Herpes is an epidemic

This is serious, I'm fit and it helps attracting women but I just found out some of the bitches I fucked had Herpes. I tested negative thankfully.

How do you deal with this guys.

Is that a dick

Most of the population have herpes, deal with it.

most people here have trouble getting laid at all op.

I hope

I generally meet girls at the library, cultural events, or at work related functions, where they all have a pedigree and there are no roasties...

If you didn’t go to an Ivy, Ivy Plus, or old world liberal arts college, and aren’t from an upper middle class background, I don’t want any no thank you

Only Neanderthals actually go to the club to drunkenly dry hump and mate with herpes ridden thots

This

>virgin
>have herpes

JUST

I am from what most people would call "upper class", got herpes from my grandmother.

That is a fucking defeatist attitude. OP you got to be careful. A rubber doesnt work on Herpes. Start having higher standards like

Gross

*disdain intensifies*

People give it to their children/family giving them platonic kisses.

Pretty much everyone I know has herpes.

What is genital herpes you fucking mong

Herpes simplex wherever is still herpes simplex.

>What is genital herpes
Can you Google?

Genital herpes is an infection by herpes simplex virus (HSV) of the genitals. Most people either have no or mild symptoms and thus do not know they are infected. When symptoms do occur, they typically include small blisters that break open to form painful ulcers. Flu-like symptoms may also occur.

That's from when your parents/family would suck your cock when you were younger.

If a girl with dormant oral herpes gives you a bj, will you get genital herpes, or only if she has open cold sores?

Literally how

I only date virgins.

This. You can't lift the autism away.

There's HSV 1 and 2. Typically 1 is found orally, and 2 in genitals, however you can get them in vice versa locations. If you do get them in their non preferred area then the symptoms are usually not as frequent or severe. As well you can catch both in the same region, however it's been found that 2 gives you a resistance to catching 1, but not the inverse.
The virus is easiest to transmit when there are sores, however it is possible transmit despite no outward signs due to viral shedding from the major nerve. The likelihood of that is fairly low, not impossible though.
Your best bet is higher standards, and just making sure they don't have sores. You could take antivirals but it's very overkill considering the possibility

dont fuck whores then.

Why are panties so much sexier than naked?

a model from stmackenzies, so no

Abstinence. I plan on never catching an STD in my life

maybe in USA

Yup.
I've got HSV1 and HPV, it doesn't really effect me and cold sores breakouts are rare af.
They're not death sentences, just wrap up to prevent the nasty nasty shit

The last time I had unprotected sex was 8 months ago.

A few days ago I got a red spot on my penis, close to the base.

I squeezed it yesterday and a little bit of yellow pus came out.

There is no pain or itching or anything.

Is it just a pimple or a weird hairsack, or is it genital warts?

Good thing I'm not sociable enough to fuck randoms

Well you shouldn't have been fucking gamgam

>rabbis

Vaginas aren't very A E S T H E T I C

>yellow pus
I've never had a pimple, genital or otherwise, pop with yellow pus. 8 months sounds like a long fucking time to start showing signs of any STI though.
If you haven't already, try Googling how long it takes genital warts to start showing up.

Ask me how do i know you are amerimutt, fucking degenerate.

wear a condom and dont fuck giant sluts, butt-tard

haha this is virgin talk mate

Guys real talk though
Is it possible to transmit herpes all the way to your cock ?
I mean,i touch every kind of shit in the gym.Machines,barbells,dumbbells,plates

Let's say i touch something which got touched by some herpes ridden fuckboi and then scratch my balls

Surely i can't get it,r-right ?

Except once in a million.
Like Emma Lu.

I've had HSV-1 for a long time and haven't had an outbreak in like 5 years. Last ex I had had HSV-2 and I raw dogged her for like 5 months straight and never got it. Antibodies niggers, look them up

whore mother probably

>I generally meet girls at the library, cultural events, or at work related functions, where they all have a pedigree and there are no roasties...

user i have bad news for you

I dunno if it was yellow pus or whatever. Something yellowish came out, similar to that of a pimple or an infected wound. Its really really small though.

>They can appear within a few days, a few weeks, a few months, or a few years after you’re exposed to the virus. Some people have the virus and never have warts. There is no standard incubation time between HPV exposure and when genital warts could appear.

Shit. I am still not sure though, since I read that genital warts appears in clusters, and there is only one tiny red spot on mine.

>tested for herpes
they dont test you for that tard

>tfw had sex with a girl i learned had HPV after
>used a condom all the time
>no way to know if I got it or not
the worst part is not knowing

This happened at a restaurant near me and there was a lawsuit about it. Someone gave a child herpes by cumming into a milkshake as a prank. I actually got invited to go deface his house but I declined as I need 8 hours of sleep a night

>but I declined as I need 8 hours of sleep a night

It’s true, at that age (16) it’s important for you to get a solid 8 hours of sleep a night

The only way to test for herpes is to have them swab an open sore.
Many people test negative but the virus remains dormant in them awaiting aggravation.

I've had one scare before & have just scheduled a dermatology appointment to check what's on my lip
>my mom thinks it's just pimples & that's what I'm hoping. I shaved arround my lips super close because I just got my 1sr gf ever, as my skin is sensative I'm hoping I'm just overreacting but I am one who plays it better safe than sorry

Then again 60+% of the adult population carries mouth herpies.
If what i have is indeed herpees it's really not that bad, like at all, but again, I fucking hope it isn't

hmm yeah if only there were some kind ot test to find out if you have it or not, oh well.

There isn't though, it doesn't show any symptoms on men.

Most of the black population actually

Test again in 6 months. In the mean time, always use condoms and wash yourself regularly.

I've had lip herpes since I was a kid, before even kissing a woman.

It only turns into vesicles when i dehydrate a lot or when i have an open wound, it usually takes a week to turn back to normal.

>Be me
>Petrified of stds

>Find out literally almost every std can be cured easily or isn't a big deal

>a lot of people have it so it's not bad
Infectious agents, including HSV1, Chlamydia pneumonia, and spirochetes, reach the CNS and remain there in latent form. These agents can undergo reactivation in the brain during aging, as the immune system declines, and during different types of stress (which similarly reactivate HSV1 in the periphery). The consequent neuronal damage—caused by direct viral action and by virusinduced inflammation—occurs recurrently, leading to (or acting as a cofactor for) progressive synaptic dysfunction, neuronal loss, and ultimately Alzheimer's disease.

>it doesn't really effect me
Lucky you. Do you know that spreading a sexually transmited infection is a crime?

Better lock up 80% of Americans then.

I don't have herpes but my gf does. I find her repulsive when it's visible. She didn't had any herpes when we began to date only the last year, very suspicious

My gf of 2 years has type 1 on her vag. I fuck routinely without a condom on and we are careful about outbreaks. If you're a guy it's virtually impossible to transmit type 1 from vag to dick, if you're a chick it's more of a threat. Type 1 from mouth to genitals? Unsure, but I imagine it's more of a risk since it's in it's preferred mouth area region and therefore more easily spread.

this is why you don't fuck before marriage