Current Body Thread- /CBT/

Post your age, height, weight and pic of yourself and discuss.

I’m 18, 6 foot, 66.5KG
Not the greatest pic, may post more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1f-fMN2v8Uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice delts

>22
>6'3
>198lbs

Arms look shitty from the front because u have 6'7 monkey arm span. How do I make my arms look joocy? They're 16" ATM.

Looking great man
Curls and weighted pull ups

You look good man, especially for how tall you are, you’ve avoided being a lanky fuck.
Also, preacher curls for them thicc biceps

30, 5'8, about 75-77kg.

Stats - Bench 1rm 90kg
Squat - 110kg
DL - 130kg
OHP - not tried 1rm but can doing 10x3@55kg next session

piss off cassidy nobody likes your fake natty dyel ass

Left early 2017
Right 4th of Jan

182cm
81-82kg

post the after pictures buddy

Current body is top and bottom right

Well anons. I have a ways to go but I think im going to make it
>25
>250 lbs
>6ft
Lost about 20 pound, gained a half inch in bicep this month.

you look like you hold more water in your abs, but your back looks leaner.
Overall great physique.
Either you are at you natty limit or you fucked up your calories.
82kg is pretty light for your height, go a bit higher in bf% don't go retard mode, but try to bulk up.

>19
>5'7"
>69kg
Started working out on October and already lost 5 Kg

>19
>5'7.7 at evening, may surpass 5'8 at morning (yes I work to 1dp)
>152-156 lbs (fluctuates)

Less shit lighting

BF%

Nice man, keep going and don’t forget to post after pictures as soon as you get ripped

Thanks user. You guys inspired this

Arms are slowly growing, and I do need to cut soon.
Also literally just woke up

6ft
210lbs

Looking good man. Are you gonna be bulking throughout or nah?

Good job brah, keep pushing. You'll look great soon enough

You will make it man, I believe in you. You should get yourself a haircut and beard trim sometime in the future as well

Not until just before enlisting. I wanna be able to enjoy my mane for awhile. As for the beard? That will be gone much sooner

Oh alright. What branch are you enlisting into? I'm currently a navy corpsman working with marines so if you have any questions feel free to ask

Probably either urmee or muhreenz, I wanna do combat arms, already have a high paying trade for when I get out, and I just wanna go in and try to make a difference. At rifle point. While eating out of a bag..

I'm not too familiar with how the army works, but I got a from highschool who is a ranger now. From what a hear, traditional infantry in the army is more about occupying whereas marines are a forward fighting force first to go in.

But if I were you, and since there's nothing popping off right now, I'd pick an MOS that relates to your trade in a way.
But if you wanna go the traditional 03xx/infantry route, there's nothing wrong with that and is highly respectable. Just be prepared to do countless mindless gay shit that'll have you counting down the days to your EAS

23, 5'8, 65kg, starting calisthenics because im scared of becoming skinnyfat
I used to be in better shape but i went through back surgery and then got lazy as shit..

183cm
104kg
Started at 135kg

The cut continues. One day I'll see my abs.

T H I C C

>Are you gonna be bulking throughout?

I don't really have a set bulk/cut routine but I'm in a perpetual lean bulk if you will. I've been doing calisthenics with light(ish) dumbbell curls since I were 13. Started at gym this September gone and felt a good mass increase in mass but don't like dirty bulking because I just feel so bad if I don't have visible abs.

how much kcals?

You can’t be 6ft

nice v taper
not

I'm 22,176 cm, 72 kg
lifting heavy objects for 5 months hope to reach 75 kg by june

Im not so sure theres a "combat fisherman" role, but im sure I can find something, given my asvab score I can go alot of places

Will I make it brehs
5'8
67kg
13% BF
1 year working out

5'11
147 lbs
Advice? I've started working on bulking so do any of you have tips on what I should eat and also anything else I should work on

E X P A N D

Work on your chest more, but apart from that you're looking good

Bulk/cut

bully if necessary

How to stop being chestlet? Family are all chestlets. I do bench press (barbell/dumbells), flies, cable crossovers, incline bench.

Nice man keep it up! Dont meme cut and look all slabby after. Make some solid gains along the way
Mirn hard

6'2

Cutting on 11k kj atm.
One day when I'm not so fat I'll maybe have one.

