Ear buds in.

>" FOR THE GRACE FOR THE MIGHT OF THE LORD!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxA8hfrMpvs
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=rf_3ZTp4eG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2018
>Lifting for religious sentiment instead of anti-Anglo sentiment.

>12pl8 on the sled
>thinking this will impress anyone
Try squatting 12pl8 and then come back and post here you pathetic pussy.

>started going to church recently.
>ran with running buddy from work. And now hitting chest and triceps real fast.
>service in a hour.

I actually like the church. People are nice, not crazy, and there’s some real qt girls there. The singing does weird me out a bit though.

Do you lift to Sabaton?

Get on my level

youtube.com/watch?v=LxA8hfrMpvs

Why bother with the gym at all? Why not just *pray* to your alleged mythical Invisible Sky-Friend for your gains? I'm sure if it's part of His/Her/Their/It's "plan" for you, you'll get all the aesthetics you want without doing anything -- so you can be sent off to fight some fucked-up "holy war" by his "prophets" and end up dead meat somewhere.

Why do you people waste your time with this nonsense? There's much more productive or at least interesting things you could be doing on a Sunday than spend it being indoctrinated and brainwashed by a bunch of liars leveraging some dusty old work of fiction (i.e. "the bible") into just another System Of Control for weak-minded people who can't handle the ups and downs of their lives without some mystical superstitious crutch to lean on. Don't you see that you're all a bunch of uber-cucks? The Many being shanghaied into being pawns of The Few, so The Few can wield that power for their own purposes. Just look at history: all down through it, religion of all kinds has been used as an excuse for political agendas and military actions. *Billions* have died all the way down through human history *for NOTHING*, because some old men claiming to be the Voice of God told you "God has said it, so shall it be". Do you know how many lives I've seen *destroyed* because of one religion or other? I mean people I've known *personally*. Religion tried to destroy *me* but I was smart enough to walk away, why can't you wise up and do the same?

So many of you claim you want to be the 'alpha male', be the leader, the example to everyone else, and reap the benefits of that status in society. Yet you make your self *subject* to some DYEL liar on a pulpit who *claims*, without anything to back it up, to be a *prophet of some unseen, unknowable 'God' * that no one can prove ever even *existed* in the first place. Seriously, how can you be so fucking *dumb*?

My advice? Skip your 'church' and spend more time in the gym.

I'd think this was bait and that no one would be stupid enough to actually think any of this, but there's so much work put into it that I think it might be real

t. religion-cuck
You believe in magic, ghosts, spirits, demons, and devils, too?

Republicans gtfo

Using the scientific method prove God exists, and I'll go back to being religious. Otherwise it's just all nonsense.

Actually /bro/ I'm agnostic but it's hilarious seeing how personal you take it

new pasta?

Yes, this is what I'm talking about, now: these poor fools who were sent off by the Church to die in pointless 'holy wars' that did nothing but spread death and destruction. Pointless, stupid, wasteful.

Fuck off to /r/atheism

>Actually /bro/ I'm agnostic but it's hilarious seeing how personal you take it
Yeah sure laugh it up, buddy. There are FRIENDS I used to have that I watched be DESTROYED by their religion because they forced them to be things they weren't and it literally drove them to suicide. A real laugh riot.

Athiesm is for rebellious children.
I'm ANTI-THEIST.
I want to see the entire *concept* of 'god(s)' be erased from the minds of our entire *species*.
>and nothing of value was lost
It's holding back our evolution.

Your friends were weak

>believes in imaginary beings
>gets cucked by old men in robes
>calls people who aren't like him 'weak'
LOL

>Yeah sure laugh it up, buddy. There are FRIENDS I used to have that I watched be DESTROYED by their religion because they forced them to be things they weren't and it literally drove them to suicide.
There is no such thing as middle ground
You're using an extreme and probably made up example to justify a blanket statement keep trying autist

stop replying to these people... seriously. its 2018 and we're still falling for the bait?

That's pretty funny tho

>posts an image that implies "might makes right"
>i.e. will use FORCE to enforce their beliefs on others
Nothing ever fucking changes, does it?
You people are destructive, plain and simple.
I only want REASON and REAL TRUTH to be spread, not the lies and fantasies religion offers.

>committing suicide doesn't make you weak
Straw man all you want pal but your friends are the ones that couldn't handle life

Try living a life where everyone around you is forcing you to be someone you're not, and telling you you're going to burn in Hell for all eternity if you don't become who *they* want you to be, and then see what that does to your will to live.

You try watching the light slowly die in someones eyes, week after week, until there's nothing left of the bright, intelligent, creative friend you once knew -- and then one day they're just gone. Go walk a mile in those shoes and see how that makes you feel.

