>have slightly above-average success with woman
>career looking pretty juicy
>things clicking amazingly with this one girl
>find out i'm sterile

literally how do i recover my bros

Other urls found in this thread:

ucsf.edu/news/2007/03/5541/hot-tubs-hurt-fertility-ucsf-study-shows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get over yourself, stop being selfish and adopt. It's your child, your family, your life. Who cares what else others think.

technically its not his child if he adopts. sry op thats some harsh shit

Lmao you fucking cuck
Guarantee there's a lab somewhere which can make a sperm cell from your DNA

DO NOT ADOPT OP, DO YOU HEAR ME? If what said doesn’t exist, it very well might in the future. Do not become a cuck.

>Atcually having children -> MGTOW -> Adopting
Adopting is the most cuck shit you can do

Have your father or brother donate sperm so you can continue the bloodline.

Embrace your freedom from the child jew

Literally nothing derails a good life like a kid dropped into it
Now go out there and bareback some thots

That's what they tell you. In reality they take your $100K and then look for a donor with similar markers.

Technically, no.

But

You're seriously that insecure that you would piss away that much money and time on a CHANCE it might be possible to do this. Oh, I'm sure it could happen, but it's not a solid thing. Just because it makes you a 'cuck' to give some baby dumped to the side by some crackhead or an orphan a chance. Lmfao.

Is that actually true? If so, lol. There's nothing more cuck than basically letting some other man shoot his wad in your wife and raising his kid.

Whats wrong with adopting?

You cant make children you have either one option to take someone else sperm in your wife pussy or adopt.

Adopting is the most selfless thing man can do, these kids will be lost in system forever, adopt a white kid and teach him everything you know.

Why are you sterile?

I don't even know how to respond. that's so fucking awful. I think your best bet is what said. That way the kids will still have a lot of overlap with you genetically.

Continuing
I've also read stories of guys who are supposed to be sterile but get their wife pregnant anyways. Before moving to the next step try slamming your girl's pussy for a few months to see if you're lucky.

just the absolute state of terrible luck it seems bruh

Only sane person in this thread.

good luck finding a good mother who will accept living her life not giving birth

what this means for OP is he'll have to find a woman who's also infertile (rare) or a single mother

This is one of my biggest fears OP, so I feel you. There are treatments and shit you can do to become fertile. Read up on it.

the funny thing is I am exactly like you but for me it would be both a blessing and a curse to find this out. because the only reason stopping me from roiding is the fact that I fear becoming sterile. otherwise I would juice without a question as my hairline is already a bit fucked so that is also a non-issue as I buzz my hair anyway.

Why are you sterile? I'm a woman so I don't know how that works, like what you just weren't born with sperm cells?

>muh jeans
first nobody should reproduce because imposing 70+ years of life in this society on someone is cruel
second you especially shouldn't reproduce if you are bald or below 6ft or have a below 25 inch vertical jump or have bad skin or a bad jaw or a bad nose or a round forehead
if you have any of that your genes aren't worth shit and you will amplify the suffering of your children even more

it's the estrogen in our water supply and the soy in our food

WAKE THE FUCK UP MORONS

Do you have a brother or male first cousin? If so, have him donate (but obviously, not fuck your girl)

Don't fucking adopt.
There's a decent chance you might not even be sterile btw.

Holy shit my man, that has to be the toughest pill you're ever going to swallow... at least it's all up-hill from here.

By realizing how ruined your life would be if you had kids, I have 2 kids and my life went to shit after, I can't go out and get drunk everyday anymore it's fucking bullshit

This stop being a pussy

You're low t, kys

things OP will never experience:
>thanks for giving birth to me, daddy
but naw that sux dawg, you'll get over it though, raise some kids from broken homes and give them the chance their parents never could

can you still bust a nut?

Dude that absolutely sucks I feel for you bro

I believe you could figure out someway to still have your own biological child with science

However, this failing, what I would do would be to find some Aryan 6'4" professional athlete who made great grades and contact him for a sperm donation. If possible verify the health history. Yea it's a little bit cucked but honestly, ive thought about it myself because I don't personally have the greatest genetics either.

>>want to start a family since age 13
Isn't anyone going to point out how weird this is?

>hit puberty
>desires for starting a family form
seems about right to me, man

have the jews fucked with your mind so much that a perfectly normal behavior like that is strange to you ? in the middle ages it would be perfectly normal to have a wife around that age.

It's life informing you that your shitty inferior genetics have no place on this earth. Kys

Do you take warm showers? A study found that people who took hot baths have lower sperm counts, to the point of being sterile.
Sauce: ucsf.edu/news/2007/03/5541/hot-tubs-hurt-fertility-ucsf-study-shows

>god meme
nice post

thanks for that, I actually take pretty piping hot showers cause I enjoy the steam buildup... I'll have to reduce that eh

My cousin had to slam for over a year to have a kid cause he only had 1 nut. So do everything possible man

his post has nothing to do with god you cretin.

I actually noticed this first hand, my cum was a lot more clearer that it should have been when I used to take really hot baths.

also remember it takes for one spermatozoon 3 (THREE) months to develop, so if you've been fapping everyday you might have a much lower sperm count therefore be temporary infertile, lay off fapping for 3 months and see then

Pretty common age before the industrial revolution