Fit confirmed retarded

Fit confirmed retarded.

"Soybean and related soy products are high in phytoestrogens, plant estrogens with weak activity in humans. These weaker estrogens appear to bind to the estrogen receptor on breast and ovarian cells and block the stronger human form of estrogen from binding. Overall this leads to lower levels of estrogen in the body ... "

livestrong.com/article/523918-seven-foods-that-decrease-the-estrogen-levels-in-women/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_dispute
tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
youtu.be/0n7bH8ced0Y
examine.com/nutrition/is-soy-good-or-bad-for-me/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2981010/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2721724/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles
oneingredientchef.com/vegan-men/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
jcr-admin.org/files/pressreleases/051512225221_Rozinrelease.pdf
markitonutrition.com/vegans-have-more-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lower levels of estrogen because you're replacing them with something that does the exact same thing. Fuck off

>He doesn't know what a partial agonist is

topkek

But it's not the exact same thing, brainlet

>livestrong.com

Redpill me on livestrong.com
Is it retarded or a decent source of nutrition info?

I dont trust advice concerning health from places that end in .com

Only matters if you have estrogen saturation which you shouldn't.

Eat raw onions. They inhibit aromatizing test into eat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_dispute

It's not a good primary source but they're right what they say about soy. Here is the copypasta that kills the soy posters.
Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh
Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms
>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.
>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men

post soyak

what is it that you get from spamming this? Why do you care so much if people choose to not eat soy?

Nice try shlomo I won't fall for your tricks

also, your jumbo jet analogy is because you assume that the soy occupies all of the estrogen receptors rather than there being enough receptors for both the endogenous estrogen and the phytoestrogens to bind resulting in a cumulative effect of the two

> so long gay bowser

kek

Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha.
>Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.
Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation.
I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site.
Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.
I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

Will soy and flax seeds make a girl's tits bigger? If not, why do doctors make post menopausal women eat that shit? I'm talking real women, not this feminine penises mental illness insanity.

do you have papers to back this up, bro?

Your estrogen receptors should never be filled as a male. This "less potent" shit might work for a woman, but not a man.

My mom is a nurse and she told me for years not to eat or drink soy because it gives you tits and makes you gay

>rather than there being enough receptors for both the endogenous estrogen and the phytoestrogens
There isnt, that isnt how the body works at fucking all.

Lol your mom is gay

>one estrogen replaces another
still estrogen nigger

My mom doesnt want me to be a twink soy boy and wants me to slay vag

>eat pure estro
>replaces natural estro
>become a test monster
>big enough to finally eat Schwarzenegger
goals

DAILY REMINDER

Soyboy doesn't mean that soy literally turns you into a little bitch, it makes sense because of the high correlation between numales and drinking soy/soylent.

Also it makes vegans ree so I love it.

t. soy free vegetarian

Name a soyboy that doesn't eat dairy or eggs or steak. I'll wait.

the middle right is his sister right? there's no way he has a hf and I don't.

speedrunning video games and soylent leads to transgenderism. many cases! look at AGDQ!

youtu.be/0n7bH8ced0Y

vegetarians are just half-assed vegans

user..

Provide links to at least 2 other CREDIBLE sources (government study, university study, etc) that say the same thing and maybe we believe you. "Livestrong" is not a credible source.

>Veeky Forums is retarded
It took an incredibly idiotic and forced meme to get you to realize that?
Never take anything Veeky Forums says seriously. Most idiots here are so stupid and ignorant it is actually fascinating.

THE COPYPASTA DESTROYS THE SOYBOY-POSTERS

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb

Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men at intake levels equal to and even considerably higher than are typical for Asian males.

>These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality.

>occupies all estrogen receptors
That's not how it works you fucking retard. Go back and retake 6th grade biology.

>he doesn't know that men produce estrogen too but at a lesser level

Back to /pol/ you DYEL fatfuck. Post your lardass right now with a timestamp or BTFO

This thread is riddled with soyboy-posters. When will they learn to stay in /pol/? Fucking numales.

>Interestingly, only some people produce Equol. It is made from Daidzein in the intestines by colonic bacteria, but not all persons have the strains of bacteria that can produce Equol. Some studies note that the 'benefits' or 'harms' associated with soy only apply to Equol-producers which consist of 30-50% of persons (in Western countries, higher percentage in those with Asian Lineage).[3]
examine.com/nutrition/is-soy-good-or-bad-for-me/

basically, most white devils will be sensitive to soys phytoestrogens, and its not as simple as
>hurrrr its a weaker estrogen so it replaces duh strong estrogen :DD

>blog-tier article
>trusting a .com

Soy on its own does not make you effeminate. Replacing meat with soy does it.

He does the same thing with nofap.

This is the reason I can't bring myself to buy a switch. Because these guys have one. It almost makes me want to quit breathing, because its an activity I'd have in common with these cucks.

it should link to sources. I remember reading the study with those same figures. google it you faggot

>posts quote
>can't come up with a source for it
>"google it faggot"
soyboy-poster tier mental gymnastics
Try a proper study next time fatshit.