>Athiesm is for rebellious children.
>I'm ANTI-THEIST.
>I want to see the entire *concept* of 'god(s)' be erased from the minds of our entire *species*.
>It's holding back our evolution.
Holy shit is this actually B8
>People can't think differently to me
>wtf are family values
>nuclear family that's fucking outdated
Seriously m8 get a grip

>implying I wasn't raised Catholic

Maybe if your friends weren't so weak they wouldn't have stuck to something they disagreed with.

>muh feels

You seem like a little bitch too from the way you type

>Empty gym
>Anxiety of 200 people being able to see you not there
>Can't lift as heavy
Why does this make such a big difference?
The NYR rush let me crush some PRs (still dyel tho) earlier this week, but with nobody else there I just can't go as hard.

>stop replying to these people... seriously. its 2018 and we're still falling for the bait?
You think I don't know that already? You think I forget for a single moment that this is the Original Internet Hate Machine? That the faceless assholes behind those keyboards, typing out anything they can to hurt someone else, because that's the only way they can *feel* anything anymore, by hurting someone else more than they've already been hurt?

Got news for you: they can't hurt me, because I know they're dead inside already. They gave up their right to be relevant to anyone, anywhere, the day they stopped caring.

Me? I'm just venting, in one of the few places left on the Internets where I can say whatever the fuck I want, and nobody can hunt me down and do a single fucking thing to me -- so in a way I'm turning the whole sick game around on them.

..and maybe, just *maybe*, there's one lurker in this thread who thinks about what I'm saying here, and thinks to themselves, "..yeah, he's right, it's all bullshit, what am I doing with my life?". One more person to help turn things around. Or so the theory goes.

So you'll forgive me if I utterly waste my time regardless.

>Maybe if your friends weren't so weak they wouldn't have stuck to something they disagreed with.
You underestimate the power of being indoctrinated into a set of beliefs from birth -- and if you were really Catholic you should understand that. They've had 2000 years to perfect their 'conditioning/brainwashing' techniques.

>Can't win an argument so I'll straw man based off the image you post hahaha get rekt christfags
This is you user, I'm sure your parents are so proud of the autist you grew up to be

>You seem like a little bitch too from the way you type
Oh gee that really burns me hard
>lol no it doesn't
None of you can hurt me.
You also can't silence me. Not here you can't.
You can even have me b&, and in 5 minutes I'm right back at it.
Hope the truth burns you.

>straw man based off the image
Go read up on the Crusades. Makes Islamic State, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Boca Haram, and all the rest look like a walk in the park.

Go with god user bless you

The absolute state of fit. Well I guess my NYR can include leaving this shithole for 12 months.

>Go with god user bless you
Which one? You people have created *so many*, it's impossible to choose!
>man created God in his own image
>probably why there have been so many ATROCITES committed in "His" name
..and still *are* committing them.

>Judge a religion based off what it was 1000 years ago
Difference is sand niggers still act like that christfags matured

>You underestimate the power of being indoctrinated into a set of beliefs from birth -- and if you were really Catholic you should understand that. They've had 2000 years to perfect their 'conditioning/brainwashing' techniques.

Maybe if I was some dumb normie that didn't read history. Also you underestimate how many people leave the faith.

user you do realise he b8ed you with that go with god stuff, you're just embarrassing yourself

>Well I guess my NYR can include leaving this shithole for 12 months.
Do yourself a favor and go now. The damage may be reversible for you, still.

>Judge a religion based off what it was 1000 years ago *AND STILL IS*
Fixed that for you.
Look around you: there are still atrocities, crimes against humanity, being committed in the name of one verison of your 'god' or another.

>Also you underestimate how many people leave the faith.
Many people are getting dumber. But some are getting smarter and leaving that nonsense behind. It gives me hope for my species.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

>not knowing your facts
ohboi

Yes. If only we could get more weak people to commit suicide then I would have more hope

Does it make you feel alive for a minute when you press "Post" on your too-edgy comments?

>wanting the weak to die off is edgy

It's just natural selection at work buddy. Maybe you're offended because you're a weak person yourself?

>implying you could squat half of that

>Praying to a DYEL gains goblin

Confirmed for never making it.

Saved

yeah, sure thing buddy, I'm weak because I saw through the lies and the bullshit and the attempts to manipulate me, and *walked away* from it.
I sit here and speak of real truth and that makes me *weak*.
Who's making the strawman arguments now?
Who's engaging in the personal attacks now?

Face it: you don't like having your 'core beliefs' questioned or challenged, even if they were *imposed* on you from early childhood; *nobody* likes that. But I won't 'worship' false god(s), and I won't sit here and entertain anyone else's 'beliefs' in such things, either.

Have you never questioned any of it? Have you never tried working your way through it all, logically, rationally? Has it never occurred to you that it makes zero sense? That maybe you're being led around by the nose?

It might amuse you to know I once believed in all this; was a couple different flavors of Christian, and even Mormon for a few years. Looked into Gnostcism, Paganism, Buddhism. None of it is real. It's all Systems of Control for entire populations.

