay gym

Where to find gay gym?
Sick of my gym full of thots in yoga pants doing meme exercises and holding suggestive poses and then actively looking in the mirror trying to find people looking at them so they can feel the validation their stepdad never gave them.

Gay gym sounds god-tier.
Workout shirtless
Mired by other men who understand the hard work that goes into it.
No thots.
Surrounded by fit homos like an ancient greek training ground.

Let me guess, you cant deadlift there either, because the noise of the plates distracts others?

>Veeky Forums

Yes

Nope

They're also more expensive, and exclusive.

If you can workout shirtless others can too, and who the fucks wants to use equipement where sweaty faggots where hugging shirtless

Unless you use machines there's no where you're going to get in contact with other people's sweat (except the bars of course, but that happens in every gym regardless of what you wear)

Yes

Can confirm. Took this pic after a long workout last night.

My old gym back in the middle east is all male and lets you workout shirtless. Nothing like that shirtless pump. Literally the only reason other than my parents that makes me look forward to vacations so I can visit back home.

Why can't you workout in a gay gym? Are you afraid you'll trip and accidentally start sucking some dick? If you weren't insecure about your sexuality it wouldn't be an issue, but then again, if you need to pop off your shirt at the gym it sounds like you have enough self esteem issues already.

> expensive
it's not like a spend money on other shit
> exclusive
so no thots? Yeah dude, that's my shit

>work for multinat company
>sent to a seminar held by the Jordanian part of our company
>one of the Jordanian employees is a Veeky Forums bro
>when lunch break starts he approaches me
>"I noticed your physique, you probably wouldn't want to eat anything they serve here"
>tell him I was just worrying about that
>invites me to his house which is nearby for lunch
>his wife cooks us chicken, broccoli and brown rice
>sit down for some coffee afterwards
>invites me to train at his gym for the remainder of the week long seminar
>that night after the seminar go with him to his gym
>huge old arab at the counter gets up to greet us
>fit bro introduces us, old dude is a retired bodybuilder who trained at the gym while young and now owns it
>lets me train free of charge for the week since I am his friend's guest
>the gym looks exactly like the one in Arnold's old training vids
>concrete floor
>old bars and plates (according to the owner they are the same ones he used to train with)
>whole first floor is benches, racks and dumbbell racks
>second floor is changing rooms and a few machines
>Veeky Forums bro has a better physique than me hands down, but he seemed to be one of the least impressive dudes at this gym
>have some of the best workouts I ever had that week
>all the dudes were super helpful and the ones that were /frauds/ were very open about it when explaining why their workouts were different
>old owner always hangs out on the weights floor and basically PTs everyone for free
>changing room is full of before and after pictures of all the dudes that trained there over the years
>place is invite only, and has at least 2 guys competing in every division (open BB, physique, etc) at any given time

Sometimes I think of moving there just so I could train there all the time.

Ouch!