Back to /pol/ with you.

thats cool dude enjoy your gyno

>soy is unironically used to treat menopausal women because of its estrogenic effects
eat up goy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2981010/

>menopause: a disorder produced by lack of hormones to process
>give body something that is similar to hormones but doesn't increase estrogenic effect
>profit

/pol/-tier intelligence. Fucking soyboy-posters. Read your article. It's estrogen-therapy and it's lack of benefits vs isoflavone therapy and how it keeps estrogen low allowing the body to 'ween off' of estrogen but process estrogen, lowering symptoms of menopause.

Fucking brainlets.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
I'm gonna add this to the copypasta. Thanks soyboy-poster.

You eat it then

>There was an inverse association between soy food intake and sperm concentration that remained significant after accounting for age, abstinence time, body mass index, caffeine and alcohol intake and smoking. In the multivariate-adjusted analyses, men in the highest category of soy food intake had 41 million sperm/ml less than men who did not consume soy foods (95% confidence interval = –74, –8; P, trend = 0.02). Results for individual soy isoflavones were similar to the results for soy foods and were strongest for glycitein, but did not reach statistical significance. The inverse relation between soy food intake and sperm concentration was more pronounced in the high end of the distribution (90th and 75th percentile) and among overweight or obese men. Soy food and soy isoflavone intake were unrelated to sperm motility, sperm morphology or ejaculate volume.
*breathes*
lol
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2721724/

Define: p-value = 0.02 for us brainlet

>unrelated to sperm motility, sperm morphology or ejaculate volume
He thinks he found the golden grail guys. Soyboy-posters confirmed retarded.

>t. first year biology student
theres still an association
>spem count doesnt matter
u retarded bro?

>among overweight or obese men
It might be significant to /pol/'s soy-ops division. Back to /pol/ you fatfuck DYEL. Post your body.

The difference is slightly more pronounced in overweight men

But man don't produce ostrogen, so it will still make you a sissy just slower than normal female hormones.

Basically what the article says is that soy is bad for both males and females (because in females it fucks up their natural hormone balance)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2721724/
>but data in humans are scarce
K
E
K

soy is a state of mind

gamble with your endocrine system bro, see if I care. not like it matters since youre already a pussy

>can't argue against my own accident of posting problematic data
>oh n-no wat do
>lightbulb.png
>'ur a pussy'
>got'em

What a fucking joke you are.

>data is scarce
>the small amount of data that is there and was properly collected shows a strong correlation
>LOL BRO UR FUCKIN RETARDED THERE IS LITERALLY NO HINT OF EVIDENCE THAT SOY DOESNT MAKE YOUR DICK BIGGER
all good pal im too tired for this shit, drink your soy

>shows a strong correlation
>p=0.02
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Go back to highschool kiddo. Aren't you up late for a school-night?

>–74, –8; P, trend = 0.02
Sorry, I forgot to add this.

Even within a small group of that study, the p-value is still below "correlation". Jesus christ you're a moron.

I remember my first science class.

are you getting so mad because youre starting to worry about your sperm count, soyboy?

>strong correlation
>below correlation
what the fuck am i reading?

>t. didn't pass middleschool science class

you wear briefs too bro?

I can feel the soyrage itt

post body

>livestrong

got any scientific sources?

examine.com is godtier. It summarizes information about food and supplements from a vast amounts of scientific studies

that thing in thumbnail will be my nightmare for next few nights.

It's their eyes isn't it? You can see them that they have no soul

I'd like to see an Iranian study on rats for this first before I start munchin.
no hate tho onionbros keep strong

The last one doesn't seem soy to me. His expression is more like "what the fuck is this? You seriously thought I would like it?"

>this leads to lower levels of estrogen in the body
IN WOMAN

if you look closely the dude third from the left on the first row is holding a PS4

>caffeine is the same thing as sleep

Yeah, but he sperged out and got attacked by his cat

noticed that too, but originally I mean thumbnail of his "chick" that joker style makeup or whatever it is.

OP is a soyboy confirmed

>u-u-ur a soyboy
Can't argue with science eh?
Soyboy-posters destroyed.

No, fuck you. Vegetarians have existed for thousands of years. Vegans are a millennial meme that can only survive (barley) through modern supplements.

Most vegan males

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles
oneingredientchef.com/vegan-men/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
jcr-admin.org/files/pressreleases/051512225221_Rozinrelease.pdf
markitonutrition.com/vegans-have-more-testosterone/

I actually know that guy, he's 27 and that is his first girlfriend ever. He is ugly beyond sin, but friendly and somewhat funny. Also, fun guy to talk hockey with, I've been to a couple games with him. I don't know shit about the girl tho.

That doesn't mean they're not soyboys

Sorry, most are scraggly losers who look like they came from a Bernie rally

This is literally every discussion when people start backpedaling . When you're losing an argument, just change the meaning of your words.

>soyboy
>dairy
how fucking stupid are you?

Mega-leftists aside(yes they're the archtype of what we'd call soyboy), soy is not actually estrogenic. See copypasta. This is Veeky Forums, not /pol/. Read a study.

which of the three do you think he wants, Veeky Forums?

Like we would trust current jew science