Gym love help

>walk into gym
>receptionist smiles and says, "hey how's it going, /user/?"
>leave gym
>receptionist smiles again and says "have a good one!"
Every time I go to the gym.
Obviously she wants the D, but I'm not sure what to do next, as I've never gotten this far before.

How does one proceed from here, Veeky Forums?

She does not want the d

Fuck you.

I bet you think waitresses all want the D, too? Let me guess, you give them a good tip to show you want to give them your tip?

That's literally their job. Just talk to her. I was in the same boat as you, started talking to her for a few minutes after each workout and after a while she started coming up to me to talk when it wasn't busy. After a while I even stayed a bit longer to help her clean up the weights because she's very petite and skinny. We've been dating for a good month now and I'm by far the most attractive guy there that talks to her, I still look good thou.

She definetly wants the d

>Mistaking customer service with flirting
How sad.

I'm a bartender and women often mistake costumer service for flirting aswell.

>Tip

Which is normal at a bar and for woman,I'm saying when a female cashier says " Here's your change" and smiles.This guy would likely think she wants to fuck his brains out.

this

weird thing i noticed, when i bartended in a nightclub i would get groped constantly by women, but if i went to out to a nightclub i wouldnt

Same here.

Hate it when you shove your cock down chicks' throats so they'll stop talking and they mistake it for flirting

So presumptuous.

>Woman smiles and asks if she can pet your dog
She wants the D

Wait for her to get into her car in the gym parking lot, follow her car to her house. Now you know where she lives, then in the weekend return to her house and folliw her car to the bar and show up at be bar and be like oh what a coincidence and chat her up

this. do it, OP.

while still creepy, i thought that was going a completely different way

DO IT, OP

Lol, it's the new copypasta on Veeky Forums

Man I can use #MeToo with the amount of groping I experienced a few times. Once this milf just went into pants and grabbed my dick while I was typing in her order.

Fuck Im getting boner now.

The amount of degeneracy you see as a bartender in a nightclub is insane. It made me from a shy person to a social Chad.
Another time me and my coworker were cleaning up and 2 hot af clubsluts didn't want to leave and were flirting with us. So we poured them free drinks while closing up the place. Within 15 after the door closed they were dancing topless around us. Afterwards we took them to my mates appt to tagteam them.
Another time this BPD chick who frequented the club literally begged me to suck me off in the toilet because her bf talked to another girl. 50% of the time she got lucky and went home with a random dude but everytime she wasn't lucky she'd wait till closing time so she could go home with me or another coworker.
Man I really miss that place, it got closed down for drug abuse. Me and the other Veeky Forums bartender were the only ones not on uppers. And our boss allowed us to drink with the costumers aslong as we didn't get too drunk. Man that boss was epic, he was always drunk partying with everyone and still raking in dough. We even were allowed to drink for free on the days we were off.

>Not tipping the gym receptionist

I almost feel sorry for you user

>铁饭碗
>take bottle of wine and flowers
>give her massage, masturbate her
>talk about interests, short talk because English/Chinese language barrier
>>real romantic shit
>take clothes off, have sex
She still wants her hourly fee

I don't go out much, so I actually picked up about half of the girls at the gym, mostly receptionists. I dated 5 receptionists over the years.

It's easy to talk to them, since they are mostly bored and you are in a place you feel comfortable

on more than one occasion i had to ask to have guys removed as they were getting agressive just cos gfs paying attention to me

i was just like fuck man not my fault im just doing my job

Did you forget to tip her? She's probably just hinting at that.

You do realise she is actually paid to be nice to people, right?

She is literally paid to say that. She is basically a prostitute. I bet you think strippers like you too, user.

>She is basically a prostitute.
Watch your mouth cunt!

Ask her how much she costs, then when she looks at you confused just say "nah, hehe just kidding i'm skint. Can i buy you a drink instead sometime?"

Stop over-thinking and start doing!

>the joke
>your head