How do we tell the difference between guys who are natural and guys on juice?

How do we tell the difference between guys who are natural and guys on juice?

fuck off

Everyone bigger than you is on steroids, everyone smaller is natural

Anyone with veins bigger than your dick.

3d delts and big traps

This guy gets it, but also anyone that is almost as big as you or as big as you but leaner -- 100% roids.

3d delts has nothing to do with steroids. Its about the skeletal structure. Tons of roiders out there that wasnt so lucky and have shitty delts.

Nope.
You can NEVER tell who's on the juice. Because it's all about training styles.

Someone who does power cleans will have "roid traps"

Anderson Silva was on steroids for recovery

Every pro on steroids have every different body shapes possible.

pumpkin delts
over developed traps compared to the rest of the 'ceps
red skin, almost as if someone slapped them everywhere
and other obvious things like having a high ffmi, getting bigger suddenly after a few years of lifting, not losing any muscle while leaning down and still looking big

People think I roided because of my traps, but I just wrestled and do my shrugs

this, frame is a major factor too

people keep parroting roiders with wide hips here as if theyre natty even though theyre juiced to the gills

No natty is big and lean
I have natty lifted for 7 years and am 6’1 175-180 while very lean dont see ever getting over maybe 185 at the bf level i am
So anyone who is big and lean its safe te say is on steroids i think

It’s impossible if they’re within the natural limit

Well that guy in your photo is obviously one of the natural ones.

>Someone who does power cleans will have "roid traps"

I fucking hate you stupid fucking casuals

Lock eyes during mish anal and ask them sincerely.

after watching the delray misfits channel it's given me a whole new concept of what someone a juice looks like, every single one of them is on juice and they all look like shit.

>implying lenny looks like shit
you must think cookie cutter physiques like christian gumah look good faggot.

Fat free mass index
23 is genetic lottery+ maxxed out training
Excess is suspect
If you have labs, low lh and fsh

lurk more, the threshold becomes pretty obvious in due time. the natty limit is somewhere around that athlean-x guy.

>athlean-x

the stomach, usually abs are terrible and bloated

truth is the natty limit looks different for everyone. some people have bigger bones and look better, some people just have better muscle building potential, etc.

agreed but the basic threshold is similar for everyone; jeff is a good benchmark in that he's clearly natty and has clearly put in an assload of work. guys who get bigger than him in less than three years, for instance, dead giveaway. but in general just saying the threshold becomes easy to spot over time.

This is a good response because it's objective numbers which will be true regardless of physical appearance. Someone like Connor Murphy looks enhanced but his FFMI is quite low iirc.

>I'll never hit 210 natty if im not a fatass

that does look like a pretty good representation of the natty limit, but dude definitely took a diuretic for that shoot

huge, unreasonably thick traps, spherical robot delts, extremely lean but eats a terrible diet, disgusting vascularity, insectoid thorax look, hgh gut, weird supraorbital ridge growth, unnaturally thick jaw compared to previous life periods, chestne, backne, complete muscle separation despite unacceptably high BF%, voice changes, bulge got smaller or a lot larger depending on drug and dose

If you’ve heard of them, roids

how dare you talk to the chocolate golem like that, his a scholar of aesthetics, a man of too many words.

he is the Buddha of Veeky Forums