9 Things That Connor Murphy’s Video Experiments Reveal About the Female Mind

>1. Appearance is the strongest magnet
>2. It’s all about the upper body
>3. Leanness > Strength
>4. A physique works best when it comes with a ”slicing” jaw and an above average face
>5. Height is crucial
>6. The world has never been more visual
>7. Girls are a huge motivation to lift
>8. Women are just as superficial as men when the right stimulus presents itself
>9. All people want the same things

nattyornot.com/9-things-that-connor-murphys-video-experiments-reveal-about-the-female-mind/
archive.is/fAUpl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqbRiNbm5WA
contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2016/npc_europa_dallas/
texasbodybuildingcontests.com/events/europa-games-npc-ifbb-pro-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=fsj6vLx2r-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree about the importance of being lean. No one should ever be above 13ish and cutting to 7-8 is ideal but anything in between will look great.

Isn't this guy that was going bald from all the steroids?

I doubt you actually know what 8-13% looks like and instead just made up those numbers

This was always known.
I find it only manlets and those who are ugly to denounce these facts. sometimes i wonder if i would denounce them too if i was one of my ugly friends.

i think the formula is the more ugly and short you are the higher the chances you will bieleve in "bieleving in yourself" and self motivational bullshit, and the opposite if you are an attractive male, you will know what's up.

>It’s all about the upper body
Yes, in so far as there is where the face and hair is located.

Everything else is just gymcel conjecture/cope.

Nattyornot is the most pathetic cope lowtest website online.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy exposing fake natties scumbags, but that guy is beta as fuck, and since he's old, that's not forgivable

>cutting to 7-8 is ideal
Bro, you look like shit in that %. Not to mention the lack of energy. Do you even lift?

Yeah. Also from the OP:

>Can you have the body of Connor Murphy without taking anabolic steroids and other forms of performance-enhancing drugs?

First, let’s look at the information provided by Connor Murphy in his ”natural body transformation video” uploaded on YouTube in January 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqbRiNbm5WA

1. He started lifting weights as a kid/teen and hit a plateau at 17 years of age. His weight was 185lbs/84kg at the time.

2. For three years (between 17 and 20), his body did not improve.

Quote: ”For 3 years I did not improve. I became content with the body I had.”

3. One day, he realized that he ”could become something so much more”, and his ”mindset changed”.

4. In a year (between 20 and 21), he gained 20lbs/9kg of mostly pure lean body mass.

At 21 years of age, he had the following stats:

Height: 6’2”/188cm

Weight: 205lbs/93kg

Body fat: 8-10% BF – I can’t know his exact body fat, but detailed lower abs appear at 9% BF or below for the vast majority of the male population.

In 2016, Connor Murphy competed in the show Dallas Europa Games Men’s Physique organized by NPC – the largest amateur bodybuilding organization in the United States. He placed 3rd in the Men’s Physique division Class E.

contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2016/npc_europa_dallas/
texasbodybuildingcontests.com/events/europa-games-npc-ifbb-pro-show/

To learn whether the show is drug tested, I contacted the promoter, Betty Pariso. Her response was that if a show is not listed as a drug tested event, it isn’t. I didn’t find information suggesting that the 2016/2017 NPC Dallas Europe games are a drug tested event.

Why would a natural physique model compete in a show that isn’t drug tested? Wouldn’t that put him at a disadvantage?

There are two possible answers.

1. Because his extraordinary genetics and work ethic allow him to beat steroids users.
2. Because he isn’t natural either.

>believing in yourself
This is more than being 1,8m tall, kiddo. It's the fucking attitude.
You can be lean and tall and have nice jaw and that will get you looks, but if you're retarded everything collapses as soon as you start talking. Unless you're surrounded by desperate females.

Thanks Cap. obvious.

Err, thanks for the essay but I don't think anyone with more than two brain cells thinks Connor Murphy is natty.

I realise Veeky Forums is the LAST fucking place to ask this, but is there any science behind this article, or is it all just some autist who is obsessed with Connor Murphy?

