Is strongman just crossfit for obese people?

Is strongman just crossfit for obese people?

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmag.visir.is/article/breaking-charges-filed-against-strongman-mountain-domestic-violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

You could've tried to make it more funny to get more replies. Poor b8 m8, 2/10

yeah but it's still really cool

>have to actually be strong to be competitive
>like cross fit

Clearly not.

>is a penis like a vagina for the gays?
How dumb are you?

yeah but the events are cooler like pulling planes and shit

I think crossfit is strongman for dyels

>*chokes*

its crossfit for the strongest men on the planet.

not as dumb as that fucking comment holy shit that's retarded

A wife beater and an all-around asshole.

I would unironically agree with that

>powerlifting>strongman

source?

There is literally nothing wrong with beating your wife

Did he beat her before or after the last Arnold and WSM?

icelandmag.visir.is/article/breaking-charges-filed-against-strongman-mountain-domestic-violence

Here you go, the guy acts like a common nigger

Nice try edgelord

the more i learn about him the less I like him desu senpai

How much of a soy are you?

Good, more people should beat their fucking wives, maybe we wouldn't be in this deep shit now.

How did a nigger learn to use a computer? Did your master teach you?

?

Are you retarded? Fuck off with your bullshit

i heard someone say it probably wasnt full doomestic abuse. bear in mind if he actually hit his S/O he would kill her easily

Who said that?

>believing women

>He's stronger than me he can do no wrong!

If you shill hard enough senpai will surely notice you.

some commenter, no idea who but i thought it was a sound argument at the time

>Virtue signalling /pol/ on Veeky Forums
Yes sweetie, everyone thinks you're a badass

If you think crossfit games competitors arent strong as fuck u are retarded

Probably well above average, but nowhere near WSM level.

>beating your wife

But she’s your wife. That’s like keying your own car.

how do they even train for this? what gym do you pull airplanes in?

By pulling trucks, sleds, things of that nature.

WSM loves its gimmick events but they're almost always based on stuff that the competitors already train for.

what about the 800 lb farmers walk?

Every strongman gym worth it's name has several sets of farmers handles. Probably a couple of frames for carrying too.

Not too much carryover between that and truck/plane/etc pulling though.

Muhammed pls.

I once had a coworker from uzbekistan who beat his wife, but my (mostly Russians / ex USSR) co-workers all agreed it was "OK" because he "was Muslim."

>I don't understand why women don't want me

The events at high level competitions are fairly standardized, so the competitors have a variety of ways of training for them. At the amateur level you basically cross your fingers hoping that the event list the organizers put up (if they put one up or sent one out at all) is accurate, jury-rig the weird shit as best you can in training, and hope you don't go first so you can see other guys' successes/failures and learn from them.

Spoiler: The event list is never accurate.

And if it is, either the weight or the format isn't.

The older I get the more I agree with this.

damn, and i thought he was a nice guy. If it was only one woman telling it, but there are several telling the same story. That fucked up, no respect for that shit.

Any cunt who tries to steal a man's dog is lucky to only cop a beating desu

baka retards dont you realize that if a woman pissed him off she would probably die even from a slap to the face

>obese
Shut up idiot

These guys are roiding right?

>le fat free pudding man

>I don’t understand the joke being referenced

i hate crossfit as much as the next guy but I watched that small documentary about their competition and they definitely have to run and swim and do things that require a ton of endurance

so despite the fact that I think the way they train is high way to snap city, they are definitely way more fit and athletic than strongmen or powerlifters

i just watched functional fitness on netflix and my favorite part was all the crossfitters looking like dogshit and then tearing every ligament in their bodies

also it seems like an exercise cult for born again christians

It's more like disciplining your dog

No, they just eat two bowls (!) of Wheaties every morning.

Did the artist seriously think he's clever for drawing that?

How does one go so far in strongman without knowing hoe to deadlift correctly

It's not called formman.

100% true. Not beating your wife is like forgetting to mow your lawn. A few years down the line there will be gophers and moles all up in your shit

A real man doesnt have to beat his wife in order to discipline her/set her straight

Looks like Marvel comics. Not surprised if it is, at least.

Thor always seemed like the one with the biggest ego problems whereas most of the other famous strongmen are generally real gentle giants

No. Yeah the super heavy weights are fat, I compete as a middleweight, nothing to serious I do it for fun, keeps me motivated to lift, in my weight class most the guys are fairly lean and the conditioning will kill most of you, go try and run 275lbs sandbags back and forth, shits hard

Its because as a man the older you get the more realize that women still have the same mentality of a teenager, and you realize that your essentially forced to take care of a grown child who can take half your shit at anytime.
If it weren't for men's sex drive women would be obsolete.

So you've never seen what happens to spoiled children ...