youtube.com/watch?v=kaNO09cPS6c&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same
Saaaaaaame

Take some vitamin D you'll feel like sunshine

Don't let your dreams be memes

Me too buddy

We all want to die goddamn it!

One day at a time lads. Stop drinking regularly or too excess. stop doing drugs. sort out your sleep cycle you should be up by 7am everyday even on weekends. Work out almost every day. Read everyday even if you only manage a few pages. Make small positive changes to your work and personal life. Masterbate less or stop altogether.

Thanks mom...

For Allah?

and eventually you will user, eventually you will.

But for now, shut the fuck up

This user is right. Specially about sleeping.
For fucks sake, take some vitamin D, stop drinking or doing hard drugs and fucking sleep correctly.

Things will start to be much bearable after you've done that. Then, just work on the rest.

Dreams themselves are only deams.
Memes can be more than memes.
You should let your dreams be memes.

I would like to relate to other people.

All I feel when I see others having fun is envy.

People don't have a good time half as often as you think. Probably go out one a week max and even then if you have just one good interaction with one friend it's a stand out evening.

Vitamin D bro, lifechanger.

>being this obvious with your recruiting methods

ISIS get on outta herrrreee, you silly.

I started watching anime and now I'm actually upset that life isn't anime, like those neckbeards you see in image macros
I've never been like this before

im so fucking ugly. it makes me cry desu

in other news, who the fuck doesn't want to escape this hell hole?

i dont know
i know i sure do

STARTING TO GET REAL FUCKING LONELY
NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE

>You will never find out for sure Heaven is real

good advice.
from my experience cutting out drinking didn't really help me feel any better except physically the day after drinking, I used to have maybe 5 beers a night on average and then usually 10 on Fridays, now I just do the 5-10 on Fridays, no other alcohol. I wouldn't say that made a huge difference since 5 was never enough to give me a hangover, I just needed extra sleep since the sleep quality is less.
Stopping marijuana is probably the biggest difference I've noticed, it fucks with your sleep which makes your whole next day shit, like I can sleep a full night and not feel at all rested in the morning. Even worse than alcohol desu in that regard. Also don't smoke more than 3 hours from when you are going to bed. Weed initially improves your mood but that effect goes away quickly, even if you smoke more, leading to feelings of slight depression and meaninglessness. It's not terrible but you start to feel worse than when sober at that point so why even bother?
Sleep cycle is huge, I've found that, during periods of no drinking or drugs, I can predict with almost complete accuracy how good my day is going to be just based on how rested I feel when I wake up. There are exceptions, but even really bad days don't make me feel like my head will explode as long as I got enough sleep, and even a day where a cute girl hits on me doesn't feel nearly as good if I'm not rested.
I only work out 3 times a week but I really would like to get to 7 days, with cardio on the off days, because I feel so much better the day I work out. In fact, Saturdays have become my least favorite day because I do Tu/Th/Sun, so Saturday is the longest I've gone without working out
Reading every day isn't something I do but I would imagine has calming and positive effects. Finding something semi-productive but also calming to do is definitely good

Some days you feel like you want to die.
So "kill yourself".
Kill the old you.
Be the person you want to be, the person you idealize.
But this person is in an unfortunate situation. What would they do?
Do those things, because that person is you.

Most people think that if they HAVE things then they can DO stuff that will make them BE a better person. But this is the wrong order.

The correct procedure is to BE the person who you idealize and DO the things they would do and then you will HAVE the life they have.

Remember:
BE
DO
HAVE

You are already dead and this is hell.

me too. it is completely my fault for ruining my once great life

I can relate, /v/ tried to get me into jap visual novels once, shit just got me all sappy and depressed.

>this
Vitamin D cured my depression. If you find that you're getting worse in the winter, then this is key

Isn't the only natural source of Vitamin D sunshine or something?
I got my blood tested and I was barely in the accepted range during summer.
Don't want to think how shit my levels will be during winter.

It'll happen eventually, you don't need to worry about it.

Fucking this. Make sure you take it with fats though! Otherwise it won't really work. I'm fasting right now and I've noticed I feel a bit deficient again, even though I've been taking the vitamin d

>take 2000 IU vitamin D pill every day
>take spoon of cod liver oil, lots of Omega3 oils and 800 more IU of vit D
I feel amazing compared to earlier. Oh, and also I use a light therapy lamp everyday. Winter doesnt bother me anymore, much recommended.

MEDITATE
or not but
it worth it
youtube.com/watch?v=kaNO09cPS6c&t=

What it should be is don’t let your memes be dreams.

does mixing with fats really help, I've been drinking fortified orange juice. I also have some pills, but they ae hard to get down since I have a drug-induced averse reaction to gel-caps

Fucks sake, I took a Thriva test half a year ago, it showed slightly lower than the normal range vit D levels, in addition to elevated cholesterol. So I took a vit D supplement for several months before the next blood test. And guess what? The vit D levels were exactly the fucking same. So either the test is bogus, or the supplements are bogus.

On the same test my cholesterol levels dropped down significantly, and my liver enzymes normalised, all presumably due to all the positive changes I did in that half year, so I'm thinking its the supplements that are shit.

A lot of food has vitamin D

I relapsed on nofap at 13 days in. Somebody shoot me

>Finally able to afford gym for first time ever
>Read through entire sticky, pick a routine, figure out a diet that will help me bulk
>First week goes amazing, drinking 1000 cal protein smoothie
>Taking vitamins to make sure I'm getting everything on top of my food
>Diligently working through my routine, focusing on form and keeping the weight manageable but still high enough that it's work to move it
>Feel great after the first week, nice pump going, sore the day of workout but by next morning feel better than ever
>Get the flu
What the fuck my dudes?

What?

Haha same

Try washing your hands more through out the day or use some of that hand sanitizer stuff.

I'm usually on top of that and I rarely get sick. I work retail so washing my hands every 5 minutes is natural.

Well you'll get over it, just get back into the routine of things once your better. Best thing to do is drink lots of water and stay in bed.

what are you surprised about exactly?
it's enough for someone to breathe close to you for you to get the flu

I was so amped and doing so well after week 1 which is more than I've ever done before then I just get stopped dead by illness. Shit sucks.