Never forget

Never forget

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/ckku/im-tired-of-seeing-losers-with-hot-chicks-bodybuildingcom-forums.pdf#page=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they never fuckn learn

I've diagnosed his problem:

He's a socially awkward boy who thinks he can buy status with daddy's money, and he has an entitlement complex to have every girl he sees but has no courage to approach women and no discernable skills or talents.

>Attacks you with supersoaker full of orange juice

hope ya know he shot himself in the head after killing like 6 people

>present tense

>manletism
Not even once

His problem was his wilful use of creatine in his every day routine

>he was

Why would he give a fuck about some women that are going out with some shitskin subhuman? Like those are the worst women ever. I know he was a hapa but still.

Letting things like this put you down is the first step to never make it.

Could it be that Elliot was Muslim and he wanted to go to the afterlife to fuck 60 virgins?

uh oh

Elliott should have moved to any balkan country lol, here you can be deformed and have 10 fingers on each hand you will still fuck only based on nice car more than actually handsome guys that dont have money

he was just a rich boy in a rich country full of other rich boys so his faggot bmw coupe didnt make him stand out too much

also manlet psycho lol probably didnt give out very positive vibes

he had autism. he was conceived while his mom was on the pill

Well I'm 19 and drive a $80k car and so what. My parents got me the car, sure, it is nice and all and I like it but that's it. It doesn't change who I am, I just prefer to keep it to myself and never even mention my car to people. It's just a car. I'm sure I could bang thots thanks to it but I don't really like thots, especially thots that go after rich guys cuz they have money. It's pitiful kinda. In college it matters more if you've got any car, not what car. If you are a social Chad enough you will get girls in a beaten up civic anyway. Hell, you probably can smash without a car if you're Chad. I'm quiet and not really outgoing, people like me would need a lambo-tier car for thots to notice us without trying.

the real black pill

>5'9"
>135 lbs
What the fuck lmao I weigh near 180 at 5'9" and I'm not big enough. How fucking thin was this psychopathic incel? I knew he was bitch mode but I didn't think it was that bad.

>mfw I discovered the entire thread
this is a fucking goldmine
docdroid.net/ckku/im-tired-of-seeing-losers-with-hot-chicks-bodybuildingcom-forums.pdf#page=8

So the NiceGuy™

I smashed in my 96 corolla.
Car doesn't matter in college.

>literal who chink whore got knocked up by a rich jewish producer
>she was on the pill, I s-swear!

Doubtful.

based af post. Thanks man

>and he has an entitlement complex

Pretty much.

His problem is that he blamed the world for his lack of success, rather than taking personal responsibility for it.

Its an ancient story, retold over and over again:
>3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.
>4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
>5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
>6 And the Lord said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
>7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
>8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

Cain was the first real human, and the first school shooter, and it was because he blamed God for his lack of success instead of blaming himself and working harder.

can confirm the balkan part

He would have fucked only basic bitches but yeah. No real relationships though because he was a insecure psycho.

Had everything given to him.
He expected girls to flock to him.
Reality clashed with his views.
Couldn't handle it.

GGWP quit life.
What a way to go out man :(

>tfw KV balkanite
I'm not even poor

This IS unsettling! What do i do bros?

Accept it and learn how to use your fingers to make them cum.

One way is to wet the index and middle finger of your main hand, insert into vag and apply upward pressure on the g-spot (kind of feels like a walnut shell). Wet the thumb of other hand and apply pressure to clit, not too much though. Shake with small tremor-like movements of both hands while applying upward pressure on the g-spot, they should cum quite quickly.

Another way is to Insert your main hand's two middle fingers into vag, vigorously apply up and down motion inside vag. You can put your shoulder into it - no need to be gentle. She might need some dirtytalk or reassurance while you're doing this. They should orgasm and squirt after a little while. And no it's not pee.

Sounds like /r9k/. I wonder if he would have posted there.

