ITS A NUMBERS GAME BRO

>ITS A NUMBERS GAME BRO

What app is this?

>internet company is Virgin

>internet company is Virgin

>the Virgin online dater vs the Chad church wife seeker

Is this tinder gold?

show us ur profile.

Yes... Online dating success follows a pareto distribution, because women select mates on the basis of their relative status. All of these girls have an avalanche of dicks to pick from, and they're not going to consider yours unless your photos are in the top 15% in terms of attractiveness, if not then online dating is not really worth the time.

Its possible that your photos are absolute dogshit and you could optimize them and start getting matches, but really if you're using online dating because you're a chode with no game and you can't talk to a girl IRL, you should actually fix that problem instead of relying on this shitty crutch.

Learn game, go out and talk to girls and stop being a faggot hiding behind a screen just to avoid having to do something scary.

This but unironically

>this is why Poo in Loos rape

Does she want to fuck or not? How do I respond?

Well let's put in to practice. #?

Ignore her until she messages you again

I don't want these females having my phone number

why do i not get it

How fucking dumb is fit

>let's make love aka sex
>the world needs more love

A child could understand

Dumb bitch. Just reading the word snapchat at the end makes it cringe. Post pics of girl to make sure you didn't fuck up too badly.

nah, it's fine, bitches like to use snapchat too.

My real tip is once you get her snapchat, just work out where and when you will meet up and until the date don't talk to her (only if you want to confirm that the date is still up like two hours before), because that creates mysteriousness

Get fucked

Snapchat is how early 20 year olds like communicating these days grandpa

Fine. But post thot!

Lol I'm younger and I'm like 8.5/10.. I get sc from girls 8/9 (never seen a 10 on tinder) if a girl I match with is really hot I just message askin "hey can I get your sc" they always give it to me.. pic related(go ahead do a reverse image search nigger) it must suck to be ugly...

>Virgin

Kek, even you phone fucks you up OP. Better die soon