Incidentally, I just showed this article to a friend's girlfriend who is a steaming feminist. She said "that is total bullshit" but could tell she was lying.

i have a half black Georgian friend who is 1.54m , has a shit face and doesnt lift.

but he has all the attitude and he just doesnt give a fuck.
i've known him for 15 years, we were clubbing heavily during a period of 6 years or so.

he has 1 girlfriend who was a 16 year old literal 4/10. that's it.
he hit on at least 500 women, none replied. none.

this shit doesnt fly. if you are an attractive man you can be a literal autist and have much higher chances, in fact some women want you to be an attractive autist so they can fuck you easier.

>but if you're retarded everything collapses as soon as you start talking

t. someone who isn't over 6 feet tall, muscular and lean with masculine jaw

If you look like a Chad, you can literally say or do anything and even if it's weird/retarded, girls will think it's cute. Watch this from 2:08 forwards:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsj6vLx2r-c

If you are Chad, even the meme "hey, are you working out?" will work.

He is a shadow of his former self now. Even in his newest video he admits he pulled up some old footage with him and the black guy that was arrested when they staged a fake fight in the middle of a crowd.

Agreed 100%.

Oh and BTW - this is extremely important for me to know.

I've been researching this for a long time, and while this is very much in the realm of "pseudoscience", if there is any actual science behind it, it could save my life.

I'm on the steroids and well on my way to getting a Connor Murphy-esque body, but need my face fixing.

I've pretty much convinced my GP (after having to go through psychological evaluation) that it's the best thing for me, and he's referred me to a Cosmetic Surgeon, but it's still going to be a battle to convince them to give me a new face on the NHS.

I mean, I could just go private, but it would mean selling my house, and losing all my money. Kind of seems pointless.

It's getting to "life or death" now...

He's not natty. No need to write all that garbage tldr

JUST

I realise the image is a fake as it's a social experiment, but please fucking tell me the replies are fake?

I bet they're at least cherry picked from thousands of "fuck you, you disgusting rapist pedo" messages.

>She said "that is total bullshit"

girls will never admit to it user. never.
not because they are lying, that would imply they are aware, they are just so delusional they don't want to admit it and their brain goes into relapse.

My fucking sides, did he just climb on a fucking grocerie store?

>he thinks women have any morals
lol, even if those are cherry picked, doesn't it say enough that they were willing to overlook his bio and actions just for some dick?

>that mirin
>that smile

do you know how tinder works ? these girls didn't swipe right to tell him to fuck off.

I have more of these. there are many more of these where the guy tries to be as much as an asshole as he can, some of them claimed that every time they swiped right it was a match, every. single. time. hundreds of women.

it's real. this is how the world works, when girls know none is watching or judging them, they just want to fuck chad.

its a blackpill you benefit most from when young. girls like being slutty when its low-key.
this is why most of them like dirty talk to but would never admit it.

post more

these make me fucking hate women desu

Yeah, I think you're right there.

While I am very interesting in nailing the science behind how much looks matter as I said in , since watching Connor's videos, I'm now thinking what you're saying is also true.

Sure, he's good looking and very fucking aesthetic, but he's also got confidence, charm, and can talk to women properly. He isn't a total fucking autist, quite the opposite.

In fact, there's a few guys on Youtube who have very average bodies. One guy (I forget his name) who is skinny, and pretty damn ugly, who approaches women and always gets a number. He's got a fuckton of charm and confidence though.

I've always said this, but I think it's both. I've been told, both directly and second or even third hand, that I'm confident, funny, engaging, charming, etc. but also that I'm skinny and ugly.

Now this is changing as I say, but I'd rather not go through quite serious and painful surgery if there's really no need.

you just listed shit about the connor there, it is in no way indicative of womens attraction in general or even to him. dolt.

hes not natty, and it destroyed his hairline.

meh, how many 'men' on this board would shed any ounce of self respect for a chance at some puss?
That's only 3 chicks out of however many rejected or had negative reactions

God I wish i was above average. I don't want to cut because I want to get strong. But its boring be forever alone

You are a legit retard if you think women aren't like that. Cope more phaggot

I’m 12% right now you fat fuck

ikr fucking madman what is he doing

Not him, but pics or you're full of shit

When someone thinks they're 12% they're usually 15%

what's my bf %?

i'd say 14-17%

Fuark, mirin' dat Odin's Fanny Pack bro.

