Alright lads

Alright lads

I have a girl coming over later and I'm extremely nervous about premature ejaculation. It doesn't always happen to me but it does sometimes and I'm particularly worried about it tonight.

Tips?

Sexual health = health related

What's your refractory period like? If you can go again or within 10-15 of your first cum just be upfront with her and tell her that if you cum quickly you can go again a few minutes later and you can eat her out or something inbetween.

It's fine as long as I don't get nervous, but I'm already nervous and she isn't even here. This is still my current plan though

Meditate before to relax? Idk man never had it

Its okay to be nervous sometimes user , just when u start and the girl start it just take your time

Get really good at eating pussy so she will be a couple of orgasms in by the time you fuck her and nut fast. Also maybe crank one out before

It's ok to be nervous. Once she arrives have a good time and relax.

Thanks lads

jack off

I get this issue too. Nervous or not, I cum within 3 minutes the first time. I had to get really good at foreplay as a result, since I have no idea how to last longer other than going for 2-3 rounds.

How would you even bring that up?

here. Doesn't help for some reason, even if I do it right before.

Which match is the guy

have a wank about 15-20 mins before she arrives to clear the pipes, should let you last a bit longer

I don't have this problem, but come on, spend more time in foreplay, when you get to the penetration take breaks, during which kiss her breasts or whatever, turn her to something else, etc. When you cum try again later.

Get some booze in you

Lol ya ok

Usually when you're in the heat of the moment already. Not in a conversation before. Alternatively you don't bring it up and you cum and instead of laying down or stopping you just start doing oral/fingering until you get hard again then just put it back in.

just make her cum a couple of times with foreplay then she won't care what happens with you. if you finish too fast you can take a short break if your refractory period isn't too long then get back up and go more

if you feel like you're about to cum then just stop and eat some pussy

if you cum just eat some pussy until you can go again

only tell her what is happening if she asks

enjoy having several orgasms i guess

going 2-3 rounds is just fine and makes them feel like they're really good at sex. most women don't strictly cum from penetration anyway so if you can make sure she gets a couple orgasms during foreplay you're good to go

Do it in the shower. Or take a shower with her before. All ways helps me relax

Cum in her and keep fucking.

For me, I have to go slow until my dick is acclimated to the warmth, or else it is too stimulative.

lots of good advice thanks bros

This. I'm always close for the first 5mins, then it seems i can pound for ages.

Worrying a lot about it definitely is the best thing you can do, that definitely won't make it a lot more likely to happen at all, nope.

Jerk off immediately before