Started banging fat chicks after I got fit

How so?

>train to get the hot girls
>suddenly become attracted to the fat ones
I am no longer into average women. I need juicy cows that I can grab and tug. They're not even hot, I'm disgusted from myself, I've slept with like 4 in the past month.

Anyone else experienced this same issue?

Nah, senpai, just started sleeping with a STICC girl, bretty good so far

Its because you fear rejection by attractive women and women that you are really in to. You don't really care if a fatty rejects you.

my ex gf was skinny af we broke up because of it and now I am looking for big girl, nothing wrong with it skinny girls suck in bed

You do you, Ahab. I knew a guy that was the same way when I was a milfag. Dude basically never went home alone. I mean, I'd rather go home alone than touch any of the dragons slain by his lance, but if that's your jam tone down the self loathing and do your thing, St. George.

The "picture of fat girl, only real men can handle my curves" pics are not a meme

>skinny girls suck in bed
>date big bertha instead who most likely has twice the testosterone of you
>fatties are still shit in bed and big girls have disgusting pussies
Oh for fucks sake, haven't you people ever heard of average sized

high test

Classic closeup fat girl angle

Stop with this nigga meme already

H I G H T E S T. Yup 100% the same boat. I went from 120lbs to 180lbs over the course of 3-4 years. When I started I just liked big tits. Now I only go for huge tit fat chicks. Join the club. lol

>implying its a meme
Shit is real yo. Something about being built fucking some huge tit braphog makes me harder than puberty ever did. Opposites attract or some shit.

Average is just that. Average. Nothing special. Thicc > sticc. Gimme dat test spike.

i do cardio and now im only into petite chicks .. most of the time theyre underage. Is this a correlation to your reaction op?

>does cardio
>pedophile
Story checks out.

We don't get to choose what makes our dicks hard.

Any guy who criticizes you probably has low test and is smaller than you so their opinion doesn't matter. Any girl who does probably jelly the fat chick catches your eye not them. Just fuck what interests you. Your sex life shouldn't matter to people it doesn't concern.

>not fucking high school girls

keep acting gay

>slampig
>braphog
Anyone else find these words really funny?

Who here likes BLOAT QUEENS?

bloat or not she's strong as fuck

just your brain playing tricks. Fat girls get off fucking people who are in better shape than them, that is their ego boost. Once you get fit, they start showing you more attention, your brain tricks you into believing you like them since this becomes so normal.

Genuinely surprised she went to depth. Was expecting a 1/10th squat.

i think fat girls love fit guys because they feel secure with a fit guy. im into more of chubby not obese is what i like. its soo easy banning them becuase easy to get.

Is this a bodyweight squat?

OP, you're being cucked by hardwired instincts from thousands of generations of natural selection.

See pic related; it's an ancient fertility symbol. See a resemblance to the fat girls you've been banging?

Since you're working so hard physically, focusing on that, your higher brain functions are falling behind your hardwired instincts. In precivilization, being fat meant you were successful, had plenty to eat. Higher likelihood of bearing healthy offspring and providing for them as they grow to breeding age. So your hardwired brain urges you to mate with them.

But we're in modern times and fat is unhealthy, food is plentiful, and 'success' is not measured in bodyfat percentage.

Your higher reasoning ability is what's making you feel like shit once you dump your load into these fat girls; it's telling you to STOP. You should listen to it. Stop indiscriminately mating with whatever warm wet hole on legs you come across, choose your mates more carefully according to modern standards, not what your hardwired instincts tell you.

Braphog gives me a chuckle everytime I see it

My ex was THICC and she sucked in bed too, laying with her legs open like a dead fish.

this, good on her

Turned into a nigga

I have nothing to add, I just can't let a post with these many excellent literary references go unanswered.

This.
Be a man, and go after worthwhile sluts not hambeasts.

>fertility-symbols-paleolithic-art.jpg

I've heard like 10 other people on this board say the same thing.

>milfag
tell me your ways benjamin button

Fat girls aren't achieveable when you're not fit. It's ok for fat girls to have high standards because fit guys fuck them anyway.

>go to grocery store
>see teenage girls in yoga pants
>meh
>see suburban housewives with thick asses constrained by their mom jeans
>cryingjessejackson.jpg
>browse idleness while I watch blonde mother of two tense up her bubbled glutes to push her heavy shopping cart
Not into fat girls but holy shit I can only think about curvy women now.

i dunno senpai. shit happened to me too. i still like the hot chicks but i dont mind a fat cow. shit's gross but i like it.

kek

You just hate yourself so you only think you deserve fatties.

Tits on a fat girl are like abs on a skinny guy