This thread is depressing. I'm a 170cm balding "manlet" at 28 and I've never had any success with women. I used to think it was my attitude, since I have always been a shy, quiet and humble person even though I've been training boxing for a very long time and can grind most "Chads" I've seen into dust in the blink of an eye. If the women are truly the creatures this thread paints them to be, I guess I'll just give up alltogether and be the biggest fucking raging manlet asshole I can be, especially to "Chads".

how is this comic supposed to be read
pls forgive my autism but i cannot figure it out

bloat/10

You look bloated, may be its the angle and shape of your Aphrodite's Arrows

pic related, cheer up.

Chad fucked this girl when she was young.
she grows up and chad denies her because shes now old.
she finds a doctor provider.
chad tells doc shes a slut.
doc denies it because doc is not a chad.

we have been told all our lives that women hate chad's, we were lied to.

>pic related, cheer up.
this stat image is completely made up and based off some autist's delusion

Don't talk about what's true with women. They are essentially truth-hating creatures. What they say is nothing; what they open their legs for is everything.

The numbers are made up, but the general idea is correct.

Maybe, but still women lose most attractiveness at 30.
men don't because usually at that age they are already "settled" with a good job etc... while most women make the transition from life on easy mode to life on hard mode.

Basically add like 2%-3% to what you think you are and it's normally accurate

I know someone who is exactly like the person who you described. He is also 1.54m. Hits on pretty much every girl he puts his eyes on, yet they all rebuff him.

She's obviously fucking weirded out by this autistic idiot climbing around the store and awkwardly taking off his shirt. So much for muh muscles. Retards.

>experiments

yeah sure bud

This height thing is over rated! Im 5'10 lean calesthenics build ectomorph and i slay as good as the next man. Being lean is a must though, there is a direct relation to bodyfat and how chisseled your face is and girls want to feel hard muscle it makes them wet as f. All the 6 feet and over guys pushing this height agenda just seem insecure. Get lean, get a haircut, some good fitting clothes, make them laugh and dont try to hard. If you are casual and even to a point uninerested in girls it drives them crazy. thats why these ugly guys who hit on 500 girls have no success. There has to be so e social foreplay to show you are smart and entertaining and the desire will just come. Excuse the pun

number 5 is exactly why I don't bother lifting anymore

it's just not worth it as a 5'6" goblin

> she's precious

You think the average man has his peak at "sex-value" in his 30's? Are you deluded?

>he cares what people think about his height
you were never going to make it in the first place

Two months pregnant

>5'10
5'10 is fucking tall, you retard.
Manlet is below worldwide average, which is 5'8. Kys for pretending to understand manlet struggle

no shit i was never gonna make it
i'm 5'6" and have basically experienced this guy's life
you would kill myself after one day in my shoes. you've never suffered.

>t. manlet

Memeing aside, 5'10 is not bad at all.

kill yourself*
freudian slip there
lanklets are literal gods compared to manlets

post pic. Let us other losers feel a little bit better about ourselves.

No. Attractive men remain attractive at age 30, but they also now probably have their own place, their own assets, experience with women etc... all attractive traits most men gain at late 20's. men are like wine.

Women peak at 18 or so and it's a downhill from there, crashing down at 30 or so unless /fit is her entire life, but most women are not dedicated and only train to post selfies on Instagram.

A females sexual value is not measured by her assets, money, experience (it's actually a drawback if she's a slut that had 9 miles of dick inside of her).

A male's sexual value is measured by all these things, which they lack at early 20's mostly and women do mention it (I like older men because X Y Z basically what I said).

someone please call this number

lol no, men slay when they are young. The average man does not age gracefully. Very few look better in their 30's as opposed to their youth.

Dude i get manlet grief, atleast let me claim it! Another way is to just got for shorter woman. Also if you enter the ring thinking you are goin to fail you have no chance. I take it you believe the d6mbfuck chad advice on this forum

>implying 12% is hard to achieve
Dyel

I fucking hate women and modern society. You can't find a woman who already hasn't been fucked by some Chad at this point without downgrading beyond any meaning. There's no chance of her not constantly comparing you to him and you coming up short in everything.