The real Way Forward for humanity is to *outgrow* this hardwiring in our brains that leads us to this. Why can't some of you see that?

We can create a *real* paradise, right here, on *this* planet, but build on logic, reason, rational thought, and the quest for real facts, real truths.
If I have any 'beliefs' in me, it's for *that*.

"Pray for Gains" will be the title of my speed metal band's next album.

God that German longsword is so fucking sick. I think fighting with armor is a good workout, but that weapon with gambisson and gloves would be aestgetic as fuck.

Is HEMA Veeky Forums approved?

>walk into gym
>SAY WILL YOU STAND UP FOR CHRIST AND COMBAT

Kike drone

BE GONE HEATHEN!

youtube.com/watch?v=rf_3ZTp4eG4

>Go read up on the Crusades. Makes Islamic State, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Boca Haram, and all the rest look like a walk in the park.
Just HOW retarded are you?

also
>bad mouthing europeans who were slaying sandniggers
do you also record your gf sucking black dick?

Holy FUCK @ this thread.
It's literally just a part from a metal song, why do you all have to be so autistic about it?

kek, based trips

I wouldn't lift before Mass because I wouldn't want to have to break the pre-Communion fast and don't like working out fasted and then keeping fasted after workout until noon.

How do you guys handle the fast? or do you just not respect it?

I definitely couldn't. But I'm not bragging about it on this forum.

Haha get on my level bohort ftw
But yeah it's a surprising great way to train traps

>I wouldn't lift before Mass because I wouldn't want to have to break the pre-Communion fast and don't like working out fasted and then keeping fasted after workout until noon.

Your Sunday mass takes place in the afternoon?

Good on you for observing the fast, but the Church has changed its stance on the pre-Communion fast to be only 1 hour.

>I'd still stick with the fast until you have Communion as opposed to the 1 hr

Typically don't lift on Sundays. But I do love Sabaton, and The Last Stand is my favourite song of theirs.

>Your Sunday mass takes place in the afternoon?

Father likes to teach and is a bit long-winded, so it's close to noon when we go to coffee hour or to the pot-luck meal.

>Good on you for observing the fast, but the Church has changed its stance on the pre-Communion fast to be only 1 hour.

Heathens who say that you can have steak and eggs and be full and farty and bloated and then just not eat or drink starting on the road to service? That just screams "disrespect" to me. FWIW they've also reduced a lot of other traditions to near-meaninglessness, compare the Lenten Fast of current teaching to that of before the 1950s, or the days of obligation, etc.

Nope, sorry, old-school here, nothing but water from midnight until, or six hours aka have a light meatless lunch if it's an evening Mass, unless it's a medical necessity that I've talked to Father about.

>Be me, spend almost 4 years in the army.
>I love the sweet army gym.
>People do compoundlifts, no thots, Sabaton and Raubtier on repeat on the stereo.
>Leave and have to sign up for a civilian gym.
>THOTS AND CURLSBROS EVERWHERE.
>Radiopopsong plays on the speaker.
>MFW
>My only comfort is blasting Sabaton and Raubtier in my earbuds.
>I miss my old gym where everyone was gymbuddies.
>FOR THE GRACE FOR THE MIGHT OF THE LORD.

My best lifting bros these days are guys from my church. Even our priest lifts.

Imagine being this insecure about your male image

"Christian" Veeky Forums users are the most annoying LARPers ever.
>haha Deus Vult! Amirite guise? I spend my time indulging in my various vices (such as posting on Veeky Forums), memeing it up, and other things that are the absolute antithesis of Christianity, because I want to be an epic traditional man (because of my own lack of real masculinity) and because modern girls don't like me!

>tfw listening to Sabaton right now
>see pic related
>feel the urge to grab a sword and clean the world from filth and degeneracy

some day, anons, some day...

Do you not?

hmm so your friends were degenerate heathen faggots and couldn't handle the truth?
ohh noooo that suuuucks

>It's all Systems of Control for entire populations.
populations need to be controlled, without such systems of control civilization will rot and decay. Women will become profligate, destroy the institution of marriage with wanton whoredom and dispossess the 80% of men who would otherwise not have success with women and thus have no compelling reason to labor in the creation of civilization. Disease will run rampant and all men will have burning itchy crotches.

This. Why are you even arguing with a fedora wearing autist tho?

I bet you have nothing against islam since that would be politically incorrect but don't miss a chance to shit on the religion upon which was built the civilization you live in

religion is about more than the mythology

>Didn't get a bid
>Join a church instead
lmao christcuck

>lifting to sabaton
This is A1

>going to mass
I remember when I was 7 and believed in fairy tales. Fag

Calling people neckbeards who don’t believe in bullshit is the ultimate cope

Using the scientific method, derive an ought from an is and explain what it means for something to be beautiful/aesthetic. Then, using that same method, tell me why you lift.