>juicing for 66 kg at 6 foot
>2018

You need big pecs only if you are into men

Get a tan

Pls more feedback on pics

I'm from England mate, it's winter, I work so my skin touches 0 hours of sunlight a day as the sun rises at 8 and sets at 4

Goal body, real nice back. Teach me your ways

6'2/190cm , 194/88kg

Im 5'7 181.4lb's

I just dont have a reference for my height!!! I AM 5'7

23, 5'8, 70kg/155lbs, lifting for 2 years.

5 foot 10 85kg
2 plate bench
3.5 plate squat
4 years lifting, on test and dbol

going for ottermode rn

5'6
162lbs
It's taken me years to pack this much mass onto my small frame

Arms look good man
sick gainz user
>19
damn i shoulda started earlier. you look great user
youre gonna make it bruh
THICC BOI
thicc thighs, nice upper body
pretty solid user
ngl this is like the 8th time ive seen this pic in a cbt but i still think you look great

>n-no homo fellas

6ft 175 lbs

mirin

We're getting there...
Sucks to lose so much weight and realize how smol you are

6'0 220lbs down to 180lbs

ayyy better to be smol than being a fatty

Tru.

>18
>5’9
>150
Bad pic but whatever
Still dyel couple months into lifting

>dat v taper
pls make it user, your core would be God tier

Forgot pic

24, 6 foot and ~170lbs. Any advice Veeky Forums? I am down from 200 about a year and a half ago (was pretty chunky). Should I keep cutting? Really want to see abs for the first time in my life.

Kek

>20
>6'2
>165lbs
Any tips on what muscle group I should focus and/or what I can do to get a better body in general? This pic is about 5 months old

Cut until you're about 8%bf, then rebulk until you're about 12%, then re-cut for aesthetics.

(in other words, yes, cut until you see abs, then ruin them until your next cut)

Thanks bro, will probably give that a shot.

Your legs. You should weigh more than 165 lbs with that body. You must have no leg muscles.

you look fat

Excuse the shitty pic. 18 y/o (or maybe slightly less), 5'4, 125 lbs, vegan.

I've been trying to loose this stubborn-ass piece of fat on my lower abdomen for months now, but once it's finally gone I'll be able to finally start bulking up. You guys got any tips for getting rid of stubborn fat?

Work your back more is clear you don’t do anything for it

23, 5'10.5", 186 lbs

I know i'm still DYEL, but I feel like I LOOK bigger than what I can lift. Why are my lifts so fucking meme-tier?

Squatting 200 3x5
Benching 160 (and is going down as I cut) 3x5
Incline bench 135 3x5
Lat Pulldown 140 3x8
Front squat 150 3x5

Haven't tested DL, but RDL is 195 at 3x8, so that probably puts my DL at about 225ish for 3x8.

Actually shit, no, RDL at 195 for 3x8 actually puts my DL probably at about 270ish for 3x8, so's long as my grip doesn't give out. That's pretty fuggin' sweet.

Get off your vegan diet, it's killing all your gains.

You can make it vegan, don't listen to these retards. Plenty of athletes do it. I wish I could make it vegan.
You still need a LOT of work, bro. Just keep going.

Also, getting rid of fat is NOT sitespecific. It's not like when you move your arms a lot, your body notices that and pulls fat from your arms. Your body takes it from everywhere. The only way to lose belly fat is to go on a caloric deficit, and lose weight. And try not to lose strength as you do this, or lose as little as possible.

28 y.o.
178 cm
72 kg

No you cannot make it as a vegan, unless you take in a bunch of supplements to compensate for your deficiency. Being vegan, you'll be deficient in Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K2 and many more. Do your research, there is literally no vegan food source that will give you these essential vitamins, Vitamin D is especially necessary for weight lifting.

>there are vegan monsters in almost every single sport including olympic lifting and bodybuilding

ok kid

Look good mate. What are your lifts?

>He skipped leg day

Are you underage b&? You get vitamin D from the sun, you stupid nigger.

Also,

Artificial supplements. Even then, they can't compete with the top monsters, until I see a vegan version of Mayweather I refuse to believe that this nutrientally deficient diet could ever compete with the superiority of meat and eggs.

Nobody gets enough Vitamin D unless you live in Africa or Asia nigger. Look up the food sources containing Vitamin D, they're literally all meat/dairy products which vegans avoid. All vegans living in the west are Vitamin D/A/B12/K2 deficient.

