AthleanX confirmed soyboí

AthleanX confirmed soyboí

Also athleanx hate thread

>no Switch
That's just a photo for a click bait youtube video.

when did he go vegan

classic jesse

He said the only time he drinks is Christmas and Newyears, and hes straight edge for the rest of the year.

You know what type of people dont drink or take drugs? people that know they are completely unlikable cunts, and have impulse control problems.

how can you hate a guy that lean who also reps 500 on deadlift

obviously he knows what he's doing

Yuo guyz aer jsut jelous hehe xD ! LOL

>athleanx hate thread
How about you fucking kill yourself you subhuman cuckold. i hope you die from cancer

Aww can't afford your athleanx program for this month?

i bet you are the same faggot who posted yesterday

Jesse needs to stop these roidrage threads. He just wants all of his Internet money (STOP DOING THIS!)

>AthleanX confirmed soyboí
how?

his body makes me feel physically sick. good advice but that bod of his its too cut, you can almost see his organs and heart beating.

You literally have it backwards

>You know what type of people dont drink or take drugs?

Oh thats me! I can tell you

>alcohol
Getting drunk just straight up sucks, you are just you dumbed down 100 iq points. Doing it with friends doesnt make it any better. Just cheap laughs, and if you like that go ahead. and the hangover next day fucking blows. The headache i got from last time made me wanna kms.

>drugs
Expensive way to escape reality. Join reality and make reality your new high.

Good advice for keeping your shit healthy, but cringy attitude and the clickbait titles make me want to unsub everytime is see a new video.

do people really think that? i just stopped drinking so i dont lose my gains

Pls send link

you're pathetic op

people that need drugs and alcohol think that about people who don't

It makes for really good demonstration of working muscles

agree with alcohol. but "make reality your new high" literally just proves his point about you people being insufferable. what drugs have you even tested to know what you're talking about?

I don't drink anymore because being drunk makes me depressed. I don't smoke weed because it just makes me dizzy and my joints ache.

leave jeff alone damn it

Not him but I don't need to eat shit to know it's bad. I am not some junkie loser who feels he needs to engage in escapism to feel better. Work on your problems, don't get high/wasted so you can tolerate them.

i dont have it user some faggot who has it all posed pic related and didnt give us a link

t. bitter alcoholic

>expensive
drugs are cheap as fuck except meme drugs like cocaine

Enjoy your drugs and alcohol and other escapism because you have a shitty personality and can't enjoy yourself and have full controll

Renaissance Periodization
Please share this

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3b8cedbd82e21155de48a4d2bc5ec0cbdb38b937&dn=Fit%20Information%20Repository

t. Pol brainlet

This

People who don't drink have mental illness and when they drink they can't hide it because drinking makes the real you come out and they know if they get drunk they will say or do something inappropriate and show there mental problems

Actually the worst and most unlikable people I've known in my life have been avid druggies and alcoholics. Stop projecting.

The only people I can't stand are people who don't do drugs or drink regularly, they're so uptight and angry all the time it's pathetic

thanks, but i wish the athlean x xero program were included

>so many meems

Actually I dont drink often because I just dont wanna, never feel the need

>why won't other people do the degenerate shit I do so I won't feel so bad about myself

t. fatty

>muh /pol/ bogeyman

upload it to mega, bro

>You know what type of people dont drink or take drugs? people that know they are completely unlikable cunts, and have impulse control problems.
yea ok kid,whatever you say you alcoholic

Cope some more about your drug and alcohol problem.
Stop projecting your weakness onto others

Than i guess you will be alone for the remainder of your life. You are the odd one out not the people who stay away from drugs and alcohol

why would you hate on this guy. He looks great and he gives highly intelligent, well-explained fitness advice.

Are you retarded I'm married with 3 kids, I almost wish I was alone having to deal with 4 people constantly

>drug addict in a loveless marriage
Imagine my surprise

>expensive way to escape reality. Join reality and make reality your new high

Did you ever take drugs

No harm will cross this man's path while I have anything to say about it.

You are now aware the Nazis were soyboys.

>tfw there’s even academic papers on this

what the fuck are you talking about
you can get blasted out of your mind for under 100 bucks EASY

Straight edge faggots may live longer, may be healthier, may have better mental control or whatever the fuck. But they will never be 18 on ecstasy at 7am sitting on the beach with their qt gf experiencing life at its fullest . Call me a junkie if you want but I have all these memories you never will.

Lol let's see how much they will remain on your head after years of drug abuse

>. But they will never be 18 on ecstasy at 7am sitting on the beach with their qt gf experiencing life at its fullest
yea sure kid. This never happened did it?
Someone on drugs hallucinates and thinks it's real.
You are a degenerate loser and you have no future. Enjoy saying "do you want fries with that" because that's what you'll be doing.
Experiencing life to it's fullest? Sure you are you waste of sperm. You can't remember what you did half the time and the other half you are broke and without financial means.
Sucks to be you junkie.

>I'm married with 3 kids
LOL,loser.
i'm single with no children and have a big,fat bank account. I can come and go as i please. Children are an expense i will never have to deal with.
Who's the retarded one here? Oh wait, that would be you.

Thank you for this. it's really appreciated

Well obviously the drugs have fucked up your reasoning. Keep projecting you degenerate.

That's really a reflection on yourself more than anything else. Your inability to like someone who is of sober and functioning mind shows that you are incapable of handling normal social interactions. You likely take their uptight tendancies completely and exagerate it because you're used to being in a low functioning state

I'm very sorry that you've fallen into the Australian drinking culture meme. You will never ever get out. Good luck tradie friend

Pls someone seed

this breh. no seeds pls someone upload to mega

t. degenerate
You will never achieve his level of discipline.

>don't drink
>because they have impulse control problems

>You know what type of people dont drink or take drugs? people that know they are completely unlikable cunts, and have impulse control problems.
What? people that don't drink and do drugs have impulse control problems? Nice projecting you fucking faggot

>LOL,loser.
>i'm single with no children and have a big,fat bank account. I can come and go as i please. Children are an expense i will never have to deal with.
>Who's the retarded one here? Oh wait, that would be you.

>I need drugs and alcohol to have fun

Thanks user

Lol, nice selfie you degenerate faggot. No wonder why you drink and do drugs.

>fedora meme
>>LOL,loser.
>>i'm single with no children and have a big,fat bank account. I can come and go as i please. Children are an expense i will never have to deal with.
>>Who's the retarded one here? Oh wait, that would be you.

>No harm will cross this man's path while I have anything to say about it.
You don't have a say. In anything.

>people that know they are completely unlikable cunts, and have impulse control problems
The latter is true for me, I don't know why so many of you faggots are upset by this.

Just because you are an unlikable faggot with impulse control problem,doesn't meaneveryone else is soyboy.
KYS you degenerate faggot.

Breh Jeff stays straight edge and sticks to a good diet because his whole product is based around selling his programs 365, 24/7. When you're 5% bf a small mistep gains you bodyfat and since the fitness community is full of body image issue retards he wouldn't sell as much or get views

He also has a wife and kids and trains legitimate athletes and some DYELs so if he got shitfaced it would fuck up his job. Being a PT is a 24/7 job

You know who also are teetotal? Trump and Putin.