How do you become a great man?

How do you become a great man?

Stop being a faggot. Lift weights. Stop training for looks. Have sex with women. Eat meat.

OHP 3pl8. Would love to see the look on Caesar's face when his olive oil and pita bread ass arms struggle to lift the bar

>Tfw after conqueing Gaul Caesar was still depressed he'd never be as great as Alexander at the same age
Most great men aren't happy and never find it

ah you wan a be grateman yes? bring great honour to famiri, like father like son yes yes grateman!

first buy grate
then sell grate

make big profits
be good grateman

good son

lift big thing and eat aminal

In my experience its more important to live according to your values vs only your goals.
Not to say you shouldn't pursue your goals, but if by some factors outside of your control you are unable to achieve them, then you will be ok because you tried and are still the kind of person you respect and enjoy.

excellent post

not to sound edgy but to borrow a quote 'great' men are almost always bad men

embrace stoicism
be nationalist
stop lifting for women
respect yourself
get outdoors
meditate and read in your spare time instead of tugging
cultivate mastery of everything

apart from the nationalist thing i completly agree.

Funfact: stoic considered the whole world to be one nation. so the exclusion thing makes zero sense at all.

>Fight for the rights of every man
>Fight for whats right, fight for your life
>When it comes crashing down, and it hurts inside,
>ya' gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide,
>Well, you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride,
>I gotta be a man; I can't let it slide,
>I feel strong about right and wrong,
>And I don't take trouble for very long,
>I got something deep inside of me, and courage is the thing that keeps us free,

lift
heavy

reading is a start

also meditation

act like you have the biggest balls on the planet all the time even when the roids makes them lil raisins.

>listening to audiobooks
>reading

idiot

you do neither, so im still winning

You dont become great, you have to be born great. Great men never question their greatness.

lifting weights will not make you a great man

Dont listen to this (((merchant))) son, real gratemen make the grates they sell themselves

Ah yes good good grateman make fine grate very nice good grates

but making grates take long long time only make small profit

need supplement artisan grate with bought grate to maintain income like good son yes!

you mean a grateslave? ha if I was going to be a forgecuck I'd get into grids and panels

Oh, is that why the stoics died out?

get off Veeky Forums

The nationalist part is the most important. You are automatically pathetic if you do not put your own race before its enemies.

Considering yourself great is grave mistake, Even Alexander the Great knew it. "[He], who, upon hearing that there were other worlds, wept that he had not yet conquered one"

get a gf and take her to Bedfordshire nightclub

>In a Bedfordshire nightclub, white couples queue to have sex with black men. Meanwhile, black women are routinely snubbed on dating sites. Why do racial stereotypes persist when it comes to sex?

>“There are three reasons why the women come here,” explains Wayne, one of the black men who are here to be “appreciated”. Wayne has just come out of a playroom, and has barely bothered to put his clothes back on – his flies low, shirt open, and tie hung nonchalantly around his neck. He’s a good-looking guy, with a toned physique and neatly twisted locks. “One [reason is], black men have bigger penises.” That’s a stereotype, I argue. “It’s not a stereotype!” he replies. “Black men are built differently. You have to acknowledge nature. Number two,” Wayne continues, “black men have better rhythm in bed. That’s also a fact. And thirdly, they are just more dominant. You know, a lot of these women are not satisfied by their husbands, who want them to do all the work. They want to feel a strong man inside them, dominating them. They want an alpha male. That’s what they get here,” he smiles at me, knowingly.

Why is some random modern negro included in this list of philosophers

>>not posting the quote
"Do you think I have not just cause to weep, when I consider that Alexander at my age had conquered so many nations, and I have all this time done nothing that is memorable?"
-Julius Caesar in Plutarch's "Parallel Lives"

>muh nationalism
>muh race

so which one retard?

that's ethnicity not nationality dipshit
if you're gonna be a race separatist at least know what you're talking about

>random modern negro
who are you talking about?

>same skin color mean i gotta dedicate my life 2 dem

nationalism is low IQ and a slave mentality. A man lives for himself.

>implying nations shouldnt be mono racial

if you meditate and read and still are a nationalist you are literally a brainlet

What is it to be great?

This
He's probably reading /pol/ posts and stormfront propaganda

It's not a case of should or shouldn't, it's a case of are or aren't

>He doesn't know that the Greeks considered a Race to be a Nation In itself

>He doesn't know that the nation(race) must lift, and practice all physical training to sacrifice himself in duty to his people

I'm pulling for you user. But you might not make it if you keep this shit up

yes i will

>tfw Veeky Forums doesn't know what a nation is

The Greeks were a culture of many divided states and sub-civilisations spanning about a milennia and a half, I highly doubt there was a single time in which there was consensus among all of them regarding race and unity, let alone one that lasted as long as they did.

>sucking the ancient greek dick so hard you refuse to acknowledge contemporary definitions of common words and think other people are dumb because of this
jesus

Not everyone of the same race is a friend.

this really resonates with me, I got no self esteem and no self respect and it shows

>Nationalist
>Stoic
Choose one. Marcus Aurelius and many other stoics saw the world as one big polis where nature and civilization were inseparable from each other. Get it together, man.

It will make you a bigger man however

I don't disagree with this comment. But the Greeks did consider a race to be a Nation. The Greeks overall looked rather similar but didn't prescribe to racial nationalism. The Greek translation of national does have a few meanings though. One of those being ethnic group.

So I still stand by my post bro. Let's just make it together.

They weren't ethno nationalists. But the some of they're groups were ultra nationalist. Plato had some good commentary on this topic

Be responsible for yourself and your actions as well as your present and your future.

sure bro, let's make it

(((contemporary definitions)))
You're hopeless

Sodom and Gomorrah

posts like these are the 2017/18 equivalent of fedora-tier atheism posting

This. People who equate Stoicism and nationalism haven't read from the Stoics.

no i'm not

Do what you feel must be done and lead others to your destination

its hard with all these thots around mane

put yourself before anything or anyone else

this is the only correct answer

that's a white man

>Yo niggue we got big dik. Dat just nature homie. Cept' it boi

>Niggah white people aint smarter, dey just steal all our shit, das racist white Nazi"

Whites are generally smarter and blacks are generally more athletic. Blacks are hard to make smart, and whites are fairly easy to make athletic. Penis size? Who gives a shit. I think Germans and Nigerians are close to the same size.

>embrace stoicism
>be nationalist