Yeah as long as you have a car that’s pretty much all you need. Also girls would prefer a guy with an old pickup truck than a new beamer any day

This story reflects most of men who browse this website and the ones who have unfortunately leaked onto Veeky Forums.

>wah I don’t have xyz because I’m not chad

You're just obese dude, I'm 132 lbs at 5'8 and I'm trying to LOSE weight

I was a miscer before I ever visited Veeky Forums.
Miss you misc. brahs :^((

>falling for g-spot meme
>not licking the clit
virgin detected

G-spot is definitely a thing

It's mostly pee.

great job senpai

some girls need clitoral stimulation to cum from this
especially if its their first time getting their g-spot stimulated

>Not rubbing g-spot and licking clit
Never gonna make it bro

Have you watched his videos? His issues went WAY beyond being an awkward entitled shithead. He legitimately had issues perceiving reality.

5'9"
in 2" lifts and 1" heeled shoes at least
not to mention lying
and a 4" dick

There's a difference between clitorial and vaginal orgasm.
I feel kinda sad for all the girls who had to be disappointed by you

>Not rubbing clit and licking g-spot
Pathetic

dumbass or you just have sex with men only
the woman I hook up with regularly instructed me to do exactly this idk why people think it is a meme. also pussy can take a beating you really don't have to be gentle once she's aroused. just make sure to clip your nails

>t. gene Simmons detected

/pol/ here, no you're wrong, the G-spot is a lie, perpetrated by (((them)).

The G-spot is named after Dr (((Grafenberg))) who fled Nazis in WWII.

Before Grafenberg invented the term there was not a single mention of g-spot in any culture on earth. no mention in any historic texts, no mention in a single folk tale. No ancient carvings.

The Clitoris is mentioned thousands of times, in nearly every culture's history, but the g-spot isn't.

Plenty of women claim they cant reach orgasm without clitoral stimulation, and that penetration does nothing for them. Those women feel less than women, they self esteem is lowered, they buy (((gossip magazines))) to find hints and tips on how to function as 'complete' woman.

Perhaps a bigger dick is what you need goy, perhaps a BBC is what you need to orgasm. go on, try it, abandon your cultures and race mix; thousands of generations of your ancestors were never satisfied by sex right?

What that BIG BAVARIAN COCK! THE ALMIGHTY FINAL PLAN FOR THAT PUSSY! THAT GODLY DEUTSCH DICK!

You can get back to me when your knowledge is more than theoretical.

wait so god basically told cain “not good enough” and told him to git gud? why is god a dick?

but in this story god didn't explain why cain's offering wasn't good. reasonable source of frustration though I think any reasonable person would agree that murder is not the answer. imo abraham's god is a dick and shouldn't be worth anyone's time

>"this guy is a future psychopath"
>"youre like patrick bateman without the girls"
>"strong serial killer vibes from that video"

They were closer than they thought.

Sacrificing a sheep is part of the original ritual of repentence.

Abel's gift to God was worship and repentence.

Cain was a farmer, not a shepherd, and he provided his own produce instead of performing the ritual, because he was autistic and couldn't follow instructions.

Bitch should've gone through with climbing mount everest

That people who don't talk to women are jealous of those who do? Jealously is such an unattractive emotion to see in a man.

First and foremost check'd

Second, if any of have read his manifesto, you would know what the problem was. He had a narcissistic personality disorder with extreme social anxiety. With one of those is hard enough, but with both is like trying to get your 90 year old Grandma to learn coding languages. While technically possible, it's damn near impossible.

What he needed was a present father. He and his mother enabled him to turn into this monstrosity that we all know. His stepmom tried to be that but it was too late.

In a way I understand him. As an adult virgin who is bitter, I feel the same pain as him. I want everyone to love me. But I know i don't deserve it. At least not right now. Not without working for it. Maybe a few more years and he would've have figured that out but I honestly doubt it.

