Veeky Forums and younger girls

Do you get more attention from younger girls since you got Veeky Forums.

I am 20 years old soon and second year of uni and I met this qt chick online but she is only barely 18 years old and goes to third grade(out of 4) in highschool.

You could land an aircraft on that forehead.

2 years difference is nothing .. girls are generally attracted to older guys, my gf is 6 years younger then me

>barely 18 years old and goes to third grade
holy shit what a retard

kys fucking neckbeard

Kek

>3rd grade
Pick me up

ugh eww what a nasty looking thot

Well played.

>20 and 18
thats not what younger means. fuck off

I get lots of attention from women younger and older than me. I love the look on their faces when I reject them. Especially the really hot ones. The most of an explanation I ever give them is that they aren’t my type.
t. faggot

New high cope score.

>19
>"younger girl" is 18

Well I'm 22 and dating a 17 y/o girl (thats legal where I live as far as I know)

And how does it go? How do you combine the muh crazy college life and dating a hs girl.

Tbh I have nothing against dating younger women but I would be kinda ashamed to bring her with my friends on night-outs.

What's wrong with her?

I'm 39 and get more attention from 18 to 20 year old girls than I ever have, I think they prefer more mature men instead of little 20 something kids

I get more attention from little girls.
A co-worker gace me a ride and his daughter was sitting besides me in the backseat.
She said I had bigger arms than his daddy and touched my forearm
Kids are cute

It’s because you have money, or they think you have money

Lol I work where they do and we make minimum wage, I'm probably more broke than them because they don't have to pay rent and bills

Well I'm not in collage for starters, I had to live by myself since I was 18 so I had to do a fulltime job (now I'm in a music school tho, I don't know the right translation in english)
But yeah I feel old as fuck when I'm with her, thats the real downer. I mean like, she was born in 2000 m8.
In the other hand I can hang out with younger lads and be like the wise old man who knows everything.
Oh and yeah I didn't show her with me friends yet, they all mocked me for dating a younger girl.

Yeah thats only a downer for me, showing her to my friends, even tho they arent my real friends just guys from HS whom I go out sometimes.

Is she submissive or bitchy, and hows the sex, better or worse than older thots

Are you retarded?
I am 25 and would bang 18 year olds left and right given the chance.
20? Why are you even thinking about this?

This. If you're still in the stage where you think 2 years is something big, you're still a mental child.

Degenerate immature loser detected

I'm 27 and 18 year olds are like children

I'm 27 and I still get attention from 18 year olds. Enjoy it.

>minimum wage
>39
>mature

im 22 and have gone on dates with 16 yearold girls. Currently talking up a 15 yearold on tinder, legal in my country. OP is a dingus

I'm 26.. Every year I get older and the girls I date stay in the same age bracket of 20-22

More mature than any 20 something year old

I haven't made minimum wage since I was 17, friendo

Money has nothing to do with maturity kiddo

Well she ain't a virgin and knows how things are done, so its pretty much like girls my age. Buuut I think she is like falling for me, and I don't want to brake her underage heart.

Yes. It’s weird.
>be me, delivering pizza over summer working overtime to save money for Uni.
>deliver to these 13-14 year old girls.
>their smiling really big and practically eye fucking me.
>wtf is going on

I also had this 16 year old girl text me after I called to double check the address on one delivery.

Your career choice absolutely does say a lot about your maturity level. You’re one step above a neet. I mean, kudos for not being a neet, but people laugh at you. A lot of people. You will never go anywhere in life, you can never afford to support a family, and you will die poor and alone. No one respects poor people.

if there's grass on the field, play ball user

We aren't all babied and handed good jobs kiddo, congrats on having an easy well paying job but not all of us live the easy life

I put myself through college without any financial assistance from my parents. What you call “being handed to me” is actually hard work and dedication. People have better lives than you because you’re a lazy faggot.

>tfw only jobs i can do are minimum wage

I'm waiting for my parents to pass away so I can end this life of poverty. You have no idea what it's like to have to work 50 hours a week labor and not even be able to afford to eat proper food

Far from lazy, my job is hard labor 9 hours a day and I have to walk an hour to and from work everyday even in -30 weather

You're probably so lazy you drive everywhere

Not that guy but fuck off. Most people who boast about their self-made hard work bullshit played in easy mode but live in denial.