I do though. I focus on my traps a lot, but the way my body is shaped it doesn't really show it.

>Vegan
Since when? If since you were a kid then no wonder you're a manlet.

>having to be the best defensive boxer in the history of the world to be considered good
>also, tofu, you know, one of the most common meat supplements in vegan diets, has vitamin D
>imagine for a second, being this retarded

There's also no source of Creatine in a vegan diet, as well as Omega 3 EPA and DHA. All of these are essential as fuck if you ever want to build muscle.

You do realize that supplements are just food basically, right? Like, it's just extracted protein from other food sources. What's wrong with that? Why does it not count as "making it" if you use supplements?

Also, you can still eat a whole-food vegan diet, without supplements, and be a mass-monster. there's people out there who do it.

>creatine
>essential
>youdumbnigger.png
>also you can get omega 3's from non-animal sources like flack seeds, seaweed (in sushi or in whatever other way), chia seeds, etc.
>again, imagine for a second, being this retarded.

>all of these are essential if you want to build muscle

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=1f-fMN2v8Uk

but you wrong doe

>Also, you can still eat a whole-food vegan diet, without supplements, and be a mass-monster. there's people out there who do it.

Anecdotal evidence, you don't know what kind of lifestyle these people are living behind the scenes. For all you know they could be pumping themselves up with roids and claiming "MUH VEGAN MUSCLES!!" Fact is, veganism is a nutritionally deficient diet. There are no sources of Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin F, Vitamin K2 and Creatine in any of their food.

Tofu has no Vitamin D, no research has proven otherwise.

No, plant based sources of Omega 3 are called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) which has no health benefits whatsoever. Our body can't even extract 5% of the ALA, meaning we shit out most of it. The kind of Omega 3, which ALL supplements contain are eicosapentaenoic-acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic-acid (DHA) as it would be pretty retarded to take in ALA supplements since it doesn't do anything.

Anyone can gain mass amount of muscle through the use of roids, it doesn't mean anything. These vegans with their high-carb diets will end up diabetic.

We've been through this.

You can get vitamin A, D, Omega 3's, AND EVEN B12 via vegan sources and supplements. Every single fucking one of those.

Creatine isn't required, you dense retard.

As far as K2, there's actually very little evidence that it MIGHT reduce risk for heart disease, however, in the SINGLE study done in the Netherlands, they noted:

"Even if vitamin K2 reduces the risk of heart disease, it doesn't mean that animal products high in vitamin K2 reduce the risk."

Because animal based products also have a lot of saturated fat.

You're fucking wrong dude, get over yourself.

Oh, and vitamin F too. Found in nuts and seeds, and some other things too.

You're wrong bro.

>but muh creatine

Please list me the vegan sources of Vitamin A (actual retinol, not beta-carotene BS that the body can't even convert into retinol), Vitamin D, Omega 3 (EPA or DHA, not ALA which serves of no use to humans) and B12. Whether K2 reduces the risk of heart disease is irrelevant, it's simply another vitamin that vegans are lacking. Vitamin F? Vitamin F is simply another word for Omega 3 lol so go find me a vegan source of EPA or DHA omega 3.

>protip, you can't

Veganism is the most nutritionally deficient diet.

Creatine isn't required but it sure as hell is one of the most effective sources of energy.

You can take your time googling all this, once you have done your research you can come back to me and thank me for enlightening you on this diabetic inducing diet.

Pic is from a few weeks ago, been lifting for 7 months out of skeletor mode, how can I improve?

>creatine
>a source of energy
>not something that aids in muscle building
>also one of the most EFFECTIVE source of energy?
>what are carbs?
>it also doesn't matter if there's any evidence whether or not we need vitamin K

Also

>we're splitting hairs over some micronutrients, when vegan diets are shown to reduce heart disease, Alzheimers, cancer, arthritis, stroke, high blood pressure and diabetes, and vision loss.

I highly suggest that you watch Dr. Greger's speech Food as Medicine. He cites every talking point with multiple peer-reviewed studies.

I'm done dude, you're fucking retarded.

You're doing fucking good dude, keep it up. Nice shoulders, fuck.

Chest and lats hard looking good

literally the first moment I saw your photo I thought you're a fucking bubble boy

...Klay?

Why couldn't you list me vegan food sources containing those vitamins? cx because they don't exist.

>bubble boy