Highly recommend reading his manifesto. Super fascinating stuff. He writes well for someone who had no previous training.

I feel an autistic person would have followed the directions to a T, however I'm not actually autistic despite posting messages on an anonymous mongolian horse insemination forum
also in women

This guy called it

>4-23-14
>shooting was 5-23-14
Well thats freaky

He was a supreme gentleman, not an ordinary nice guy.
Also he had a sub 4" dick

>he rolled a 52

even God hates vegans

>As an adult virgin who is bitter, I feel the same pain as him. I want everyone to love me. But I know i don't deserve it. At least not right now. Not without working for it.
Your way of thinking is flawed. You'll never be loved by everybody, and the people you are loved by has nothing to do with how much you work at anything.

This guy must of been close to retard level IQ.

>This guy must of been close to retard level IQ
>must of
takes one to know one, I guess

I lost my virginity in my 96 accord in college (2015)

Based

what the fuck I'm 5'9 should I kill myself

Do you browse /r9k/?
Are you autistic and/or mentally ill?
Do you have a small dick?
Ugly and racemixed?
Believe that you're superior to others?

If you said yes to any of these, especially the first, please do.

>Believe that you're superior to others?

>If you said yes to any of these, especially the first, please do.
Do you not see irony in this?

he was like 5'6 probably irl and also a mentally disturbed person

>thinks there are "races"
>implying he knows what irony means

Elliot was a miscer. makes complete sense

What irony? I never said I was superior to anyone, do you know how to read?
You realize /r9k/ is THE school shooter board right?

And not worth replying to the other user, both you are definitely not smart.

tard

Uhhh can't this guy be charged for saying that?

>Creatine. Not even once.

>there is a 51% chance the above post is not serious

I completely agree, but seriously check your post formatting. People who line break without ending a paragraph are generally fucking retarded.

You all should watch Stefan molyneux's video on him. Yeah yeah I know, molymeme but it was really good. He basically went through the elliot'manifesto, which he left behind and which basically talks about his whole life.
Turns out his parents were sexual psychos and he was neglected. He said he was once picked up by a paedophile on his birthday because his parents left him alone to go get high or something. Really interesting if you want to understand this nutcase.

What the fuck could they possibly charge him for, being Nostradamus?

I think its a law where if you call someone a murderer and they go an do it that you some how contributed to it.

They weren't psychos, he was just a little bitch who hated everyone to make himself a victim. Look at the leaked emails between him and his stepmom. I think Dunkey made a video about it once they were released. He was just an autist who REEEEd about everyone

Stay in school buddy

imagine being this guy and earing about Elliot the day of the shooting

Diagnosis: little man syndrome

All he had to do to get laid is drop his autismo act
Easier said than done, I know

He was deluded about how perfect he was. He thought being fashionable and driving a nice car was what would get him laid.

If he didn't see other people as pawns for his own narcissistic purposes and actually treated people in an open and happy manner he might have at least had friends.

Also, the way he treated his happily weeb housemates on the day he went for the score just makes him all the worse. They were content enough in their lives playing vidya and probably browsing this Myanmar archaeology image board. He didn't need to take them out in his vendetta against women.

ok peterson

They probably roasted him on regular basis

Well, I agree with you, user. Some of the sluts came to pick me up for dates and sex, so cars and status don`t matter much in regards of getting laid

Man what a blast from the past that thread was, posted multiple times in there and negged elliot, also seeing people i used to talk to daily like mirintheiron, fuck i used to be a loser posting on there all day.

i mean im 5'9" but there is no point in being insecure about it. never really understood why people get so upset about not being 6'

was elliot really a miscer? KEK this explains a lot

Probably saw his unsettling penis.

>I've diagnosed his problem

You want a cookie or something?

r9k has been overrun by normies and trap propoganda

Anyone got more rare Elliots?

Yep can confirm some of our biches fuck only for the western passport(whores of course but he didont want anormal relationship)