/fraud/

/fraud/ - Non-shit Op edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on extreme house makeover

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQH8ZTgna3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

i love tren

second
i love traps

How often do you guys donate/blood let?

nth for crusader is a raging boy paedophile

This home gym looks comfy af

Will MK677/GHRP make my wrists grow theyre 6.5 inches :(

Im running
300mg test e PW
300mg boldenone PW
200mg tren e PW
Half way week 1 thinking of going for 10

Im tired of being decently strong (bench 275x2) and looking like shit

I would up the dose but i cant afford it atm

Btw liquid clomid for pct

What you guys think?

if you want to look better theres a trade secret im whilling to let you in

C U T

U

T

well at least you have a very nice and handsome gf

Is EQ dangerous due to increased hematocrit if I run it say 16 weeks?

>Using eq for 10 weeks at 300pw
But why?
Liquid clomid is fine for pct but after using 19ers like tren I'd recommend nolva and clomid

The vial is a special blend that has half the mg i mentioned per 1ml..im using it more for the tren and test

Rate diet and cycle pls
Meal 1:
>9 Egg Whites + 1 Yolk + 125g Aspergers + 80g Oats + 100g Frozen Berries
Meal 2:
>2 scoops (50g) musclefood (unflavoured) Whey + 150g Banananana
Meal 3:
>8oz (raw) chicken breast + 75g Brown Rice + 200g Broccoli
OR
>1 Tin Tuna (35g protein) + 75g brown pasta + 125g Spinach + 125g lettuce + 8g olive oil
Meal 4:
>2 scoops whey + 150g banana
Meal 5:
>8oz (raw) chicken breast + 75g brown rice + 200g broccoli
Meal 6:
>6oz salmon + 75g brown rice + 125g spinach + 125g lettuce
OR
>6oz 95% ground beef + 300g sweet potato + 200g broccoli
Meal 7:
2 scoops + 150g banana
Meal 8:
500g low fat greek yogurt (50/10/20 P/F/C)
Totals 400g protein, 70g fats, 450g carbs, 4000kcals. I'm more than willing to have more rice or bananas if I feel the need to; the amounts there are just a minimum.
Cycle is 350mg tren ace/week + 350mg test prop/week. Every day injections, adex every 3 days. Stats are 10% bf, 180cm (5ft11), 180lbs. Considering increasing tren ace to 75mg/day but I'm still seeing and feeling real good results; even without a proper diet this past week.
Routine is pic related.
It's entirely possibly I'll end up eating more like 5000 calories a day, but the extra will only be from extra portions of the carb sources above since tren seems to really increase my appetite.

How often to pin EQ?

Sources? Naps still legit? Eu bro here...

E3d

I wish I had the appetite to eat that much

Once a week will do...

>Im tired of being decently strong (bench 275x2)
Please be kg

Tren fixed my appetite. I smoke a lot and drink a lot of coffee, so honestly before tren I'd sometimes feel sick thinking about food, and this is from a guy who was 250lbs through childhood. Another trick I found are sweeteners, specifically sucralose. Just stick some in a glass of water and drink it, should stimulate appetite.

U know it’s not.

You might actually get more gains from increasing fat and carbs and lowering protein

That's a fuckton of protein, it's gonna just be used for energy anyway at this point, but it's not as efficient as simply more carbs

ok lads what the fuck

i saw this skinny as fuck dude buying packaged 711 meals chips and NON zero coke which is stuff that i cant even eat on a fucking bulk and he was almost anorexic

how the fuck do these people stay lean??

this lol, iirc you even need 2g of protein to act as 1g carb

How much water weight do you gain on 250 mg test e every 3.5 and how quickly does it go away when you start cutting

Is 25mg Asin E7D a reasonable AI starter dose? I'm taking 300mg test E3.5D.

I'm not really seeing any of the high estro sides yet (14 days in) but an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure and presumably I am going to need to take SOME dose of AI on this cycle.

By not eating you dumb fuck. He's not worried about getting his macros or calories in. He eats a small lunch, and a small dinner, and enjoys his snacks. He might get 1500 calories a day if he's lucky.

fuck man, how is that possible? is it just about not thinking about food all the time?

I think my sperm count is non-existent haha

genetics

youtube.com/watch?v=VQH8ZTgna3Q

>Pinning to arctic monkeys while chatting up a qt who liked every single photo of you on instagram

I-is life getting better? I hope so.

Took creatine for the first time today. I'm one of you now

>No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.
however, how long does it take on average for the body to produce new aromatase? cannot understand why some people dose asin ED or EOD, makes no sense for a suicidal AI unless aromatase is being created very quickly

Nice try triple gay

You triple gay

eres maricon

..what

oh ffs

Once a week is probably fine, I pin it EOD with my test though.
EQ shouldn't give you bad (or any really) PIP so you SHOULD be good pinning a cc of it with a cc of test EOD

Fuck me I forgot how great anadrol pumps were

Lat pulldown makes my lower traps want to explode

roughly about how long do I need to be off hcg for the negative feedback on pituitary glands to diminish if I've been on it for about 3 months

Does insulin have to be run with GH?

