Symmetric Strength

Standard curl bro. 5 months lifting, 2 with a porper program (nSuns 5 day).

6'2"

>110kg bench
>65kg OHP
>God awful squat and diddly

when filling this out, you just put the reps per set not the total from all the sets right?

Yes, just from a single set.

It works best with your 1RM, but you can also enter your max for any number of reps up to 10. Basically just enter the number of reps you got for your last fail set, where you were certian you couldn't push out even a single extra rep.

Greyskull LP
3.5 months

>diddly is all you need

Wanna know how I know you use poor form on pendlay?

wtf is that cursor

what website/app is that with the human body

wanna know how i know that your ohp form is shit?

that's my max with shit form, my max with perfect is like 195-205

symmetric strength

its not tho i dont lean so its basically a incline bench and dont help with my feet i was just really pumped for this shit and tried it like 3-4 times i just tryed 1 RM other shit once without warming up and just quit after 1 fail

SS claims yet another victim.

funny though i have been on a brosplit since i started and switched to ppl 2 weeks ago just that i will have 1 leg day (since you can see i dont need 2)

26y/o
178cm (5'10" for you freedom cunts)
92kg (203lbs)

Front Squat translates to roughly 120-125kg back squat
inc bench to ~141kg flat bench

forgot to add: about 8 months lifting

>98kg OHP
>8 Months

Ya, ok.

bruh, my starting weight for 5x5 was 55-60kg
upper body has always been strong
make up for it with really shitty calves tho

Shit

What age are you? Any prior experience in sports, manual labour job?

I'm only 18 and had no prior experience in any form of sport, so I'm at 65kg after 5 months.

26, not much experience apart from "some" pullups/dips in freerunning and climbing as a child (

There is no Pendlay with shit form. If you use shit form, it's not a Pendlay Row.

It's been one month since I started training again. Legs are stronger than the rest probably because I ran at least 5 km every day for quite some time.

Also, I'm doing my OHP with dumbbells, so I have no idea how to estimate my bar lifts.

2 months, just hit blue pecs today. I know I'm dyel sorry for posting on your board ;_;

It's ok, we all start somewhere. Are you overweight?

>no regular row option
>no curl option
I also wish there was a mile and a half time or 100 m sprint time option.

>mile and a half time
militaryfag?

Veteran. I normally run 3 miles for my cardio though.

Also I'm 235 at 6'1 and 28 years old.
This also needs a side lateral raise option.
If I put in my sloppy ohp of 180 x 8 then I go to proficient but I dropped down to 120 because of my shit form.

>205 deadlift
>108 front squat
please front squat more
use texas method

When I first started, I was a stupid duel and mostly did bench press which is why it's much stronger than other excersises, and the bent-over row is low because I started at the bar with it even though it's easy (and still is) but I'm scared of making it higher because I'm on SL and want to increase it a set amount each time.

>Veteran
still counts.

They should add a heart to symmetric strength man though

Honestly, I'm most proud of the gains I've made on OHP because it's been the hardest for me and started struggling with only the bar, unlike the rows whichever I haven't met a block on yet and is too easy

aesthetic as fuark ottermode master race reporting in.

Didn’t know fit was the dyel. We’re all gonna make it brehs.

Lost 30 kg (around 65 pounds) since march last year.
Only started trying to really lift 3 months ago.
I'm 1.96m(6ft5) at 94kg (around 210 pounds)

Feels fucking fat man.

hello I'm here to be shamed

FUCinG DISgUSTiNG!?!!!?!!?!!

bump

no, spooky skeleton, 6'2" 160lbs. Everything was in "subpar" until a little before Christmas.

Kek, I started about 2/3 way to novice from untrained

it is