What is the best way to hang a pull up bar from this beam?

What is the best way to hang a pull up bar from this beam?

Other urls found in this thread:

fireprotectionshop.co.uk/ppe-workwear-and-safety-at-work/hand-protection/orange-multi-purpose-grip-gloves.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_fjbs_TX2AIViLvtCh3TeAcWEAQYASABEgISMPD_BwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get some rings

Get some grip strength and just use the beam

If it's metal you weld, otherwise rings. Won't be stable though.

It's wood, yeah rings sound unstable. I have time to make something proper.

get a rope and sling it over it

Go ask /diy/ how to properly use pic related.

You’re overthinking this. The beam is the pull-up bar.

>pullup bar
>on those
it's like you want to feel high velocity impact on your butt

Screw diagonally into the corner of the brick wall and the metal beam.

This.

I used an RSJ for a year and it was way better than the gym one.

It's great because you can use it for muscle ups and neutral grip by by standing directly below and putting one hand on either side.

I would advise picking up a pair of link related to avoid dirt/splinters/slime and to help you grip.

fireprotectionshop.co.uk/ppe-workwear-and-safety-at-work/hand-protection/orange-multi-purpose-grip-gloves.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_fjbs_TX2AIViLvtCh3TeAcWEAQYASABEgISMPD_BwE

Not that exact size you mongoloid.

use some big lag bolt screws like these and some big ass washers.

Pre Drill with something just under the bolt inner diameter and then screw em it. Each one will hold up your car.

but it already is a pullup bar? just do the pullups from the beam you fag

Get some lengths of chain and make a bar with eyebolts in it, secure the chain to the bar with those links that screw together or carabiners. Make the chains long enough that you can adjust the height off the ground. Can be removed and moved elsewhere this way and you're not altering anything where you're using it.

It's a bit too high, about 3 meter high up. Plus it seems uncomfortable for my hands.

I have big bolts and a good drill here, but I'm wondering how I would hang the bar from the beam.
Something like this?

*sigh*
See:

A gym membership
/thread

get rings

Seconding rope.

Toss it over, run it through a piece of metal pipe, and tie it off.

post this thread on /diy/. no one here knows shit

Probably going with this idea or rings, thanks.

Get a rock climbing sling and put it over the too, with a loop hanging from each side.

Rings

>mfw Fit builds a swing from a pullup bar.

this

3 meters must seem pretty tall to a 5 foot manlet

>fit how do i make a pull up bar from this pefectly stabled beam that can support my weight

Hey, nice image. I made this one a while back and posted it once but never seen it used by anyone again so would you maybe download it to your computer and use it the next time you want to insult someone's intellect? It's supposed to show mild retardation but not severe enough that you're completely inert or a vegetable. Thank you, have a nice day.

only if you dont mind me saving it

Go ahead, it's all yours my friend :)

Thanks cory

just do a pull up on that? I'm sure someone already said that but I don't feel like reading the thread
fuck you

Yah! Fuck you op

Find a way to bend a metal bar/pipe in this fashion. You can still hang rings from it afterwards, I guess.

nice bike storage system OP

knowing fit i am expecting an epic amount of memes, homo content and awesome posts, dont let me down fit

are you able to drill into the beam?

Pretty good

Do you tie the noose around the bar or do you disassemble and assemble the bar into the noose?

Don't drill into it that's way to much fucking work. Just loop rope over the top and attach rings.

>drilling two holes is too much work
>tfw I drill up to 100 holes in concrete daily at my job

OP confirmed bike stealing nigger. Probably not even his backyard.

Because it's your job, doh. This guy might not have experience, might not even have a drill, needs a ladder, has to measure where to drill properly, might end up not even liking it and now his beam has ugly holes in it for nothing.

Post your tits

People have already said it but rings. They're god tier for building dips, which means they build huge tris and lats. An iron cross works the majority of the muscles in your upper body pretty well, if you ever achieve that you'll be strong as fuck and big

both

use ropes so you don't have to ruin the beam with bolts

around your neck

>might not even have a drill

This is least invasive way of getting a bar

hang rings from it, no drilling required and more versatile than a pullup bar

you can make your own from pvc pipe or buy cheap plastic rings

wooden rings are better but more expensive and might get fucked by weather if you leave them there year-round