Well you’re right there. I work from 5:30am until 7 or 8 pm for 24 days and then I have 4 days off. I don’t remember what it’s like to not be able to affford food since I was in college working 40 hours a week and still having full time classes. Get two jobs and quit bitching. You would probably still work less than I do.

Pretty sure you're not lifting shit all day at work like I do, I have carpal tunnel from all the lifting I have to do and still can't pay rent or bills on time and have to go to the salvation army soup kitchen just to get a meal

What’s your hard labor? Walking? Sweeping? I’m a fucking bush surveyor. You want hard work? Come do my job.

Just because you didn’t have the ambition to make something of yourself on your own doesn’t mean the rest of us are lazy sacks of shit.

Anyone smart enough for college lives on easy mode,try having shit genes and being dumb as fuck, life isn't fun when you're genetic trash

Why do you open this thread OP?

>I'm 20 years old soon
>Met this chick online that is barely 18

So I guess you are 19 and she is 17? How the fuck is that "more attention from younger girls"? You are literally the same generation. Wait 10 years and if you still get attention from 18 y/os then you can start this thread again

I lift 120lb barrels all day long in a hot and smoky factory, your job is easy compared to this shit, most people quit after the first hour at my job

You think hiking with a chainsaw, gas can, total station, prisms, and two tripods is easy? How about when it’s trough almost waist high snow? You think an hours walk in -30 to work and back is hard? Try working 12 hours outside all day and the closest thing you see to warmth is the little fire you build at lunch time to defrost some water so you can actually have a drink. You’re a fucking pussy. Don’t complain to us that your life sucks and your job is hard when you never did anything to ever improve your life.

>bush surveyor

Isn't that just walking as well?

Then why are you doing it for minimum wage? Go work at McDonald’s.

What country?

The only time I get to walk without being my own pack mule is when I’m scouting leases or access roads with a consultant. Mostly it’s carrying shit in, carrying shit out, or running chainsaw. I’m lucky if they send me an assistant I can trust to hammer a fucking stick in the ground without constant supervision.

Because I applied at all fast food joints but got no calls back you idiot, you think j want to lift shit all day with carpal tunnel and torn rotator cuffs for minimum wage? Obviously not but I have to or I'll starve

What is that you actually do? Not a native speaker and I can't find any decent translation. You're scouting new building land and help develop it?
Always nice to get a fucking retard as an assistant. It's actually more work than help

Do you make minimum wage? Didn't think so buddy, try living off the bare minimum and see how enjoyable life is for most of us

>Works 9 hours a day
>Walks to his job for an additional hour
>Fucks up his rotator and has CTS
>Has been working this job probably for years
>Gets payed minimum wage
>Probably can't pay for his treatment, hence he just doesn't go to the doctor
>Can't get sick leave and a good treatment

I am sorry for your situation man, but I just assume you are from the states. Everyone always thinks it's a nice place,but your whole system is just beyond fucked

>in early 20s
>teach 18-20 ptp qts as a TA while they mire my huge arms, thicc squat glutes and superior intellect
feels glorious mane

> be me. 36.
> ex gf was 25.
> went out on a date with a woman my age yesterday.
> never again

pic related

sweden. not a nigger/arab though.

I'm Canadian, everything here is a joke, I can't take a day off work or i can't afford rent

Nigga you are imagining things because while girls do like older guys they dont like impotent grandpas, get back in line bitch lmao

I scout oil leases and access roads in the middle of the woods, then I use a chainsaw and cut out about a 1.5m wide trail along one boundary.

No, I made minimum wage while I went to college. Don’t expect me to feel bad for you because you didn’t choose to give yourself a better opportunity in life. This was your decision. Don’t expect me to feel bad for you. The only reason I don’t live like you is because I chose not to.

Yes it is. I fucking hate this country.

Literally this, what the fuck is OP thinking.

Yeah sure buddy, keep the old worn out whores for yourself.

25 and going out on a date with a 19 yo tonight
Honestly as a guy you should date younger, more=better unless it becomes just too much age difference and would be like dating someone that could be your kid.

