How do I reduce stress fit? It's killing my gains

How do I reduce stress fit? It's killing my gains.

meditate

What is the source of your stress?

How many minutes a day? Any other stuff I can do?

Also, I drink strong black coffee twice a day. Please redpill me on that as well.

Too much work I guess. I usually bite more than I can chew. I do that eventually but it leaves me stressed out.

That could be the source, but isn't suppose to make me better and stronger? I'm confused now.

It makes you better and stronger when you accept the challenge and destroy it. Dont overestimate yourself, set realistic goals. Step by step, inch by inch.

Running

20 minutes is enough to see results

Sleep, stop cutting if you are, up carbs, stop caring so much.

>sleep more
>walk more
>eat better
>avoid stress if you can

If you are stressed about work then start studying and reading about business administration, that will make it much easier

>stop caring so much
this. it's not that serious and you die at the end anyway.

I am doing a PhD in STEM and I know what you mean.

I was in a very rough spot a couple of months ago. Sometimes you need some help getting out of a hole. I took Saint John's Wort and L-Theanine for a couple of months, while also meditating everyday, being grateful everyday (thinking about things you are grateful every day - sounds gay, but it works, believe me).

Eventually I started diminishing the dosis while still doing all the other stuff and everything is much better. I am re-reading Marcus Aurelius' Meditations (Gregory Hays translation) and just taking it a bit easier.

Thanks user

> Saint John's wort.

Could you please elaborate brother?

Google it my man, there are extracts containing the psychoactive substance (all OTC products). Make sure you get the one with hypericin and take care of your eyes/skin if you live in a place with lots and lots of sun.

Work less, spend less, ditch caffeine.

TRUST ME.

Thanks user. Much appreciated.

np, pass it on

Stop coffee and see if that helps?

wtf i miss person of interest

Is the internet a big source of stress? Should I drastically reduce screen time? Tell me and I'll do it.

Use a calender and markdown all your commitments and things you need to do. Once you have that only think about what you need to do tomorrow when you are going to sleep. Of course if you have midterms and stuff then mark down the times u will study but the idea still holds.