Ice cold showers

>Ice cold showers
>Intermittent fasting
>Keto
>No fap
>Gym

>still not tall and white

Do you do all of this or are you trying to make a point?

i do all

except i am, both

>posting your dyel body again

Ice cold showers feel horrible

And you prolly look like a dyel

I've become a keen stoic so I feel like I have to do it because we all worship comfort way too much in society

>stupidity x5

So you traded the comfort of warm showers and carbohydrates...for the comfort of Internet validation
A true stoic wouldnt be online sharing this shit like it was some miraculous, God-like lifestyle

keto is fucking retarded.

manlinessx5

lol what the fuck? That made no sense. I'm sharing my life style with others in case they want to attempt this - and I was just explaining why I take cold showers but that there are obvious other benefits to it like boost in testosterone and will power.

typical rat in a bucket

IF is great, keto is dumb, no fap is case-by-case, cold showers is a meme.

I started working out a week ago. I'm a skinny fat numale type. Read that recomp on IF+keto is a meme, and that I should bulk then cut, otherwise I'll remain a numale for a very long time. Thoughts?

>keto
>cold showers
lmao do you look at pics of superheros with motivational text you found on reddit too?

>implying alphas like op visit reddit

I'm thinking of contracting abdominal epilepsy in order to develop anhedonia since enjoying anything at all is bad.

>Ice showers
>Gym
>Onions
>No coat this winter

I know onions are a meme but still really healthy. I agree with OP, too much comfort is bad but I genuinely enjoy cold showers and cold in general.

>keto