They are both terrible burgers

wendys

Five Guys

In-n-out

This

Also good, but Five Guys is much better

t. Californian

Whataburger

five guys has recently arrived where i live and its fucking shite. Overpriced mcdonalds shit but because its new, everyone is raving over it. fucking disgrace

>op asks to choose between A & B
>everyone answers C

nothing triggers my autism more than this, he's not impyling any are good to begin with, he just wants to know which one you like better

to answer, I like McDonalds more

Smash Burger

clearly burger king are so much better. Thats why you pay twice the price.

Five guys gives an ok burger for high prices that people Jack each other off over

I don't have one in my state

Well, nobody asked your opinion on in-n-out, you fucking retard

I'm op you fat fucking loser.

that's not even an opinion .

Nobody asked your opinion on in-n-out, you fucking retard. Your initial question was about McDonalds versus Burger King, and we commented that both are inferior to in-n-out. Nowhere in this thread did anyone ask if you have in-n-out in your state. Now, how about you leave my thread and fucking kill yourself.

MickyD's
But neither are anything to write home about

Depends on which one has shittier employees. The Mcdonalds in my town is absolute trash because it's understaffed and the people that do work there hate their job because the manager is a cunt. The Burger King in the next town over is the fucking bomb because people there actually do their job instead of jerking off in the corner wishing to die.

>YWN

Absolutely horrible. I grew up in California and went to college in Seattle. All the locals bragged about how Dick's was better than in-n-out, but in reality, it was just a glorified McDonalds that didn't take credit cards.

y-you have to be drunk..

I've gone to Dick's drunk and stoned multiple times and it still made me want to fucking kill myself. Looking back, that entire city made me want to kill myself.

I feel sorry for you, you live your boring life in that depressing, dyke filled shithole and your only pleasures in life is subpar cheese burgers and high quality marijuana. Have fun sucking the dick of Amazon while the communists fuck you in your ass with a rainbow strap-on.

I was recently in the USA and tried all the burgers (except five guys)

It's In'N'Out>Burger King>Wendys>McDonald's

/thread k thx bye thread is over

this guy fast foods

McDonalds, the mcdouble is the superior burger in price, taste and macros.

You shut your whore mouth.

/thread

>when you become the pic you're trying to insult someone with

The best burgers are made at home.
Fast food always has the worst burgers but 5 guys or fuddruckers are the closest thing to good.
Red robin for regular good burgers.
Slaters 50/50 or Hodads for best burgers I have ever had in a restaurant.

This