Never lol my hematocrit is naturally low as fuck for some weird reason. After my 16 week cycle of tren/test/anavar my hematocrit was at 45 although my cholesterol was fucking tanked (20 hdl, 130 ldl)

Can EQ increase RBC dangerously?

Thoughts on 250mg test 300mg EQ for 16 weeks for 2nd cycle

Short answer = No. It can be used around the workout without GH.

pretty good if that's every other day or every 3 days
Although I would run it longer than 16 weeks desu

Values are per week

Where do you guys go now that r/steroidsourcetalk has been shut down?

so im trying to get a blood test but what do i need? The reddit wiki doesnt really give info on the specific tests. I figure i need e2 and test LC/MS but do i get total, free and weakly bound, or serum with total test? I assume the number people usually post is referring to total? So no need to spend more for the other ones?

your mom gives me steroids for free as long as I give her a good dicking

yes it does

i'm no bodybuilder but i've been using 150mg of trenbolone per week solo to help deal with symptoms of schizophrenia - it's worked great, my mood is more stable, i no longer sleep half the day away, im more assertive, my skin has cleared up and my sex drive is back
everything is perfect and i'd like to keep running trenbolone solo forever however im a bit worried about what sort of negative effects my body may accumulate if i continue with no testosterone in my body
if i run testosterone i feel horrible, even at TRT doses - i'm prescribed but refuse to take it

>in an alternate universe, schizophrenics are prescribed trenbolone and bodybuilders buy risperidone made by UGLs

Pls.send them to me ill store them safely x

i'd love to help you out but it's not really worth it unfortunately
its cheaper on the black market than what i can buy it for from the pharmacy

You'll be compensated financially x
[email protected]

this is very dumb

How do you guys eat on lifting days? How do you eat on test days? What protein targets are you trying to hit on T?

i really want to help you but it really isnt worth it
i live in australia, each 4000mg vial of test undecanoate costs close to $100USD + our customs is very strict in it's likely to get caught in transport
it would be much cheaper and easier for you to buy what you need from an online pharmacy in india or turkey

Rest days*

keep protein consistent
up carbs on workout days

Hypothetically, what would happen if you took roids and didnt work out? Would you still gain muscle or start looking weird? Any pictures of such strange individuals?

Who here loved delt shots over gluts

gain muscle

you'd gain some muscle fullness from the additional glycogen and not much else

so my subq shot from last week is realllllly bad. I’m confident it’s not infected but this baseball lump is annoying as shit. It peaked in pain about two days ago and doesn’t hurt as much now but the swelling and redness is horrific lol. I know reddit retards would say this is an abscess but it’s not, it’s just a horrific injection directly subq or something

Better pic

grab yourself a 21g push that sucker in and see if you drain out any puss

not true, theres studies where they gave natties who didnt exercise test and they gained a fair bit of muscle
also a bunch of studies on apes
even on SARMs you'll put on a few kgs of muscle and recomp without working out - studies confirm

reread the study you're thinking about and you'll see it makes no mention of muscle, it says LEAN BODY MASS, which is..... mostly glycogen.

I’m gonna. Even if it’s not puss, it’s just a lot of fluid that should be removed regardless

LBM is not water mass you fucking sciencelet

what do you think glycogen is lol

Yes it is. Defined as anything but fat mass.

Go get a university education. Like, seriously.

Are you fucking retarded?

>Go get a university education. Like, seriously.
you don't have an education buddy, trust me

Eleventh day of tren ace 350 a week and not that impressed. Not impressed at all actually. 525 a week now?

Chill on 350 for a while lmao I don't need more than 350 so you shouldn't.

Sure thing bimbo you're the man btw love your work good job BTFO that guy ily bro

Tren is overrated for sure but the side effects are very real once you start getting the dosage up there. Up it to 400 imo and just chill. It takes time

no, begone wristlet

>what would happen if you took roids and didnt work out
go to r/steroids and you will see lol
last thing we need is more retarded trips

How do you fuck up this horrendously?

I dunno man, It just went all subq (250 test)

But...but fucking how? Did you pin with a 1/2" or something?

25g 3/4 inch

Only inserted about half way

The Dingo Cometh

Hide the gfs

Yeah well there's your problem.

So what do I do? Just leave it alone and wait for it to go away?

Yo dawg what are your goals right now? Me and Jer Bear are starting a serious bulk strength blast with a semi set routine. You should join us.

Join us.

Join us...

Join us...

I'm not a doctor desu. If it's not painful anymore that's a good sign.

Not be fat for the camera. Maybe a lot of npp and dhb.

bump - anyone know the long term side effects of 0 test and perma running trenbolone
i know about the increased alzheimers risk but it seems worth the risk over the decrease in brain size and other side effects from traditional anti psychotics

im six months in with no issues but leaky nips that ive since fixed with p5p

What is p5p

I don't think anybody can answer that question because there are no studies and I think your scenario is pretty damn unique. Can't imagine it being good for you in many areas in general.

Reduced form of b6

It’s still painful, just not as painful. I couldn’t even sleep on the 7th day. It’s much more manageable now. The shot was on Friday of last week

Is there any solid lump?