>kiddo
I'm 30, and making 78k a year

My buddy, who just barely graduated high school, makes bank on a railroad repair crew. Got the job by just applying.

I'm 39 and make 21k a year and 13 of that goes to rent, enjoy your good life while I live in complete pathetic poverty

Is 24 year old guy and 19-20 year old girl weird?

>paying more than 50% of your income towards rent
Fuck, move to a lower cost-of-living area. You can move to fucking Alabama and find a 21k job ezpz

Perfectly normal. Older guy/younger girl is the most stable type of relationship.

no, smash as much as you can as often as you can user.

let me sum up the entirety of this thread: girls know what they are getting into. girls have been fucking since they were 14, they are not immature when it comes to sex.
>its not your job to be their daddy, fuck them like they should be

Nigga you gay

Ya, he kept calling me kiddo and I’m 35 making about $140k canabux before tax

I live in a low cost living area, Canada is very expensive everywhere, I applied for low income housing but all the teen mom's with 4 kids get in before me

shit man I'm 29 and the only girl's I can attract are 19, I don't want to be a fucking pedo

>infinite high paying jobs meme

Wifes are on average 5 years younger than their husbands
Don't know if that is changing though

You could get a one bedroom apartment in Fort McMurray for $1100 a month. Don’t give me that bullshit. You can get a fucking mortgage for less than what you pay in rent in many places. Your life sucks because you do nothing to improve it except apply for government programs that no self-respecting man would ever apply for.

I only make $45 an hour. I make so much because I work over 12 hours a day for 24 out of 28 days.

1100 a month is expensive as fuck, id rather wait for low income housing so I can afford to eat something other than ramen and other pasta dishes

What's the end goal buddy?

>sweden
>not a nigger/arab

lmao k Muhammad

>difference between abject poverty and a minimum standard of living is years of incredibly hard work and making nothing but good choices
this is what americans actually believe lmao

the best feeling in the world is to pick up a 19-20 yo thot when there are some guys around hitting on her.
caught her mirin (back when I was still in better shape), kept eye contact and made sure she saw me check her out.
hung out at the bar playin pool, mindin my own business, catch her on the way out, smoke an L in her car and got a nice bj.
>she was a lil thicc, but god damn wut dat mouf do

t. uggo can't get prime pussy

It comes out to $13,200 a year. That’s $200 a year more than you claim to pay right now. My point was that is the price in Fort McMurray, which is one of the most expensive places in Canada to live outside of the Northwest Territories, the only difference is even people who work at a gas station up there make more than minimum wage, and there are always lots of labor jobs. I hope you never get your low income housing. I would rather it goes to some fat squaw with 4 kids from 4 dads than ever go to you.

This and being handed good opportunities that most people don't get

Die young and lonely and let the government claim everything I own because I have no one in the world. Work is the only thing that keeps me sane.

Mine's FIRE.

>younger girls means 2 years younger
Fucking children. You are the same age

200 is alot of money that's almost 3 days of work

same here, I have friends but I only go out with them once every few months because they're busy with their wives and kids, otherwise I just sit at home and wait untill my next shift begins

>tfw 3 weeks of work just to pay rent

help Veeky Forums I'm almost 20 and this girl just turned 19, will a realtionship with an age difference THIS FUCKING HUGE work out, help seriously guys, how do I into much much younger girls like, multiple months younger, how would I even talk to someone like that, we are a COMPLETELY different generation

Iktf bro I bust my ass for 370 a week and my rent is 1050

wtf are you delivering those pizzas shirtless?

I'm 29 and pretty much every girl I fuck is 16-18, helps that my little brother lives with me and he's 17 so let him have house parties.

>goes to third grade(out of 4) in highschool.
How fucking autistic are you that you can't just say "She is a junior in high school." How fucking hard is that. Something tells me you have mental problems and that dating high school girls you met online is just one of your many behavioral disorder symptoms.
Girls who online date are the lowest of the low. They are the absolute most dogshit sample of women out there. Even a skinny chick who resorts to online dating is basically just as bad as an obese whale in terms of her qualities as a woman. Never mind her age or education level...