Not really fit related but fa are a bunch of faggots...

not really fit related but fa are a bunch of faggots. what is your go to aftershave i'm looking for a daily spray to turn heads

>shaving
uhhhhhhh

I'd only ever use aftershave if I'm going out that night, and I'd focus on using a decent smelling deodorant as well as a nice face wash. What are you doing in the day that might warrant aftershave?

I use polo red a lot. Seems to do the trick.

if you want to turn heads use fragrance not aftershave. Aftershaves are supposed to just smell nice, not make you smell nice.

just like to smell nice around my work colleges or if i'm going out to a club or pub with some friends

Honestly I'd say just find a nice deodorant and face wash and you'll smell nice during the day. For going out at night the Armani shit smells nice as does the Joop stuff however both of them are pretty common.

I like Givenchy Xeryus Rouge. That's what I normally use. Armani Code Black is nice for the winter. I also like Armand Bassi Home and Saving Shop by Taylor's of Old Bond Street.

Gucci Guilty Black is my go to

>not making your own fragrances from essential oils and perfumers alcohol

Try one my chypres

vetiver 4
Oakmoss 2
cedarwood atlas 6
Cedarwood virginian 1
Clary sage 3
1 rose
1 thyme
2 grape fruit

Or this one

3 bergamot
3 grape fruit
6 frankincense
3 oakmoss
2 camphor
3 lavender

aftershave is a meme. all that matters is being good looking but i am an ugly manlet.

Idk man I use aqua velva and every girl I've been with loves it. Only like 4 burgerbucks

Duke Cannon Ice Cold. Smells amazing and doesn't mess with my skin nearly as bad as the standard stuff you find at your grocery store. Well worth the extra money if you don't shave every day.

Someone tell me how to apply perfumes

Like a couple of sprays on to my neck or spray my hands and then apply it to my body or maybe spray to the air and then jumpinto the perfume cloud?

one spray each side of the neck
one spray on each wrist
don't jump into the cloud youre just wasting money that way

>polo red
same senpai. Anyone double edge fags here?

Thanks, it's just that I'm asuper sweaty guy even though I'm not a fatass and when I use perfume I'm all dissy for a while the fragrance is sometimes too much for me even with one spray.

maybe you have a really strong one in which case i'd just go for one neck spray along the front

37C master race checking in

>Wearing aftershave

>37C
>not 23c
get

42c but im getting something better soon

Proraso. Great for the price.

Spring/Summer
Frederic Malle French Lover

Fall/Winter
Tauer L'Air du Desert Marocain

At work