Meanwhile on bizarro Veeky Forums

Meanwhile on bizarro Veeky Forums

Man sure is great that Piana is alive!

Lift high eat low

Brehs, how much soy should I consume a day?

Fate People Appreciation thread (FPA)

You know the rules lads. Get into facebook and start spamming messages of big love for big people.

I'm honest with myself and realize that a meticulous diet planning and thought out, intense regular workouts at the gym do not lead to happiness and are largely a distraction from real problems, not much different than playing video games for example

I lift

Love it like fire edition

FUCK I TRIED 1 (ONE) CROSSFIT COURSE AND NOW I'M RONNIE COLEMAN.

Damn, those gains from my SS GOMAD training are starting to show.

High test brehs

>that last sip of the day

>Tfw qt gf that loves me not for my gainz but for who i am.

>taller than 5'5
Never gonna make it. Lanklets kill yourselves.

>tfw it's been a full month of going to this gym and still nobody doesn't know me by name and doesn't start small talk
time to change the gym again and hope it's not full of antisocial autists

Grindr Threads

What is up with all the boys attention-man-whoring on Veeky Forums lately without time-stamped dick pics? Come on ladies, we need to remind them to dick or gtfo

Gay people are so strange. I couldn't imagine what this place would be like if it was homosexual

>went one day without fapping

Broke my streak, feelsbadman brehs

I accidentally worked out for 31 minutes yesterday. Should I skip the gym the rest of the week to avoid overtraining?

>tfw no gyno
why live

I am just laying in the bed cuddling with my gf, life is good lads!

finally hit 4/3/2/1, my herniated discs are so awesome

>Tfw i have a gf

The lanklet cutoff is 5'4"now breh. If to the Lanklet Tower with you.

Wow, Zyzz is such a great roll modal! We are all le going to make it to fuark city :DDDD

How do I stop getting so much female attention? I just want to workout but women won't let me alone after I've become fit.

Quit eating all that soy you dumb fucks! It won't raise your test, it will make you stink and it'll turn your farts into tiny nuclear explosions!

Threadly reminder that Westernfits were born knowledgeable in nutrition and they spread their knowledge and wisdom with the rest of the world through peaceful, logical, respectful means.

Managed 4 reps for 455 on living-put-downs and managed a solid 200 on below-foot-pulls

>tfw I do roids not stop but everyone keeps saying I'm natty

traps are gay

I didn't need these feels.

Who else is here /planet fitness master race/

Im happy

Hear hear brother! I wish more gyms would provide a safe lunk-free environment so we could do our indoor cardio in peace!

Tfw the smell of pizza is still in the gym when a fatty walks in, discovers it’s all gone, and leaves with a handful of tootsie rolls.