Fuck this shit. Maybe I just convert to islam and snatch a virgin.

But she still can't help but keep looking. Would she have stayed if Connor was a hairy fat nerd?

I was trying to argue that for women, a mans "sexual attractiveness" is more than good looks.
For men, A woman's sexual attractiveness is only her looks.

as you grow older you can see it more and more, literal 9\10's can get attractive men anyway, why should they settle for "just" an attractive man ? she will seek wealth, experience, power, status in a man.

Do you seek the same in a woman ? if your rich you literally just want a stupid super model usually.

Daily reminder you need a sick jaw to get hot women. Sorry testlets

Read my posts here -
I'm literally endangering my life by injecting chemicals I bought off the internet, and going in for major facial surgery. It is possible to change, but it can mean great sacrifice.

I think of it as like having a life limiting disability. I can either just give up and let it kill me now, or I can undergo the treatment that will let me live a normal life, albeit with some physical pain and possible shortening of life-span.

The question is - which is the greater reward?

I mean, I can just not bother and "be happy with who I am". I am happy with who I am, but need to accept that unless I change, women will not find me attractive. The option is there, but if I take that option, I cannot be upset about it or blame anyone else.

So I chose to change myself. It is a long road, but it is worth it IMO.

That said, check back here in a few years. I'll have the face and the body to match the personality, but I might be cursing attention from vapid female whores and wishing I stayed alone and unwanted.

No you'll want a girl with whom you have good personal chemistry and that you're naturally attracted to personally. If you're intelligent, a dumb bimbo will become less attractive to you no matter how big her tits are. Obviously good looks is worth a lot but it's far from everything. With age this becomes increasingly important.

t. engaged with a 5/10 girl on paper but who is a 10/10 to me.

> ITT: people care about women
lol

>t. manlet that finally learned

yes in a perfect world where women don't lie that would work.
instead every second girl on earth has daddy issues and "somehow" already knows how to suck dick when they meet you.

So many blackpills ITT, maybe Veeky Forums will learn after all.

Is that the same guy?

What surgery did he have?

>but he's also got confidence, charm, and can talk to women properly. He isn't a total fucking autist, quite the opposite.

You haven't really watched much of connor murphy if you genuinely believe that. The dude is straight up autistic, no "game" at all. He has confidence bordering on delusional though, so the autism doesn't matter, but the guy isn't a casanova.

You also need a thicc neck, unlike you, Twinkcel

>tfw nice sexy jaw but 404 chin

Grew a beard. Jawlets crutch since 2014.

You have to be fucking stupid. 30 is the inbetween of haveing amass TOTAL wealth (good car, big house, money to spend on dates etc) and relative attractiveness (which is reached for men a 20-25) A man in his early 30s won't look like shit. but he'll have SHIT TON OF MONEY (To a 19 year old thot at least) While he won't have all his money made/saved up (like a 60 year old) he won't look like dog shit

i happen to have "a shitload" of money and I can't seem to fuck a single thot.
care to enlighten me how the fuck can money make a girl look at you like

I unironically look like this and I don't even roid.
What would happen if I began doing so?

>Lift 2/3/4.5/5.5
>Around 12 % body fat
>Go to good university in good field
>Ruined by being 6 ft even
So fucking close to being a 6'2/6'4 Chad. It is such a tease to be this close yet so far since I can't improve my height.

We need to have an actual experiment done with control and experimental profiles using statistical analysis to test the null hypothesis. I think it would be the ultimate red pill for any nay sayers. A sample size of 200 or so would be more than enough

lol dude it only matters than she's fucking you right now bro! Who cares if you wake up to her whispering his name?

Post this one but with the swastica on his arm

he just did some orthodontics threatment, nothing special.
Usually, when you fix the teeth, the mandible will fix itself.
>T. had treatment.

Man, you need to get outside a little bit.

at 6 even you're still noticeably above average.

Yes, they definitely do.
>job
>money
>home
>asset
>etc.
>no more "boy" look
The only thing that would be bad is if they are fat or not.