Festival vibes

You know those feels you missed out on? The feels of teenage love? Of having that one girl lying down next to you, as you experience ecstacy for the first time?
I hate to tell you that you're missing out on another feel. A feel that is far greater, and much more euphoric than the feel of teenage love.

Festivals are the embodiment of freedom. Festivals will show you what good vibes and love and closeness really means. Festivals are the vibes you must experience throughout your twenties. Dont let life get down on you when festival season presents itself.

Whats that you said? You're missing out on these feels? You dont have a QT festival GF to share experiences with? You dont know the feels of knowing that your 20s will be the end of your young era? Having a QT gf ,with a group of friends who go out to dance to festival music,make life long friendships and have a feeling of one with everyone around,all to finish off the night under the stars with your crew passing around joints and bear,huddled up with your gf?

but you wanna bulk through the summer right? You wanna add 30 more lbs to your squat? Why not get ripped as fuck, and fucking enjoy these ecxlusive summer vibes? But youre too antisocial right user? Cant do a brosplit because of "SS AND GOMAD". Why not experience these feels? You are missing out.

>festivals
kill yourself

oh boy shitty EDM and expensive food/drinks, but hey there's glowsticks!

You are not living

Tumblr faggot

>there's only one kind of festivals

Seriously, EDM really makes all festivals seem trashy, but that's not the case. There's a lot of festivals around for all kinds of music and with different atmospheres. There are even straight edge ones, tho I haven't tried that.

>go to festival
>mud and garbage everywhere
>omnipresent horrible smell, like sour milk mixed with sweat and shit
>literally every single person there is an obnoxious unwashed drunkard
>people start passing out in the middle of the day because they're so fucked up from non-stop drinking and drugs

Lel nah festivals are trash. I'm a musician and have performed at my fair share, leaving the peace and quiet of the dressing cabins to go out to the public grounds is like stepping out into a fucking warzone. Fuck that.

You are going out to shitty festivals my friend. Festivals (the good ones) are pure love, and the peak off fun for the youth.you are missing out and WILL regret missing out on dem vibes.

are you going to British festivals by any chance?

Man, I truly hate this sentimental crap. I love being /comfy/ and solitary all day. Girls are just for sex, you don't have to put up with shitty music and porta-potties to fuck them.

I think you might be low-T, OP.

>t.coachella shill

Yeah keep pushing the red pill denial bs while wondering why you are alone and not having good times like normal people. Point of festivals isnt to get laid. Loves all that matters bruh

what the fuck does this have to do with Veeky Forums you fucking raging faggot

Because you will never be a sick cunt ripped as fuck at a festivals with hunnies friends and flashing lights with the summer breeze tickling your skin feeling ultra euphoric.

Went to a festival and my chad friend pulled a girl. Her friend danced with me for a bit then fucked off, I overheard her say to her friend that "he isn't good looking".

Kill me

A significant percentage of Veeky Forums wanted to be Zyzz
it’s a lifestyle thing

I've been to a number of festivals and personally i love them. I just don't get what the fuck this is doing on fit.

not disagreeing that festivals are great but
>make life long friendships
lol no. You're just all experiencing similar good vibes and have a good time together, but it's not like you shared some deep connection or anything.

>not doing drugs
>2018

Be sure to not bring your girlfriend. Me and my gf went to a festival and there were four hippy girls in the neighboring tent that were topless the entire time. somehow they all had amazing tits.
Another time a girl came up to me while in the crowd and put her hand on my chest, biting her lip and shit then saw my gf and dipped

taking your gf is a rookie mistake dude. Dont let it happen again.

Even if youre not gonna cheat youre gonna get attention if youre fit and that attention is still nice even if youre not gonna act on it

>be sure to go alone so you can cheat on your gf
wow great advice stacy (male), how about you stop acting like a wannabe chad

you dont have to be cheating to piss your gf off. Just getting attention through no fault of your own is enough to make girls jealous.

Thats how i know youve never had a gf

The great thing about festivals is that you have a lot of social leeway to act like a weirdo. If youre autistic like me and have trouble talking to girls, you can approach them anyway and just tell them youre tripping. Everyone is zonked and acting weird as fuck there so you dont have to worry.

>not getting incredible jealousy sex from your gf
ask me how I know you've never had a gf

i'm married dude with twin kids, any sex at all would be nice. I'm just not willing to risk more twins though

ouch, sorry bro. I know the feel

festivals are good if you are an ottermode lanklet with an aesthetic face. im an ugly manlet so theres no point going to festivals. also i have no friends

Never been in a festival.

Where do people shit?

>it's my choice to not have sex
>yeh it's my choice, my choice
well Veeky Forums, do you believe him?

i love festivals but theres nothing worse than being stuck at one with a bad atmosphere

i like ones with a bias towards artsy types, fewer stages, lots of new age crap etc. also the more family friendly, the better. i actually like dance music and staying up late on stimulants, but i enjoy drugs more in a comfy environment

Portaloos

Or in the middle of our camp site like someone did when I was there

going to festivals alone is in some ways a better experience, if you like to lose yourself

Anyone been to Electric Picnic? Top vibes

Anyone been DGTL Amsterdam?

>going to festivals alone

Is this a thing?

>You know those feels you missed out on? The feels of teenage love? Of having that one girl lying down next to you, as you experience ecstacy for the first time?
Fuck you man, I didn't need that.

>Be me with 4 of my best friends
>Rent pic related for a week during summers
>We each pay 500 dollars which is cheaper than a festival ticket in most cases
>Load a bunch of cars with girls and booze

Festivals are degenerate.

I did it two summers ago. Offered a beer to the people setting up their tent next to mine and just hung out with them for the festival. Spooned one of the girls in her tent the second night and in a drunken stupor got a handful of tiddy. She returned the favor with squeezing my mantiddy so I guess she didn't appreciate me trying. Didn't really get past that but we fell asleep embraced cause her tent was full of holes and it was a cold wind that night.

>so I guess she didn't appreciate me trying
that's not how I would have read that situation, guess I wasn't there tho

>implying I missed out on teen love

I need to go to more festivals tho, I'm thinking about flying to America for Coachella and Burning Man this year

>jealously sex

This guy gets it, women get really turned on by jealousy

Why coachella? Shit music, massive security presence, huge crowds, tons of annoying raver kids
you'll get everything you want from burning man, except the music. they even have an official orgy tent

>'murican lecturing on festivals
Kek, I have the undisputed daddy of techno festivals right on my doorstep and the best and cheapest MDMA in the world.
>m-muh coachella
Stay mad faggot.